[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9596.jpg (1.14 MB, 2226x1253)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
Hey anons, i have a selfish request. This is an exterior design of a house I plan to build.
Without changing the proportions too much is there any way you could make it look more cool and aesthetic?
Im not sure what but i feel like something is missing from it looking very cool, rich and futuristic.

I hope this is the place to ask.
Thanks in advance my Nwords

Note: the big windows are North-west facing
>>
>>454265
are you going to give me money?
>>
>>454266
they have the money to build a house. so I bet that means yeas
>>
File: IMG_9594.gif (1.9 MB, 638x470)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB GIF
>>454267
There is no “they” its just me and im barely scraping by so no cash money
>>454266
If you feel artistic and know how to make it look cooler then just share brother
>>
>>454268
>If you feel artistic and know how to make it look cooler then just share brother
if you have the finances to build a house then just pay me brother
>>
hmm ive got some pretty good ideas for this
>>
>>454270
Good times broski, feel free to share using your paint skills or whatever hah anything appreciated i feel drained for ideas

>>454269
This whole shit is gonna cost like half a mil, and i havent even started i need every penny rn dude, not meming i dont even have a car
>>
>>454271
topkek
>how delusional can you be?
>>
>>454268
*they* as in
>that person of which I do not know the gender
it is simply a honorific style choice...

>considering that there is no indication of your personal identity, should I have written *he* or *she* instead, you avaricious troglodyte?
>>
>>454273
Wtf, chill ma boy its not that deep
Before u go bald
>>
File: 2b80aa.jpg (73 KB, 1076x740)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
nice meme
>has half a mil to build a house
>can't afford to pay a designer to improve his house

also..
>make it look more cool and aesthetic
wow, these requests are exactly what designs want to hear

>mfw when I didn't think of just making the original design look more cool and more aesthetic
>>
>>454278
I dont have that kind of money, im basically getting knto indentired service for this anyway.
>>
>>454279
I said it before:
>avaricious troglodyte
>>
>>454279
if you don't have that kind of money, then don't fucking buy a house lmao
>>
>>454281
Thats not the discussion here. I have already decided this is the best way moving forward. Houses will only be more expensive in the future its now or never
>>454280
What even is that word lol i imagine some goblin
>>
>>454265
>54
Minecraft modern houses without shaders be like:
>>
File: i am goblin.jpg (96 KB, 585x681)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>454282
not the brightest crayon in the box, are ya?
>>
>>454265
more angles will make it look more aesthetic and futuristic, currently it looks like a classic cuckbox
>>
>>454286
Wdym more angles? As in not being square?
>>454285
Irrelevant, i only learn whats necessary in life. Just enough to get the bag and get girls. I know i wont be a philosopher or a writer so coding and working out are enough for me to achieve what i think is success
>>
File: Screenshot (2562).png (2.97 MB, 1920x1080)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB PNG
>>454265
the ticket to cool and futuristic is:
45 degree angles
continuous flat surfaces connecting large areas
"sheathing" patterns like an appearance of a sheath dropping away to reveal an interior component
>>
File: artdeco-001.png (2.37 MB, 1903x922)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB PNG
>>454265
>>454290
see also this artdeco style
>>
>>454290
>>454265
and also see this perfect example of the futuristic style you're probably hoping to incorporate.
remember, the best artists steal.
in short, my recommendation would be to add some sort of decorative rib or bar elements, ideally with some small 45 degree angle insets/offsets in them, connecting across the faces of your building. think modern luxury yacht fascia. any "structural looking" member that looks NOT like a standard apartment building will be good - 3 strong looking cascading 45 degree "struts" descending across the balconies, anything like that.
>>
>>454292
>>454291
>>454290
Thanks bro ill see if i can incorporate some of that. Ill still need to swing that by my architect since it has to be structurally sound
>>
>>454293
op has an architect!!
>>
>>454292
nice gas station pumps
>>
>>454287
>Just enough to get the bag and get girls
>>454268
>im barely scraping by so no cash money
Sooo, i'm guessing you are no hit with the ladies either, huh?
>>
>>454265
You're not white…
>>
>>454333
Checked.
But false actually i have a gf and many girls want to marry me because im stable, have a future and plans and a nice family

>>454334
False, im pretty much as white as they come, im in EU btw
>>
>>454265
Can't get more souless than that bruv. I'm an architect but I'm pretty busy. I could make you a simple design (plan, sections and 3D's) for a couple Ks
>>
>>454293
>architect
>structurally sound
Might want to check with a structural engineer.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.