[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713558897477574.png (422 KB, 1400x1370)
422 KB
422 KB PNG
I am a muslim from India and we're been oppressed and killed by the current regime. Muslims live in small pre-ww2 era jewish like ghettos across India and there isn't a majority area except kashmir. How would we resist if we wanted to?
>one of the poorest grps in India
>political leaders being jailed, blackmailed or killed
>muslims full of inbreds
>jobs and businesses dependent on hindus
>bankrupt pakistan won't support us
>USA is investing alot in India to counter china
>armed government sponsered militias lynching and killing muslims
>muslim ghettos full of spies and government agents
>indo-pak border is korea tier
>population too big to migrate like rohingyas
>guns aren't easily available like the middle east
>hindus highly genocidal tier radicalized
I know guys on /his/ are experts on this shit so give us advice.
>inb4 pajeets start seething
>>
Just go to Pakistan
>>
>>16526648
Good morning saar
>>
>>16526650
After reading about India during the Mughals I’m surprised the Hindus and Sikhs haven’t already run the Muslims out
>>
>>16526648
Use India's steller reputation to move to another country.
The world hates pakistan and hates muslims but they love India and they love Hindus.
Just get out of India and people might overlook that you're muslim because you've got an Indian passport and approve your visa.
>>
Learn to make weapons, you can refer to weapons(/k/) for this, other than that

Leave the country, India is a shithole
>>
>>16526657
Any muslim who stayed behind in India has signed their children's death sentence and now OP is paying for it today.
Hindu nationalists killed Gandhi and the guy who did it was hanged but he almost got away with it. Now you've got government that says the guy was a hero. Muslims should get out immediately.
>>
>>16526657
>run the Muslims
Pajeet grammar detected
>>16526663
Nigger stfu
>>16526665
I did, most were boomers with 'muzzies bad' opnions. /his/ guys are well learnt so I thought they might help us with this. Ik alot of pajeets will come seething over muh mughals but I need some good advice
>>
>>16526648
Pretend to convert to Hinduism
>>
You have to make liberal version of hinduism so it can counter the right wing hindutava

or just move to pakistan
>>
>>16526648
Just make yourself a token. Be the Muslim that supports whatever retarded Hindus think is good. They will exhale you and present you as an example of a good one. Leverage and lobby your way up some career until you have a (relatively) comfy living.
>>
>>16526693
My advice is get out of India. You don’t want to end up like the Jews who were saying

>there’s no way they’ll do that
>>
>>16526648
Your community supported the 2 nation theory that divided South Asia. You have an explicitly Muslim nation called Pakistan. If you want to live in a Muslim majority country go there. That country which systematically genocides/disenfranchises non-Muslims. Your community gets handouts by the Indian government. Your community gets policed less due to anti discrimination laws. Your community never gets accurately portrayed as criminals in media; due to the fact there are censorship laws to protect your feelings. You have sharia civil law just for your community. Your community doesn't get taxed for your places of worship. Your community is allowed to keep stolen land/property from non-Muslims. Your community has committed countless massacres/genocides on non-Muslims in South Asia but your community denies this fact.
>>
>>16526648
>hindus highly genocidal tier radicalized
lol nothing's even happened yet
strap in
china's cleanup will look like a theme park ride by the time hindus are done, they needed to stop caring about west's approval and it's clearly happening pretty quickly over the last year
you subhumans are so deranged that even myanmar buddhists become genocidal against your kind lol
Ghandi was not indian, he was a christian and that whole family should've been murdered in cold blood
>>
>>16526694
Nah they mistreat the converts
>>16526695
Yah most new gen pajeets are becoming atheists but they still hate muzzies due to our dominating attitude
>>16526698
Yah many muzzies have done this but they keep you as bootlickers.
>>16526710
>Your community
Pajeet detected
>You have an explicitly Muslim nation called Pakistan
We need more land nigger, give us the northern border regions and we won't be a problem again
>>
>>16526714
>he was a christian and that whole family should've been murdered in cold blood
From my uncle's local whatsapp akhland bharat whatsapp chat
>>
File: file.png (37 KB, 399x480)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>16526720
ahimsa has no root in hinduism
turning the other cheek is a christian semetic ideology
loving your enemy is a christian thing
he wasn't a buddhist monk, that whole family's whole point of existence was to deracinate everybody more
>>
>>16526710
>Your community gets handouts by the Indian government. Your community gets policed less due to anti discrimination laws. Your community never gets accurately portrayed as criminals in media; due to the fact there are censorship laws to protect your feelings. You have sharia civil law just for your community. Your community doesn't get taxed for your places of worship. Your community is allowed to keep stolen land/property from non-Muslims. Your community has committed countless massacres/genocides on non-Muslims in South Asia but your community denies this fact.
lmao all of this is fake, muslims are about to be genocided India. You literally cannot submit a report at the police station that one of your relatives have gotten murdered if you're muslim
>>
>>16526716
>We need more land nigger
You already have to much.
>give us the northern border regions
Never happening especially after the events in Kashmir in '89.
>>
>>16526648
You have 3 options
>RETVRN to the religion of your ancestors (only works if you are actually Indian)
>RETVRN to the land of your ancestors (if you are not Indian)
>move to fucking Pakistan like everyone else said
What is it with Muslims and not sticking to 2 state solutions? Goddam.
>>
>>16526716
>bootlicker
If you lived in a different country I’d say that being a bootlicker is bad, embarrassing and dangerous. But there is no chance of Muslims retaking India, unless you immigrate you will have to deal with Hindus, who are easy to read. If you want to do something good for Indian Muslims get a good job and have 20 kids I guess.
>>
>>16526740
muslims can retake India but probably not from within and definitely not this century. It'll be Bangladesh, central Asia, or Pakistan expanding inwards as hindus liberalize and kill their own birthrates.
>>
>>16526648
Join RSS.
>>
possible ideas

