[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/h/ - Hentai

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 7 (1).jpg (557 KB, 1280x1807)
557 KB
557 KB JPG
idk what to call it, but it's mind control/hypnosis but the girl is the one doing the controlling.
>>
>>>/r/
>>>/d/
>>
>>7960404
Not OP. Why is this a taboo on the /h/ board? Like who cares? As long as its filled with hentai as a result I don't see any problem with people asking for a specific topic. Such as this one, sounds hot, let's just fucking go.
>>
>>7961295
not so much taboo but everyone who cares about it is on /d/, so you'll get a lot there and next to nothing here, the only reason to insist on staying for it here is if you're too chicken to visit a ""scary"" place like /d/, but what are you twelve
>>
>>7961315
maybe he doesn't want to see dicks on women and /d/ is a guarantee it will happen. /d/ is not the alternative board it is the futa board and has been for a long time.
>>
>>7962572
most of it stays in the respective threads which can be filtered, and in any case it makes up less than 10% of the board, it's no valid reason to stay away from the board with the most content of what OP is looking for

I don't like looking at NTR or huge boobs and /h/ is full of those too. But I can manage because I'm not a fucking baby that needs to coddled and shielded from the least bit of objectionable material.
>>
>>7962703
every single thread gets at least 5 futa pics despite there being al least 10 dedicated futa threads
>>
>>7962735
ok if you're gonna be a baby about it I'm done talking to you
>>
Wow you are all faggots
>>
Might as well use this thread to request the hentai anime where there's a hotel where the butler is involved in making the guests into slaves and there's one young girl who is like the inheritor of the mansion who the butler worships
>>
>>7960139
Love reverse mindcontrol/hypnosis, its so much hotter
>>
>>7964800
this
>>
>>7961295
Because it's fetish shit
>>
>>7980920
and the 4th raceplay thread isnt
>>
>>7960139
just search male hypnosis -yaoi
>>
Well shit. I find this extremely hot and here I was hoping to get some of it, but of course any thread that isn't NTR or blacked has to get shitted up.
>>
>>7988588
see >>7961315
go there and you will find what you're looking for
>>
>>7983954
I couldn't agree more, however it's about as clear why those threads are allowed to stay as it is why this one will end up getting removed
>>
>>7960404
tjis
>>
>>7990554
>this one will end up getting removed
if it wasn't removed after two weeks why do you think it will
>>
>>7962735
>>7962572
Just put >No Futa into the op. And if some illiterate retards still posts it, you can just report them for being off-topic.
Also most male hypno I've seen involves feminization. You might want to exclude that too depending on your taste.
>>
cant remember if it was hypnosis or not but does anyone know a doujin where some girl finds an app on her phone that gives her points when she has sex and she goes deeper and deeper into depravity? cant remember if the app hypnotized her or what.
>>
>>7999649
You should ask on /r/ it probably helps more
>>
>>8008226
>nooo only my fetish is normal, all the others are disgusting noo
>>
kill yourself you low-testosterone shitskin NTRcuck
>>
>>7980920
>Because it's fetish shit
So are the several ntr threads and the qos threads.
>>
>>7960139
finally found it
https://e-hentai.org/g/2534582/1027c36aa7/
no Hou ga Zutto Mae kara Suki datta noni
>>
>>8013227
unfappable "art"style but great plot
>>
Ntr cuckolds have destroyed this board. I hope hiro moot deletes it
>>
>>8014838
pleb

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.