[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (43 KB, 800x445)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
so, do you pay for it, anon? What's your setup?
>>
>>100165115
the true all-in-one service
>>
i use it with stremio and the entire premium file hosting thing is a bonus that proves invaluable when i'm trying to download big files like bloated skyrim mods, mostly from mega
>>
>>100165214
i forgot to mention videos from JAVlibrary
>>
I just use Stremio and that torrent add-on.
>>
I don't know what that is and don't care to find out. All zoomers deserve a bullet to the head
>>
>>100165263
lmao zoomers don't even know that piracy is a thing, this is used by millenials. you are exposing yourself as a retard.
>>
these debrid services don't support 99% of the filehosters used for uploading actually rare files. So they are useless.
If you want the latest capeshit, just torrent it for free.
>>
>>100165313
they support torrents which is all that matters really. basically it is a way to watch media without having to wait for the torrent to download.
>>
>>100165322
It's 2024. qBittorrent supports sequential downloading for free.
If paying for something that you can have for free is all that matters, then you are stupider than I thought
>>
>>100165371
it's unreliable and the price is basically zero. if you cannot afford less than 3 euro a month, you have bigger problems.
and btw nobody watches movies on their computer. can you even afford a tv?
>>
>>100165294
Posts in this very thread (
>>100165322 ) are undeniable proof that you're wrong, zoomie.
>>
>>100165410
If you are so kin to paying for something that can be had for free, why don't you just subscribe to netflix?
Surely you can afford it, after all you managed to afford a TV. What's €8 per month to a rich guy like you?
>>
>>100165469
keen*
>>
>>100165469
i would pay for a single service if i could watch everything i wanted on that one service. as it is now, you would have to subscribe to 10 different services. price is the minor issue desu.
>>
>>100165115
>charging tech illiterates who are too dumb to figure out how to pirate for free
Kinda based I guess, I support retard taxes
>>
>just pay for youtube premium, fuck newpipe lmao
>just pay to use torrents poorfag lmao
you don't get or stay rich by spending your money on useless shit you don't need
>>
I was a non believer but this is truly an incredible service
Worth every penny
>>
>another pay to pirate shit
lmao
>>
so it's a seedbox, without the seeding part? nice, i purchased using your referral link op.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.