[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1712885124958023.jpg (112 KB, 933x700)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
"don't watch youtube tutorials to learn to code dumb zoomer"
alright whatever. What books do you recommend? I'm entry level but I'll look at intermediate recommendations also.
>Python
>C++
>idk, whatever else you recommend
>>
don't read books either, retarded evafag
>>
>>100169498
Just google "c++ tutorial" and you are good, books are for more advanced stuff such as design pattern, math, etc
>>
>>100169566
>design pattern
>advanced
lmao
>>
>Automate the Boring Stuff with Python
>Learn Python 3 the Hard Way
Also, there are ways to learn other than videos and books. Forums, blogs, manpages, trial and error, etc.
>>
>>100169498
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0138308683/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr=
>>
>>100169498
millenial here
don't listen to those boomers, my zoomer friend
learn to code by modding or making games and having creating cool shit all day
either way, if you actually take an initiative in your own self learning, you will be miles ahead of most of your peers. most people will just do college, homework, interships, etc, the bare minimum of what is required and just consider it a job. if you do it for fun in your free time.
>>
>>100169610
sorry i had multiple aneurysms while writing this post so i spelled a bunch of shit wrong. i swear im not retarded guys. im a weel programmer just like you guys
>>
>>100169610
>>100169621
kill yourself retarded larper, it's impossible to mod games without being a programmer, and games are one of most complex software projects possible, the only competition they have are browsers, compilers and distributed system code meant to synchronize thousands of machines.
>>
>>100169647
>it's impossible to mod games without being a programmer
so learn as you go. that's what i did when i was like 10. skill issue
>>
>>100169889
ok, post your mods
>>
wtffffff where the fuck did wednesday go???
it was like this last week as well...
>>
>>100169647
You've never just done this before?
>be 12
>can't program
>look in source code
>change "damage" to 9999999
>change every single texture into a shitty goku jpeg
>>
>>100169917
>proprietard game because freetards cannot make games
>look in source code
could you elaborate?
>>
>>100169929
You wouldn't understand
>>
>>100169956
yeah I wouldn't understand your larping, so can you elaborate?
>>
>>100169498
The only way to learn is to let Asuka roast your sort algorithm code.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.