1. assinate modi
2. move to Pakistan
3. start a liberal hindutava movement, the anti thesis of right wing hindutava
4. become an atheist
>>
>>16526745
Indians birthrates are already plunging. It’s so fucking weird, they get the worse of both worlds, third world development and first world fertility. No way India doesn’t have a crisis in the coming decades. But it’s not as incompetently run as people say and it can leverage itself into a stable power, even with a third world underclass living in its borders. Look at the west. But it’s time for you to accept your place in the token Muslim minority bro. Uncle toms working for the white man aren’t crying in the states.
>>
>>16526650
>>16526695
>>16526710
>>16526739
>>16526762
Move to Pakistan
>>
File: file.png (1.13 MB, 667x1000)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>16526726
god I hope all your bullshit actually comes true
in the next 20 years when US becomes weak enough to not impose sanctions/fund pakistan like the old days
just 1 week of complete blackout and I'll personally come to stomp your skull
hnnnng
>>16526745
bangladesh has a lower TFR than india
bengali chamars have already been declared to be illegal immigrants and a system similar to social security number is going into place to deport them
only hindus are legally allowed to immigrate from this point forward
>>
>>16526648
Your brothers invaded my hometown and made it a shithole so I have no sympathy and hope the jeets wipe you out. Not that jeets are much better themselves.
>>
>>16526724
Weren't marathas raping brahmins during theie invasions in bengal?
>>16526726
He's just repeating shit he found on twitter. Hindus are biggest impressionable retards that will believe whatever the MSM and winning side says like they rant about 9/11 or israel that only old white boomers do
>>16526732
>Kashmir in '89
Nigger u lost your precious bhramkikes in the valley despite having ur army there kek. Dogars tried genociding the entire muslim population and winded up fleeing instead
>>16526739
>religion of your ancestors
Most muslims have arab/central asian ancestry married with pajeets and became pajeets after fucking each other for centuries. Read a book you faggot
>>
>>16526648
>give us advice
Renounce Islam. Muhammad raped 9 year old Aisha, he was a literal pedophile. Even cow dung throwing Hindus have a better claim to being a true religion. On the subject of children, don't have any. Your race averages IQ 80, lower even than African Americans, there is only a tiny chance you won the genetic lottery and your IQ creeped up above 100, you also have behavioral differences like a propensity for scams and theft and neurotic sadistic behavior. This is why a low trust society is not possible with you people.

