[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20200411_113403.jpg (163 KB, 985x1313)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
I know times are tough
You can't find work in the west
That's why you should learn Japanese and work there!
There's tons of tech work, and the main hurdle to getting a job isn't skills it's Japanese language ability
I know people working IT jobs who don't have any background in IT

If you are Chinese or Indian or anything other than white or Japanese please ignore this thread
>>
>>100186345
Not all techworkers are useless code monkeys. Enough shortages of normal techworkers.
>>
no westcuck will ever be capable of communicating in fluent japanese lmao
>>
>>100186345
Domo nihonjin goverment shill

Arigato no create kono thread desu

Moshi boku manabu japanese no anime raws, kudasai suteki no kawaii onna to hountou sugoi oppai desu ka

>>100186364
Btfo by my animepanese
>>
>>100186345
Sorry. Japan is closed.
We don't want any more people like me here.
>>
>>100186345
Silicon valley isn't the whole of the west, imbecile. There's more than plenty of work outside caly, texas, nevermind three steps outside the US. Faggot thread.
>>
>>100186345
>If you are Chinese or Indian or anything other than white or Japanese please ignore this thread
Then why are you posting a chink to begin with?
>>
Nope. Japan has also begun importing Indians for tech. You guys stop blaming literal peasants and realize the companies you work for don't care about the quality of the work and just want cheap labor that brings in good enough results because it's makes them more money.
>>
>>100186345
I love asian women so much bros, I want to marry a japanese/korean girl.............
>>
>>100186515
just do it bro, it's going to be the best decision you'll ever make in your life
>>
>>100186447
These threads are bakastupid desu ne.
>>
>>100186515
don't do it
t. half japanese
>>
>>100186515
>korean
koreans are disgusting
kys
>>
>>100186968
whats wrong with being hapa? you get to be both asian and white, literal ubermensch. stop falling for (((their))) propaganda, elliot rodger is one dude, most hapa kids are normal and chads/staceys, there's a bunch of successful and based celebs from WMAF or even AMWF couples. you should feel proud to be a based hapa, Eurasia is the future of the world
>>
>>100187009
I mean Im not that fucked up but identity problems are inevitable in mixed race people, and I struggled with that as a teenager
my parents also didnt have the greatest marriage, and only now in my 20s have I started to reconnect with my dad
I have some half japanese friends who are perfectly well adjusted and have loving parents and functioning parents, but I think this is the exception
in general, outcomes for mixed race kids are worse than non mixed
statistically they have much higher rates of genetic diseases and mental illness
and its just not good for a society to have a rootless subpopulation

WMAF fathers also tend to be weak betas
now you can argue they wouldnt be good fathers anyway even with a white wife and kids, but with WMAF you compound the weak father with the aforementioned problems that the kids face

I consider myself to be a luckier one, Im no Elliot Rodger, but being objective, I realise I exist because of what in the grand scheme of things is a historical accident, ie the mass global migration of peoples all over the world enabled by transportation technology
Im not ashamed or anything, I think quite highly of myself, these are just facts
>>
>>100187153
functioning families*
>>
File: source.jpg (43 KB, 755x600)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>100187153
I have a hard time believing someone with higher genetic diversity would be more predisposed to genetic diseases
>>
>>100187153
Have you considered it's just you?
I know an American hapa guy and he's a chad.
Former marine, currently in training to bomb Chinese children
>>
>>100186345
>That's why you should learn Japanese and work there!
Start here.
https://djtguide.github.io/
In essence start reading Tae Kim's grammar guide, download anki and a hiragana deck and learn it by rote, and 2k6 and start learning vocabulary. Might consider downloading kangxi radicals and katakana decks after being good on hiragana. Kodansha kanji learner course might also help. And then start reading as soon as you can.
>>
>>100186345
>tons of tech work
hmm...I wonder why
not gonna work myself to death for some japanese company
japanese companies are the worst
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karoshi
>>
File: reimutired.jpg (70 KB, 540x536)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>100186345
I have considered it but I dont know if I can handle their culture. I would be willing to be hired and kicked upstairs but I'm pretty sure theyd just fire a gaijin. what kind of jobs do they even offer for someone unqualified?
>>
>>100187009
>whats wrong with being hapa? you get to be both asian and white, literal ubermensch.
asian happa men are often ignored by pussy who seek out taller guys and therefore become super upset.
>>
>>100187305
>>100187306
Gaijins are immune to karoshi
We feel no shame in going home at the right time, taking sick days, holidays, etc
>>
>>100187009
>>100187153
>>100187198
what industry are you even offering a job in?
>w-what you need to pull yourself up by your boiotstraps anon!!!
cmon op, youre talking to unemplloyed people like me, we dont have money to rub together for a visa and plane ticket. what are you even cooking with?
>>100187282
I wish I could find audio only anki decks to go with episodes to anime. I have an enorrmous listening time but basically zero reading time
>>
>>100187333
that wasnt a reply to my post.
>>
>>100186345
>Applied to japanese company(paypay) last year.
>Got declined without further info two weeks later or so.
inb4 slavs are not white
>>
>>100187198
That's because you've been brainwashed into thinking "genetic diversity" is the most important quality. Hybrid vigor isn't even proven to exist in humans
>>
>>100187269
like I said Im fine, but pointing out examples of exceptions and ignoring the general rule is retarded
its like if I said "niggers are stupid and violent" and someone interjects "well erm *I* actually have a black friend whos quite smart and an upstanding citizen!"
that doesnt change the fact that the black average iq is 85 and they commit half the crime

