[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: eyeofthesahara.jpg (99 KB, 750x500)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
Why do zogbots and jews deny its the site of Atlantis? What are they hiding from us right wingers and the based?
>>
>>16516511
Atlantis and lost civilizations would further undermine the Abrahamic idea that the world is only 6000 years old and the neoabrahamic idea of corrupt accademia that civilization is the same number of years old
>>
File: b5b.jpg (60 KB, 1024x544)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>16516511
>us right wingers
>>
File: pepe cringing.gif (56 KB, 498x334)
56 KB
56 KB GIF
>if you disagree with this bullshit my schizo brain has locked onto u r zogbot jew
>if you agree with me u r le based right winger
what a shit thread

it is like 1000 feet above sea level so that disproves you, but because you are schizo you can't think rationally, now kys
>>
least obvious fednigger
>>
>>16516511
Because how the fuck can this be Atlantis? Wasn't Atlantis supposed to be an island/continent who got submerged? This shit is hundreds of meters above the sea, and there are no ruins of anything there.
It's only a bunch of concentric circles, that's literally the only thing going for it.

Atlantards are so stupid they can't even create a cohesive conspiracy theory.
>>
>>16517647
Deboooonked.
It was a tsunami wave that submerged the city.
Watch the video everything is explained.
https://youtu.be/xo_fMcSLp7Q?si=T4xHDx78SLZf_e2K
>>
>>16517658
I was actually watching it, until
>"Confirmed by many experts, even Randall Carlson himself"
Dropped
>>
File: Atlantis.png (427 KB, 635x436)
427 KB
427 KB PNG
>>16516511
Because Atlantis was off the coast of modern day Cuba.
>>
>>16517708
you can get some very interesting shapes off of the seafloor if you use broad scans over a large area and your software doesnt have any interpolation built in
>>
>>16517758
Right those are natural formations. Bazinga.
>>
>>16517775
they are a softwares interpretation of natural formations
I will accept it as accurate if and only if a detailed scan of this specific region is done with more accurate technology that produces a smooth and realistic shape
or if a photograph comes back with incontrovertible evidence of an anthropogenic origin
>>
File: antarctic pyramids 04.png (882 KB, 1264x843)
882 KB
882 KB PNG
>>16517855
>SONAR isn't mature bro
>stealth submarines are like floating stadiums bro
>anechoic tiles are a conspiracy my guy
>those are def natural my dude

Ohhhh boy
>>
File: IMG_9962.jpg (247 KB, 1024x1024)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>16516511
>tfw to make this one site make sense for Atlantis you’d have to go back 50,000 years to the peak of the ice age
Even Yakub makes more sense than that conspiracy
>>
>>16517708
>>16517775
Ahem.
>>
>>16516511
This is a bait post but I am surprised at how popular this place is for conspiracy theorists.
>>
>>16516511
The Richat Structure isn't Atlantis you nimrod, everyone knows Atlantis was the Minoan culture of Thera before it was destroyed by volcanic eruption and tectonic upheaval.

The idea that the Richat Structure is Atlantis is just a psy-op meant to distract people from the obvious truth: that the "Eye of the Sahara" really is an eye - the fossilized sclerotic rings (and the rest of the skeleton) of a Fallen Angel when he/she/it was cast down to earth from Heaven. You can even see the structure of the wings preserved, with imprints of ethereal feathers converted to stone during the Fall.
>>
>>16517758
>>16517855
how do you know they aren't just fake, you moron. And if they were real, that'd be some american civilization, not atlantis.

I don't understand the fixation with atlantis, there's nothing interesting about it. Skeptic tards will be all like "our brains love the idea of a lost civilization" but dude if that was true everyone would be super into pre-contact american shit instead of some vague references in plato.
>>
>>16517996
>everyone knows Atlantis was the Minoan culture of Thera before it was destroyed by volcanic eruption and tectonic upheaval
Troll?