Maybe through sheer force of will you can overcome these shortcomings and live something resembling a life worthy life, but this can only happen if you accept the truth.
>>
>>16526657
After the Rawalpindi massacre, Sikhs pretty much did. Thats why you can see it is completely white between Delhi and paki
>>
>>16526745
Yah its hard for it cuz they might just wipe our areas, its pretty sad seeing how weak we've become. Things might change the in the future. I still have hope for my people. These vegeterians won't last long
>>16526757
Kek
>>16526762
Modi isn't what the hindutva machine runs on. Its too deep and complicated, they've been inflitrating Indian society structures since 30's. We made a mistake by not creating our underground movement from partition
>>16526766
>>16526767
Kys pajeet
>>16526770
I asked for an advice not your diary faggot, idk why you hate pajeets but seethe over muslims cuz some arab teenagers bullied you on the street
>>16526826
>Renounce Islam. Muhammad raped 9 year old Aisha
U think I care about that? He was a king of that region and could do literally whatever he wanted. This argument only works with retarded normie "ahhh he was violeent ahhh" "ahhhh he played politics" "ahhhh he married that and that". Kings have done some stuff since centuries and you shouldn't be on a history board if you can't digest that faggot
>>
>>16526829
Sikhs didn't do shit, they're being raped by the same hindus that they were cocksucking. Punjab has become a druggie shithole after their failed insurgency
>>
File: rekt.jpg (167 KB, 566x927)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>16526843
lol
>>
>>16526823
>the valley despite having ur army there kek
You bring up a good point. Most of the army/police in the valley were part of your community. We gave your community the chance to integrate into Indian society. We gave your community the chance to be in the civil service. And what did your community do? Your community(the ones in the army/police specifically) were the people who ratted out the non-Muslims in the valley to be murdered. Who then stole the assets/property of the victims. And mind you, your community didn't just want to do this in the valley but also in majority non-Muslim areas like Ladakh and Jammu.
>bhramkikes
The victims were not just Kashmiri Pandits. They were also Ladakhis, Dogras, Biharis, Sikhs and Christians.
>Dogars tried genociding the entire muslim population and winded up fleeing instead
Your community always forgets the fact that you started it first. The Muslims attacked the Dogras first.
>>
File: file.png (1.51 MB, 900x900)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>>16526843
>>16526843
600 years of deracination, destruction and supression is about to come out lol, I don't think this has ever happened in history
your little internet appeals to genetically and philosophically suicidal 'white' liberals will be lost in time
history will be written again when the century ends by the economic strongholds like it always was
and I hope persia joins the original civilizations by that time
>>
>>16526826
>Your race averages IQ 80
True for hindus.
>he was a literal pedophile.
Sometimes hindus partake in this as well, child marriages are not as uncommon as you'd like.
> propensity for scams and theft and neurotic sadistic behavior.
True for hindus as well.
>>
File: 1691501601263435.png (35 KB, 600x800)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>16526648
>I am a ____ from India
>>
>>16526887
>as well
So you admit your illiterate warmongering prophet was a paedo
>>
This thread made me love Hinduism. How can I become a Kshatriya?
t. White man
>>
Convert to Hinduism? Many muslims already do it.
>>
>>16527062
What caste are they?
>>
>>16527064
Muslims are mostly lower castes, so its easier to convert them. But every caste of muslim gets converted

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videos/viral-videos/190-people-renounced-islam-and-converted-to-hinduism-in-dewas/videoshow/102398225.cms
>>
>>16526710
>>
>>16527054
>How can I become a Kshatriya?
Vedic Aryan Kshatriya bvlls conqvered Dravidgroid Indus valley civilization by mastering chariotry, it is obsolete now of course, but new technology awaits like AI drones, and I am sure you will learn these lessons.

However, most important is for you to go outside and run 6 miles. Yes, you heard me. Even if you are unprepared, even if you have something else you need to be getting on with today, even if people laugh at your fat ass as you pant and sweat. Nothing else matters but those 6 miles, then tomorrow you will run at least 1½ miles in the morning and do this every morning until you are 70 years old. The first and foremost quality of the Kshatriya is will, it does not matter how IQ you are, if you lack will, you will achieve nothing. Even low IQ black people accomplish a lot through sheer force of will. Every minute of your life is limited, and therefore of infinite importance. By running you improve your health and even raise your intelligence, then you can tackle other duties with the same zeal, enrich every moment of your life with sovl and you will be more prosperous than a billionaire.

