[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Qing-Manchu-queue.jpg (56 KB, 829x526)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Citizens of the PRC will soon be required to wear tonsure in the US so they can be identified by the public. At least, that's how seriously the chinks are taking this. They're in a panic, this must be a bigger blow to Xi's plans than anybody even realized.
>>
>>100161849
> all chinese companies are forced to comply and give their private information with the CCP by law
> tiktok is closed source, just like any other social media, you can never know what is being collected
> chinese government well known for its corruption and dictatorship
> social media rots the brain of the youth, and tiktok was likely the biggest one (while the west's tiktok is just a salad of quick useless content to suck out the dopamine out of people's brain, in china it's not)
>>
>>100162498
PRC shills are out in force and they're mad as heck, it's fucking funny. Tik Tok must be extremely critical to their culture program.
>>
>>100162498
As if Facebook/Google/Microsoft/Apple and US corrupt pedo gov were any different.
>>
File: z7i780.jpg (7 KB, 195x258)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
lmao@ contrarian mongoloids who have to support TikTok now
>>
>>100161849
The US government is losing favorability STRICTLY due to its own failures and nobody who hates it was brainwashed by anybody.
>>
>>100161849
>Citizens of the PRC will soon be required to wear tonsure in the US so they can be identified by the public.
Make this happen and I will wear a kilt every day, everywhere I go.
>>
>>100163202
>contrarian
The ban doesn't even have majority support.
>>
>>100163243
>AHHH SO MAD GONNA COMPLAIN BOUT ROUND EYE
Wear your braid you slave.
>>
File: tiktok.png (384 KB, 1301x919)
384 KB
384 KB PNG
The Zionist lobby is not behind the tiktok ban
>>
>>100164951
(((Rosenberg)))
>>
>>100164951
kek
>>
>>100162498

>>100161849

I thought google tests play store apps for malware before it supports them? How did they allow TikTok in the first place if that's true
>>
>>100164951
>to read this story, sign in or start a (((free trial)))
>>
>>100165279
Google's part Chinese, part Jewish. A little spat over Israel isn't going to change this. Google employs tens of thousands of mainlanders and operates with the consent of the Chinese government.
>>
>>100164951
this is an admission of guilt....
>>
>>100167025
They don't feel guilt, only joy in harming the goy.
>>
>>100164951
>TikTok doesn't censor anti-Israel posts and allows pro-Palestinian posts
>The Zionist lobby is not behind the tiktok ban!

Riiight...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.