[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (16).jpg (4 KB, 225x225)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
Which is the best TV brandy?
>>
Hisense
>>
whichever one has the best features for the lowest price
>>
>>100163625
Insignia
>>
>>100163625
The Party will install your Telescreen.
>>
>>100163625
>watching trannyvision
ngmi
>>
>>100165265
>he only watches mainstream hollywood shit
Sucks to be you

>>100163625
LG > Samsung > Sony
>>
>>100163625
They all suck.
>Sceptre is the only brand that even makes non-smart TVs without charging $800 for them (Samsung, and they expect corporations to buy them as hospitality TVs instead of real people) but their panels are shit and die quickly to the point they've pivoted to selling computer monitors instead
>every other brand exclusively does "smart" tvs except for samsung's expensive hospitality tvs
>ONN is dirt cheap and looks good, but is roku and supports HDR by adjusting universal scene brightness based on how many bright things are visible
>>
TCL
>>
Sony(y)
>>
>>100163625
Sony
Samsung and LG are kind of screwing up their designs lately. Forget the rest.
>>
sony>lg>samsung
any other order is cope
every other brand is poorfag
>>
>>100165736
>but their panels are shit
whose panels do they use?
>>
>>100163632
this followed by tcl but only their minileds for both, well priced and they look good
the gook brands are overpriced and anything that isn't oled from those is total fucking shit
sony is the above but even more overpriced and even more shit now, even their panels are just gook panels
everything else sucks
>>
>>100167362
sony makes their own panels
>>
>>100163625
Sony I guess. Avoid any Samsung with Tizen, Android TV is far better but the UI is upscaled and not true 4k.
>>
>TV
I'd rather just buy a 40+ inch monitor without the smartshit. Eventually I'll step up to a projector.
>>
>>100167119
I don't know, but it's someone bad enough, or willing to sell their shittiest stock to them, that half the reviews you'll see for any sceptre TV say the damn thing died within a couple years.
>>
I bought a Sony non-smart TV in 2015 for $900 and ive been running it non stop ever since. Not even a dead pixel. Same thing witn my parents.

LG and Samsung make garbage tech designed to harvest your data and push you ads. I could not believe that I was getting ads on my fuckig Galaxy s10 to buy the new S24. Absolutely ridicuoulous

Hisense have a major flaw where the motjerboard randomly fries.

If youre dropping $$$$ go with Sony. Otherwise get a shitty chimese one on sale from walmart and do NOT connect it to the internet. Even hdmI devices like ROKU will share your internet with the TV somehow
>>
File: 06504.jpg (80 KB, 600x906)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>100163625
>Which is the best TV brandy?
Probably a nice cognac
>>
>>100167653
So you'd rather
>not have remote control
>not be able to switch between inputs remotely
>pay more per panel size
>pay extra more per panel size to get features even a sub-$200 TV has like real, certified HDR10
>>
Realistically? TCL and Hisense. It depends on your price range and which flaws you can personally live with. Everything else is too expensive because you're paying for 5% better performance and the other several hundred/thousand dollars go straight into paying for their advertising and executives. Did you know Samsung alone spends more on marketing annually than most countries have in their yearly military budget? Or that Sony is one of the largest companies in Japan and they do way more than make TVs, video games, and headphones and those other branches need money as well? You're literally not even paying for the singular product you buy when you buy from a massive company, you're donating to them.
>>
>>100163625
refer to rtings.com
>>
File: countdown for captcha.png (28 KB, 777x415)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
What the fuck is this countdown? I haven't made a post. Are they trying to kill the site?
>>100167653
What's a good 4k OLED 40+ inch monitor for less than 1000 dollars?
>>
>>100169474
>So you'd rather
>>not have remote control
>>not be able to switch between inputs remotely
>>pay more per panel size
>>pay extra more per panel size to get features even a sub-$200 TV has like real, certified HDR10

This is complete fud, computer monitors are far better screens than tv screens.
I have a universal remote I can use via infrared through my pc. I prefer to use a wireless keyboard with an inbuilt mouse touchpad though. Fuck smart TVs and normie faggot talmudvision, a PC media center with monitor gives more control.
>>
>>100169182
Cognac isn't brandy you uncultured swine.
>>
>>100169474
Yes.
>>
>>100163625
>>100163632
Hennessense
>>
>>100163625
I usually stick with remy VSOP but it's by no means the only option, just a solid balance of price and quality
>>
>>100170000
wat
all congac is brandy
not all brandy is cognac
>>
>>100163625
no such thing for /insert anything/(with very few exceptions). there are good products, and that's it.
>>
>>100163625
Like, a brandy they advertise on TV? I guess this one is alright.
>>
>>100163632
just got there cheapest 4k for my bed room cause the piece of shit samsung sucked ass and broke TWO of the same samsung just broke no reason. Noticed that it has extremely bad motion or some shit cause its blurry as shit on any fast movement even if its 60hz.
>>
>>100163632
this anon knows the secret
>>
>>100169732
buy a pass
>>
>>100163632
>>100171521
never mind hisense was not the one i was thinking of

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.