[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>100170054
Because they're getting paid for it.
>>
people are lazy.
>>
>>100170054
I want everyone in the world to be able to live like the people in my country where working is optional. Food, housing, healthcare, education are all free (to you)
>>
File: 1713498117161071.jpg (40 KB, 640x640)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>100170054
It is for the love of god and humanity that we labor for the commonwealth of man. That one day our species will be so wealthy that our descendance can jack into neruolink simulations of doing manual labor and drive truck and do these other things in a safe environment that the robotic caretakers obviate for them. Think of the future, where you can pretend to be a heavy equipment operator or work in a mine or do these other things all whilst being in an air-conditioned vat with endless pizza pockets on demand.
>>
stupidy :^)
>>
If AI ever replaces anyone it will be mathematicians, I mean, I solved all math homework using wolfram alpha (that was over a decade ago) and I don't care.
>>
File: 1673807926615606.jpg (34 KB, 291x337)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
The idea that AI will take the jobs away from programmers stems from a fundamental misunderstanding of what programming is. Protip: it's not typing stuff into a computer
>>
>>100170439
the real problem with AI is that it doesn't exist, AI could think and therefore actually replace programmers
>>
Because the pinnacle of programming is in optimizing the solutions to problems while maintaining a low amount of bugs. It doesn't need to be writing the same fucking thing of OOP and FP when developing, developers want to focus on making shit that doesn't bore them because it'll be the same thing they've done hundreds of times before.
>>
>>100170054
why not? isn't this what people do? finding out ways for shit to get done more efficiently so then can move onto other stuff?
>>
>>100170054
When the particular category of codemonkey that works on AI replaces itself we'll have officially hit singularity.
>>
File: b.jpg (13 KB, 577x202)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>100170054
long way away from AI making complex programs on its own. Right now picrel is the limit of AI.
>>
>>100171531

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.