Go outside and run 6 miles, immediately.
>>
>>16526648
Tbh, I am no expert on this jeetanon. But I'd say that first things first is to start with the diaspora, they are less monitored, and maybe more well off. Start cultivating a network of support from the diaspora into India. Second is to start congregrating (inconspicously), organising, and starting up cells, escape plans.
Maybe, if you can get your bootlicker contingent somewhere high enough they can bite as hard as the Sikhs did. When things are calm, build support structures outside, refuges inside. But be prepared when things get hot. And attack the things that are valuable, don't go around killing hindus for the press to call you savages. Destroy infrastructure, ports, stock exchanges. Also, just in case, learn from the Tamil Tigers, you will never be an army, don't try to be one.
Sorry if this doesn't help.
If you aren't willing to do this fepost shit (which I do not condone, don't do violence) then just migrate, preferrably not to a white country because I'm racist.
>>
>>16526648
Convert to Hinduism. Or kill yourself. Every temple your disgusting raw meat eating overlords blew up will be avenged.
>>
>>16526877
>ban public festivities
>heavy tax for "protected minority" faiths
>destroy places of worship
>force conversion
Wow the Turushkas and Mlecchas already left us a step by step guide for this shit
>>
pajeets is incredibly based in its attitude towards Arab shit.
>t. Whitey is from Eastern Europe.
>>
File: Don'tLetThemTakeYourSmile.jpg (879 KB, 1730x2600)
879 KB
879 KB JPG
>>16527289
people need to understand that you cannot look upwards anymore, the outside world you thought would last forver in 2008 does not exist anymore and it will never come back
humanism project has failed, they went into their buddhism phase and got cannibalized beyond repair, not to say they were innocent either way, the faustian spirit was always meant to go out this way
Look inwards, that's where the answers are, every sanskrit blog you write is a rebellion against corruption of atman and brahman
Detach yourself from the negro-anglo linguistic world order
ॐ भूर् भुवः स्वः
तत् सवितुर्वरेण्यं
भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि
धियो यो नः प्रचोदयात्
https://youtu.be/bvCzia8KWG8?si=ywAmkEk_FClUvzQK&t=14
>>
Abandon your religious identity and embrace your ethnic background, then become a separatist.
>>
File: 1712081893708289.jpg (65 KB, 736x607)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>16526716
>we won't be a problem again
Also works when you are dead k2a and we get to keep the land. Though there is no genocide of k2as there is a cultural decimation. Muslims won't exist by 2060 because no one is interested in believing it, the double digit apostasy is only gonna get worse, atheism at 34% amongst muzzie rats in 6 years, it will be 74% in less than 20 years. Just like all the retards before you, all will come and die in india. The only fate muslims will get is to become dust.
>>
>>16527046
I just don't care. But Muslims are marginally better than you hindus.
>>
>>16526648
move to malappuram in kerala, a muslim majority region, you can ignore whats going on in the north, its even ruled by the muslim league.
>>
>>16527619
>But Muslims are marginally better than you hindus.
today there is no one worse than Muslim churkas.
>t. European
>>
>>16527688
Muslims don't bathe in cow poop.
>>
>>16527696
It would be better if you ate cow shit than raped children, sold drugs and carried out terrorist attacks.
>>
>>16527706
>raped children
Hindus do this.
>sold drugs
Hindus do this.
>terrorist attacks.
Hindus do this.
>>
>>16527712
>terrorist attacks.
>Hindus do this.
literally not a single case in any white country.
It is well known that Muslims are the only and most active terrorists in the whole world.
>>
>>16527719
But you do in india.
>>
>>16527739
I am not interested in your brown feuds in the territory of South Asia.
I just noticed that a Hindu is much more preferable to me than any Muslim.
for whites, Muslim = an absolutely uncontrollable, aggressive rabid animal with an IQ level of a gibbon.
>>
>>16527749
>I am not interested in your brown feuds in the territory of South Asia.
Yes you do most likely.
>I just noticed that a Hindu is much more preferable to me than any Muslim.
Of course, you are a hindu.
>for whites, Muslim = an absolutely uncontrollable, aggressive rabid animal with an IQ level of a gibbon.
You are not White, you are not even Aryan. You are a hindu indian.
>>
>>16527755
my genetics look like this, I'll let you guess my ethnicity yourself.
>>
This thread is overrun with pajeets. Jump ship, OP, there's no way you can redeem it (pun intended).
Back on topic: it's your bitch faggot ancestors' fault for not fighting for a separate homeland. The Kashmiris took up arms against the Indian government in 1948, and managed to liberate half their province from the pajeet infested shithole of India. You could've had the same if your great grandparents had stood and fought instead of bowing down to British massa and accepting his artificial border.
>>
>>16527765
Nice random pic.
>>
>>16527770
you can hope so lol
>>
>>16526648
You could try not being Muslim
>>
>>16527765
>>16527775
Nigger shut the fuck up with this genetic mumbo jumbo no one gives a fuck about and just post hand
>>
>>16527778
I won't go out of my way to prove my origins to some brown Muslim monkey from Pakistan.
>>
>>16527787
a Pakistani doesn't care what happens to Muslims in India.
they chose their fate by staying behind
>>
>>16527793
so why don't you move to Pakistan?
India is not a Muslim lands.
>>
>>16526693
>Pajeet grammar detected
Most embarrassing case of projection possibly ever.
>>
>>16527264
>Maybe, if you can get your bootlicker contingent somewhere high enough they can bite as hard as the Sikhs did.
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>16527902
Obtuse referencew to what happened to Indira Gandhi. Ignore it.
>>
>>16527909
That wont really happen again. All minorities have been removed from places of power and the military speaks of how they'll have to "work internally" as well in case of war
>>
>>16526648
>claims to be a muslim
You are a false muslim. If you were a real muslim you would've been fighting the infidel polytheists of india and die while doing that and guarantee your place in jannah. What is more important? temporary life on earth or eternity in jannah?
>>
>>16527958
We'll start a fight with clear objective and strategy, nothing suicidal like hamas
>>
>>16526648
>I am a muslim
kys
>from India
doubly so
>>
>Muh Mughals
What is Hindutva's beef with them?

