[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: privacy.jpg (195 KB, 1094x1152)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
Privacy is not just an illusion; it’s a delusion. Things like privacy statements and permission to use cookies are little more than sophisticated propaganda. If you think for a moment the Overlords cannot prepare a dossier on you within minutes that would make your mother faint and your father die of shame, you’re living in fantasy land. You have no idea how much data they store on individuals, and not just credit card purchases: tracking data, telephone conversations, text messages, anything you ever posted on the Internet. It’s a devouring machine. Get in their way, and you will find out how much they know about you. It has been this way for a very long time. This is nothing new. And yes, they really can turn on your cell phone camera and microphone at will without lights, so long as the battery is attached. And VPN? I laugh when I think about VPN. There is no cryptographic protocol used on the Internet, that the Overlords who brought all these technologies out in the first place, cannot decipher. None. The only way to live with this level of privacy evasion is to accept the reality of it. Stop thinking you are ever alone. Out in the middle of nowhere with no electronics on you? Maybe
>>
>>100178075
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1714071745582647.webm

This webm is censored on this toilet of a board so I had to upload it on wsgif.
>>
Yeah
>>
File: 1714072355675.gif (265 KB, 364x398)
265 KB
265 KB GIF
>>100178075
Zzzzz
>>
Privacy is an invention of the industrial revolution anyway. In the beforetimes everyone lived and worked and ate and slept together in the same place 24/7/365.
>>
>be zoomer
>get doxxed by everything and everyone before even becoming an adult at 21
>your parents and friends constantly leak info to others or datastealers
>no chance of starting a career anywhere relevant to the regime because they already know everything about you since childhood
This is pretty fucked up. Can you even counter this?
>>
>>100178107
I wonder how the npcs on this board will justify this blatant censorship. Before this got censored they were screeching how it's outdated and it's not real, basically denying most of their surveillance capabilities.

I hate goycattle so much it's unreal.
>>
>>100178107
>>100178417
Based janitors. No one wants to watch your shitty reddit meme video. If you want to shit out a text wall just be honest about it.
>>
>>100178075
>Privacy is not just an illusion; it’s a delusion
this. i was privoocymaxxing before. with a full-on hardened libreboot gentoo with lynx/netsurf browser. but then i took the real redpill and realize that all im doing is just making my UA more unique by being different to other normies.

now im cured and went back to windows.
i dont even use adblock anymore.
>>
File: 1699126767553181.png (14 KB, 644x740)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>100178453
>Ultra Golem 2024
This isn't even his final form yet, these golems will eventually become an extended arm of the real "janitors" of the world.
>>
File: 795.jpg (21 KB, 300x345)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
I 'member exactly when I started muh journey years ago with downloading shitty ass tools/software because FOOOOSSSS, playing around with DNS, VPNs and don't forget le heckin' hardening procedures when it comes to browsers or even fucking OSes
>>
>>100178674
Technology?
>>
File: 1712443910666587.jpg (22 KB, 469x613)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
> If you think for a moment the Overlords
Thing is there is many lords playing a little game of chess. Privacy is important to them because it would be idiotic to reveal the cards they've been dealt, but many politicians/business leaders are retarded. For the common man, it's over but not that important as they don't use the data. If you're from the winning team, well, you can be proud.

>i dont even use adblock anymore.
Only thing I still use, I like my webpages clean.
>>
I have nothing to hide.
>>
>>100178357
it's genuinely so over for them. worst part is many dont even realise, and almost all of em willingly will put info public, not even for professional reasons, but to feel seen. its a weird dynamic that needs to be studied.
>>
>>100178596
yep, agreed. not saying go full "wHo GiVeS a fUcK" mode and be vulnerable, but the best privacy is blending in to the point where you cant be seen in the crowd
>>
>>100178417
goycattle will hate and oppose anyone who talks shit about the master the cock they're sucking on belongs to
>>
>>100178800
then doxx yourself
where do you live? what's your real name?
>>
>>100179203
i wanted to make a web crawler that crawled through various sus websites, so no one could pin down anything in particular.
>Wow, this guy visits every website and posts every political view. We have no idea what his actual interests and beliefs are.
>>
>>100179467
anyone who gets to my system already knows this information and when they get to my system they won't find anything useful anyway because I have absolutely nothing to hide, however I will not go out of my way to spoonfeed either, while I in fact do not have anything to hide, if you are a fed, you will have to figure everything out on your own, I put 0 effort in hiding things hencefore it's a skill issue if you cannot figure things out on your own.
>>
>>100179614
then post your information here. No? Then you have something to hide
>>
>>100179588
>wow this web crawler is totally human
>>
>>100179628
I do not have my information on my system, if I did I would copy paste it, but alas, I do not. The fact remains, I have nothing to hide and my system has zero trust.
>>
>>100178075
eat shit and kys faggot, really glad you had to wait 5 minutes to post this debunked fud which will probably get deleted
>>
>>100179648
no need to copy paste your real name, you probably know it
and your email
phone number
address

