[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Firefox_logo,_2019.svg.png (383 KB, 1200x1247)
383 KB
383 KB PNG
imagine the web if firefox devs spent less time crying about unfair competition and more time actually competing
>>
>>100169758
It is already better than chrome, so?
Can you get ad neausum from the chrome extension store? Nope, they banned it. FF didn't.
>>
>>100169758
The problem with Firefox is that it's being corrupted by liberals. So that's the problem with it. It's stagnating. I'm still using it because it's still better than the alternatives while the alternatives are getting worse and worse.
>>
>>100169758
They are literally paid by google to not compete.
>>
>>100169758
Which they actually do. They made the best browser in all these years you've been whining and doing nothing
>>
>>100169800
They made LibreWolf? I didn't know that!
>>
I don't care about competition. Just don't break my extensions.
>>
Apparently nobody has updated their chatbots since Baker got fired.
>>
>>100169811
Yes
>>
>>100169833
That's weird... Why does it say the following on their site?
>Please note that we are not affiliated with Mozilla, the creators of the Firefox web browser.
>>
>>100169800
>every update is a shitty irrelevant UI change and UI looks like more and more slop every time
>>
File: 1614854437761.png (4 KB, 222x211)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>100169854
>we are not affiliated, we just use their browser, rebrand it, and set a couple flags
>>
>>100169758

I am one of these people who remember using Netscape Navigator back when it was relevant. Then using Mozilla suite, followed by the phoenix betas and then FireFox was my mainstay browser up until 10 years ago. I think the turn off was when FireFox was reported as listening to people through microphones. That's when I switched to Waterfox. But I have been finding myself jumping back to firefox.
>>
>>100169877
Yes. Is there something you don't understand about that?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.