[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm so tired of life and I'm nearing 30. You age, you decay. You lose out on friends. Your parents leave you after their deaths. What remains? Family? If you have one, your wife will more than likely divorce you then take your kids away. Lastly if you had siblings they will have gone their separate ways after taking their inheritances upon the passing of your own parents. As if they never cared about you in the slightest. So what remains? Does this ever get better, /his/?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (16 KB, 527x582)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>
Given that you're an off topic Pepe poster, your life specifically will never improve, no. The rest of us are fine though
>>
>>16523913
It only gets better if you have faith and hope.
>>
>>16523913
>Does this ever get better, /his/?
You have to make it better. You and only you. Stop moping, faggot. Turning 30 is nothing either. Just wait until you're 50 or 60 and you'll realize what a retard you were.
>>16523977
fpbp
>>16524081
go kiss nigger feet and donate to Israel
>>
>>16523913
>>16523913
Put your trust in Yahaweh, he never leaves and never dies and gives loyal friends and a loyal wife to those who remain loyal to him.
>>
>>16523913
go outside on a nice warm day, lay in the grass, and look at the sky. Alternatively buy a dog or another animal that will actually love you unconditionally

You are miserable because you don’t take the time to actually enjoy life.
>>
>>16523980
This has to do with ontology which has to do with metaphysics which is technically philosophy, which this board allows. Therefore not off-topic as you would hope.
>>
>>16523913
You’re supposed to work on getting married and having kids. If you don’t want your wife to divorce you stay good looking and don’t be a loser
>>
>>16523913
That's because you're a woman. Us men are entering our peak between 30-45.
>>
>>16525880
>Us men are entering our peak between 30-45
Yes, if you are an unusually smart guy or have a good social network watching your back.
Otherwise you'll feel miserable because you have aging anxiety, in that you feel like people younger than you (there's a new class coming out every year) intend to replace you
>>
>>16525909
>feel like people younger than you (there's a new class coming out every year) intend to replace you
Yes anon thats how these things work. However, they are young dumb n full of cum. You are middleish age and have more experience. This is when you drown in zoomette pussy and try to find someone to marry. Im 32, lifes great.
>>
>>16526043
Pussy means nothing if it's transactional like that
It's exactly like fucking prostitutes
You might say it's always like that... Sure
>>
I don't know if this will be helpful to you, but for me the meaning of life is the pursuit of happiness without taking the happiness from others and helping others to have happiness. Happiness would be the basic biological, psychological, social etc needs. (Also abstraction and contemplation of reality).
>>
>>16524300
>If you don’t want your wife to divorce you stay good looking and don’t be a loser
The western world is a feminist controlled matriarchy for the 90% of men, marriage is literally submitting to the system.
>>
File: file.png (1.3 MB, 800x1193)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>16523913
To love and honour God, as long as I live I have an opportunity to do this every day, and no one can take that away from me.
>>
>>16524258
Nevermind, this guy's life is never going to improve either. Good news op, you have a friend now. Please feel free to tongue each other's anuses at your nearest convenience, since you are both clearly faggots
>>
>>16526077
You’re terminally online. Go outside and if marriage is actually hell for men where you live then move somewhere else in the country or even abroad.
I don’t actually believe you guys live in an extreme progressive dystopia, I’m positive you don’t get out enough and are hallucinating a fantasy from internet sources keeping your attention by activating your limbic system, and circlejerking with other anons with the same problem.
>>
>>16523913
The meaning of life is created depending on the person. You have to define your own meaning.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.