[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 567567y.png (547 KB, 810x653)
547 KB
547 KB PNG
The #1 Reason i now hate this fucking JOB

>I'm a recluse introvert i just want to sit in a dark room & make shit i don't want to become a faggot for a retarded audience
>>
File: over.jpg (45 KB, 640x563)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
You chose the wrong path, bud. Design (and all its variations) is a feminine domain of work, so naturally, you'll be surrounded by chatty women and extroverted fags. In fact, it's not even talent alone that will jumpstart your career in this field, no matter how much you try. You know it's over when you see these kinds of videos. And if that wasn't enough, some VC-backed start-up is probably training their AI model on thousands of designs from portfolio websites as we speak. That, on top of all the turd-worlders who spam every ad with their subpar resumes.
>>
The Biggest fucking mistake i made was to come off social media & unplug from culture DONT BE LIKE ME i now feel like a alien trying to reintrgrate
>>
>>454114
i did start sucking dick once i officially started identifying as a designer/magician/propagandist
>>
content creators how long is this fucking cancer going to last i want things to go back
>>
File: IMG_1903.jpg (62 KB, 728x699)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>454112
That thumbnail makes me hate that person.
>>
File: 1.jpg (243 KB, 1083x1600)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
i really cant express my hate for These modern skillless influencers WE USED to have to become so fucking skilled b4fore we get this level of worship

THIS SHIT ISNT FAIR now i with 10+ years in real skills have to compete with retarded who willing to be more retarded then me

WE USED TO BE THE INFLUENCERS & THAT WAS BECASUE WE PUT IN THE TIME ITS NOT FAIR
>>
>>454114
found the dumb ass cunt post!!!!!! yay! now fuck off
>>
>>454112
>i don't want to become a faggot for a retarded audience
Why not? Consider it as baiting and trolling and say outrageous opionated opinions in public for free engagement.
>>
File: Feedback.jpg (1.65 MB, 3250x2000)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB JPG
>>454112
no difference really
it's all just bafflegab and busy work

for faggots and queers and women but I repeat myself
>>
>>454275
This image pisses me off. Well-done by the author.
>>
>>454115
But the culture is pozzed and worthless

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.