[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: instagram_20240425_195700.jpg (246 KB, 1080x1350)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
Sometimes I see algorithm problems and would be coding in my dreams. Last night, I was in Tel Aviv for some reason and I there was a problem that came to me in my dreams that was very interesting.
The problem, given some M x N matrix populated with 0's and 1's, with 1's representing some "land" and 0 representing "water", find the a way to encircle every group of island such that each island has more or less the same land mass.
I really don't know if this problem makes sense or is even feasible, I don't remember reading about this type of problem or even knowing if this exists. What are even the implications of solving this problem if feasible?
Do you also have these kinds of dreams anon?
>>
who's the slag?
>>
File: instagram_20240426_120134.jpg (258 KB, 1080x1350)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
>>100192875
Fucking boomer
>>
>>100192910
she does not look like a boomer
>>
karina's big booba
>>
>lust provoking question
>irrelevant time-wasting image
>>
sometimes I dream about nice stuff I would implement in my projects and really wake up in the middle of the night to code this stuff.
not good because when this happens I'm dead tired at work
>>
>>100192910
asians look so ugly and subhuman kek
>>
>>100192783
imagine being intelectually raped by the oven people in your dreams
>>
>>100192783
BFS, next

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.