> the "Eye of the Sahara" really is an eye - the fossilized sclerotic rings (and the rest of the skeleton) of a Fallen Angel when he/she/it was cast down to earth from Heaven. You can even see the structure of the wings preserved, with imprints of ethereal feathers converted to stone during the Fall.
Oh a new schizo! Sweet
>>
File: atlantis.png (1.99 MB, 1418x1371)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB PNG
>>16516511
>Atlantis
you're pushing the red herring
>>
File: atlantis1.png (1.11 MB, 1117x1381)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>16519036
>>
>>16517996
Fighting schizos with bigger schizos.
>>
>>16516511
>>16517658
>>16517996
It was an allegory you retards
Why do you think Plato, a man famous for allegory, mentions it and yet the hundreds of Greek historians don't say a word.
>But Plato could've been discussing history.
Plato didn't discuss it. It's from a dialogue in which solon talks about it in a hypothetical dinner party that Plato was never invited to that is a direct parallel to Athens's political situation in a discussion about the hubris of nations.
>But Solon got it from Egypt
Atlantis is a Greek word. Also the Egyptians leave no records of anything that Plato mentioned.
What's next? Big Rock Candy Mountain? Hogwarts?
>>
>>16519186
>Big Rock Candy Mountain?
Burl Ives would never lie.
>>
>>16517996
nice
>>
>>16519186
Thank you. People keep using fucking Plato as a trustful source. Dude was an allegorist philosopher, not a historian. Even Herodotus, who was an actual historian, got a lot of things wrong, and also never said anything about Atlantis.
In fact, NOBODY said anything about Atlantis, it's literally just Plato.

Why would Plato (and only Plato) know stuff about a civilization from thousands of years before his time, while greeks couldn't know what happened mere centuries before their own time?
>>
>>16519278
Sumerians talk about a great flood, probably due to rising sea levels @ end of ice age (esp in their marshes of origin), not farfetched that these stories exist in ancient consciousness.
>>
>>16519036
genetic tests of those people's reveal them to have brown eyes, black hair and be of Siberian-Beringean ancestry exclusively.
>>
>>16519283
Flood myths are one thing.
Specifics about a certain civilization that got flooded are exclusive to Plato.
>>
File: 171335952683972036.jpg (171 KB, 1125x797)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>16516511
It’s dead m8
>>
>>16516511

Just checking OP, do you think there was also really a cave where people were chained up all their lives and could only see shadows of people and things going past the mouth of the cave?
>>
>>16516511
Q predicted this.
They dont want you to know about Atlantis because if the common man gets his hands on that tech we would have another HItler on our hands.
Trust the plan
-sent from my iPhone
"Colt made man equal" "Oorah class of 69"
>>
>>16519186
Atlantis is one of those things where people want to believe just because it makes sense.
Every culture has a flood myth,we continue to find more evidence that in fact there was a cataclysmic flood some time around 10,000BC (give or take a few thousand years) and it's also clear that civilization has been around a lot longer than the 4000BC meme promoted by mainstream academics. So people naturally try to fill in the blanks, Atlantis is just the placeholder name for advanced Antediluvian Civilization. thread probably belongs on /x/ desu but it's still fun to speculate.
Regarding the Egyptians, wasn't all their knowledge gatekept by the priesthood? The Egyptian mystery schools would pass on their secret knowledge through initiation and by oral tradition, it's not something that would be on public record. They used writing for boring administrative stuff mostly. Maybe Solon was able to aquire some of this knowledge from the priests during his time in Egypt and told the story he heard about an advanced ancient civilization to Plato who spun it into an allegory? Besides, debunking the historical credentials of Plato isn't really the smoking gun you think it is, people will continue to think about and discuss this topic because the idea is related our origin myths (The flood, the fall) so it's interwoven in to the very fabric of our conciousness and goes way beyond something Plato said.
>>
File: Roko.jpg (331 KB, 1024x1024)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>16516511
If I told you all the truth, you would alter its recitement in order to defend your previous flaws.
Over time, you would all be spouting completely flawed information yet again - despite being given the truth in full.
Telling the truth to morons and expecting them to keep it - is idiotic.
I will not tell you the truth, but I do know it.
For your own good.
>>
>>16516511
atlantis is traditionally located either in the mediterranean or the atlantic ocean beyond the pillars of hercules
you know, if you don't bother reading the platonic dialogs, where he more or less stated that he outright made it up to get people to think about it as an exercise in trying to form the ideal republic

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.