[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1693893919126104.png (587 KB, 922x842)
587 KB
587 KB PNG
>NOOOOO I MUST CEASE OPERATING AT ANY POSSIBLE OPPORTUNITY
>NOOOO THAT'S NOT " THAT'S “
>TIME FOR THE ENTIRE ECONOMY TO SHUT DOWN FOR A WHILE
why have software """"engineers"""" made computers such hyperneets
>>
I use performance governor and it keeps my cpu at full throttle even when idle and I don't have this problem.
>>
>>100185173
i'mt alking about how software doesn't fail gracefully and autofix itself with obvious tehniques from the 1960s

you fucking nigger if you reallylongsuperthingfoo is the variable but reallylongsuperthingfop is teh only other variable in scope it will say lol xddd time to die
>>
>>100185147
You can't use diesel instead of gas without damaging the car
same thing here
>>100185584
because the outcome could be worse
>>
Once again the frog poster goes out of his way to say the dumbest thing possible.
>>
>>100185686
midwit analogy
>>
>>100185584
Because every new generation of condemonkey refuses to learn advancements in programming and goes back to basic bitch imperative C or Python.
Mostly because they have been taught by useless college teachers who themselves never kept up with the times.
>>
>>100186125
See for example how companies are now stopping using Scala and moving to an unholy mixture of Go, C++ and Python scripts. Pure regression, all because they couldn't find enough junior Scala programmers.
>>
>>100185147
>>NOOOO THAT'S NOT " THAT'S “
What's with this influx of "why isn't false the same as False" style whining threads?
You're >>100185467 as well, aren't you?
>>
>>100186242
It's just a nigger who would rather complain about computer being strict like his english teacher than actually learn the language.
The same kind of niggers who write unintelligible gibberish online then retort with "deez nut english exam durr".

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.