>>100187198
I cant find the study right now but I saw one that had a chart of a list of illnesses and mixed race kids had higher rates for all of them
heres a study showing higher rates of mental illness (which just confirms what everyone already knows) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29855805/
you should familiarise yourself with the concept of genetic/mutational load

mating with ones 3rd or 4th cousin actually tends to lead to the highest genetic fitness: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/when-incest-is-best-kissi/

the idea that "genetic diversity" leads to healthier offspring is a myth
>>
File: 1693260050380892.jpg (1006 KB, 1179x1062)
1006 KB
1006 KB JPG
>>100187153
Idk about the beta father (which appears to have more influence), but I think identity issues are more about how you see yourself than anything else. For example, I'm 65% Portuguese (partly Joozish), 10% Hyperborean Aryan (german), 10% Native (Tupinambá), 7% BBC, 6% sandnigger, and 1% idk. Yet, I don't have any identity issues because I simply don't care at all, I am simply what I am. The only time somebody asked what I was, I just said 'Portuguese' because it's what I mostly appear to be, but if I cared, I would just become paranoid about something that doesn't change my life at all.
I'm disgusted by my Arabian blood, but I'm not exploding or anything, so again, why care?
Also, which pipe did you smoke to believe that mixed people have higher rates of genetic diseases and mental illness?
>>
>Japan
No thanks, I hate hot humid weather, fish, and overcrowded cities with no space.
>>
>>100187401
studies have shown that the best genetic mix for humans entails choosing a second cousin for a mate
not someone from a different race entirely, and not a brother or sister. but someone from the next village over
>>
>>100186506
>importing Indians for tech.
Only for manual work not for tech, unless something changed recently.
>>
>>100187645
Based Brazilanon
>>
>>100186345
I'll go the moment jp companies start to pay proper salaries
As it stands I can make more in my eastern euro country while CoL is half of Japan's
>>
>>100186345
the yen is worthless and it will become increasingly worhtless as long as JewSA forces japan and the other colonies to buy their US treasury debt certificates that China is dumping.
>>
>>100187198
Yeah, because the healthiest most revered and greatest race horses are bred from just mixing and matching random horses from the world.

It's education that matters.
>>
>>100186345
Can I bring my left-hand car with me?
>>
File: Albert_Einstein_Head.jpg (2.35 MB, 3250x4333)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB JPG
>>100187198
I don't think that's how it works, too much genetic proximity can be bad but too far can be bad also, of course the latter is rarely ever talked about due to neo-marxist propaganda but look up "outbreeding depression"
also, take european Jews for example, they show higher verbal IQ than the rest of the european population, they wouldn't have such thing if they had mixed too much with the population around them since then they'd just have the same IQ as the avg in their proximity, so genetic isolation is what leads to evolution of traits like IQ and other things, see asians and how different they evolved to look from black africans which all peoples more resembled tens of thousand years ago
>>
>>100186345
>retarded work culture
>retarded society
>retarded salaries
>retarded people
>retarded tech
Kys
>>
>>100186345
no thanks, I don't intend to wiggerify their society.
>>
>>100189292
>which all peoples more resembled tens of thousand years ago
out of africa theory is complete bunk, there were hominids all over the world and modern races descended from different proportions of admixtures of those hominids
also the time scale is hundreds of thousands to millions of years not tens of thousands
when you compare africans and asians there are alleles that diverged over a million years ago
>>
>>100187153
> I struggled with that as a teenager
what teenager doesnt struggle with identity?
>>
File: coffee.png (6 KB, 224x225)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>100186345
>That's why you should learn Japanese and work there!
>There's tons of tech work,
are you fucking kidding me?
also
>japanese work cuckture
no thanks
>>
those motherfuckers work 2x as hard as people over here and they STILL can't beat us.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.