the fact remains, you're a hypocritical retard
>>
>>100180555
All of this is public information, not going to spoonfeed you.
>>
>>100180582
So you're afraid of me.
>>
>>100180607
Yes I'm shaking right now.
>>
>>100180621
You're a pussy.
>>
>>100180632
I have nothing to hide so that's fine with me.
>>
>>100180641
Why are you afraid of me?
>>
>>100180669
Because streets aren't safe as long as everyone below 120IQ isn't forcibly euthanized.
>>
>>100180687
Is that why you're afraid of me?
>>
File: 5ae.jpg (59 KB, 234x226)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>piracy isnt real, encryption is psyop, please stop trying to protect your personal infromation
Try and catch me, glownigger. I have incapacitated two of you animals so far, and I still live just fine without any papers.
>>
>>100178107
Everything in that video is severely misrepresented. Take the claim at 1:13
>The CIA/MI5 can hack into all smart devices (like TVs and Alexa) connected to the internet and spy on you
They cite "Weeping Angel" which is a tool from Vault 7, but the reality of this is much more limited. As stated on the Wikipedia page:
>Once installed in suitable televisions with a USB stick, the hacking tool enables those televisions' built-in microphones and possibly video cameras to record their surroundings, while the televisions falsely appear to be turned off. The recorded data is then either stored locally into the television's memory or sent over the internet to the CIA.
>Security expert Sarah Zatko said about the data "nothing in this suggests it would be used for mass surveillance," and Consumer Reports said that only some of the earliest smart TVs with built-in microphones and cameras were affected.
So basically that only effected very early smart TVs and only if they had physical access to the device; while the webm provides no context making it seem this is something that effects every smart device.
>>
>>100180915
>effects every smart device
to be fair, smart devices still represent a great privacy threat: constantly online, never updated, abysmal security. Unless you're self-hosting, forget about them
>>
>>100180954
>terminally online
>never updated
take your pills
>>
>>100180954
You're definitely right, but the OP content is not helpful in actually educating people on the risks of smart devices, but rather spreading /pol/-tier FUD to incite a defeatist mentality in anons who haven't studied this issue. It almost makes me think this thread was made by a glowie disinfo bot or something.
>>
>>100179187
It was over before it even began for then. Peer pressure will have usually won over their instincts to listen to old wisdom about not posting personal info online. The ecosystem is often centered around parasocial/social relationships through these unsecure channels on unsecure devices.
>>
just become someone else 5head
>>
>>100178075
> can't crack tor
> can't crack gpg
> etc.
two more weeks, anon.

>>100178107
hello, fbi. it's a shame that webm is just purely schizophrenia and all of the shit mentioned in it was detectable. I still have a bunch of FBI "NIT" scripts here somewhere that other glowniggers were paying over $100k for a pop, complete with IP addresses pointing to servers in viriginia. not only are they poorly coded but they needed a specific version of tor browser to run.
>>
>>100181698
>Peer pressure will have usually won over their instincts to listen to old wisdom about not posting personal info online.
i grew up around army veterans and they told me since the 1980s to never use the phone for things that could get me or the caller in trouble and to never post anything online. everyone associated with military knew what the five eyes were doing for decades and told their kids the bare minimum as to not break their secrecy oaths.
>>
>>100178107
All fake
>>
File: 1688844014805648.jpg (30 KB, 416x511)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>100184429
Classic NPC in denial.
>>
>>100178075
OP is saying the harsh truth.
>>
>>100184410
Meanwhile Jews broke all their secrecy oaths to family. What a wonder.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.