[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What are we in for?
>>
O BOY A NEW APPLE PENCIL!!!!!
>>
Likely no compatability on any devices not being released alongside it. Just like how the Gen 2 pencil does not work on the Gen 9/10 iPad, and Gen 1 pencil doesnt work on current pro/air

Which Im sure is on purpose. I only bought the more expensive air so that I could buy the more expensive pen 2 ffs
>>
lmao if true
the first one with the lightning port charging is still in production for the basic ipad, which is incompatible with the 2nd gen pencil.
other ipads use the 2nd gen but are not compatible with the former.
And now OP says they'll introduce a third pencil.

why can't apple make another 10 inch tier laptop? Follower of the old tiny MacBook air, rival of the Microsoft surface go.
>>
File: 1602963049490.jpg (147 KB, 1179x500)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
Corporate ebonics
>>
>>100154553
>IT WILL BE REVLUTIONARILY EXPENSIVE !
>(but hey, there will be aluminum, promisse !)
Why are iToddlers so zoomer ?
>>
A 3000 dollar pencil
>>
>they're not buying our tard helmet, what do we do?
>release a new pen
>>
>>100154553
20% more battery life for 199.99$ + tip
TIM APPLESAMA I KNEEL
>>
>think different
>a fake pencil
Homosexuals have no vision, they're blocked by aids, cocks or both at the same time.
>>
>>100154553
Cute deal-do you have there, sister.
>>
This is the state of modern technology. People excited over a stylus
>>
>>100154553
That's the best they've got?
Glad I got a new job, now I can really put my margin account to work.
>>
>>100154553
touchscreen on pen probably hotkey for emoji.
>>
>>100154553
If apple releases the iCage and the iPlug, would you people would buy and use them ?
>>
>>100154553
If there is not a rose gold option for 865$ I don't want it!
>>
>>100158615
>he already forgot about the monitor stand and pc wheels
kek
>>
>>100154553
idk but it probably still won't work on my ipad since I don't use a pro
>>
>>100154553
>goycil
>>
>>100154553
Inb4 buttons.
Not just any buttons - magic buttonsTM
>>
>>100154553
Don't even know what they could change. The Pencil 2 fixed the biggest problem with the Pencil 1 (magsafe charging as it attaches to the ipad instead of having to fucking plug it in)

Maybe add compatibility to turn the pencil around for an erase functionality? very strange that the pencil 2 doesn't include this
>>
>>100154553
A new subscription? I used to refer to antiques as "Old stuff, found new money" but I can't find anything in the tech industry that doesn't apply to, either.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.