First off under Mughal's rules India was the richest country, by total economy, on the planet. Was highly developed and on road with proto industrialisation. Not to mention various kino cultural remains that vastly outstrip anything else there, like the Taj Mahal.

Secondly how are some Mongol invaders that ruled the country used to opress current Muslims there who are of various Indian ethnicities? It would be like Russia were to start oppressing all their Muslim population due to being ruled by the Golden Horde...
>>
>>16527995
Hindus used to worship and consider many mughal rulers as their heveanly avtars and shit if read medival Indian history. Anti mughal hysteria started after the british rule cuz many elements of the former mughal empire hated and revolted against the europeans.
>>
>>16527995
>It would be like Russia were to start oppressing all their Muslim population due to being ruled by the Golden Horde...
Honestly, it would be much better if we forced all the churkas of Russia to accept Christianity, and cut off the heads of those who refused it.
It was necessary to carry out a kind of reconquest back in the days of the empire.
>t. Rusgol
>>
>>16526726
>muslims are about to be genocided
Yppieeeeeee!
>>
>>16526842
So this Muslim inbred rat is the Indian flag loser shitting on Indiana on /int/ 24/7? What an annoying tard. Indians are 100% right in wanting to get rid of you 5 column pedo worshipers. Die.
>>
>>16528148
Never been to /int/ ever you fucking poo scum
>>
>>16526648
>>bankrupt pakistan won't support us
>>indo-pak border is korea tier
what about bangladesh?
>>
>>16527995
>First off under Mughal's rules India was the richest country, by total economy, on the planet. Was highly developed and on road with proto industrialisation.
way to lie muslims rulers are leeches on non muslim work enjoyed hedonistic life style imported muslims from arab persia employed them in higher position progressively bankruptcy empire

only imported muslim nobles benefited from this moghul state leeching on majority non muslim tax money
>>
>>16527995
>outstrip anything else there
hmmm I wonder how that happened
Let's be real, taj mahal will be the last thing to get demolished but it will probably not survive this century
Idk what should be built on top of it though, maybe a sanskrit university
>>
>>16527963
>>We'll start a fight with clear objective and strategy, nothing suicidal like hamas
islam is cancer cult
>>
>>16527767
muzzdog they created pakistan and stayed back in india because they loved their properties more than allah
>>
>>16528148
many such cases
>>
fuck off to pakistan your ancestors create as muslim land for subcontinent muslims
>>
>>16528233
>muslims rulers are leeches
Nigger most upper caste lindus were bootlickers and darbaris during the muslim era. Thats why rajputs and baniyas used to give away their daughters to muzzies while brahmins were scamming people with a new god each other day
>>
>>16528413
muslims leech on non muslim work Mughal rule was 80 percent kafirs
its part of your religion raiding plundering looting unbelievers is sunnah moghuls are no different islamic golden age always need stealing work from non muslims
>>Periodic Arab raiding expeditions were sent from Islamic Iberia to ravage the Christian Iberian kingdoms, bringing back booty and slaves. In a raid against Lisbon in 1189, for example, the Almohad caliph, Abu Yusuf Yaqub al-Mansur, took 3,000 female and child captives, while his governor of Córdoba, in a subsequent attack upon Silves in 1191, took 3,000 Christian slaves
>>
>>16526663
Yeah, do the needful and enroll into durgasoft expert Java course sir, then you will easily find work in Europe and America Sir.
>>
>>16526648
Maybe stop believing in a religion where you are required to bend and pray 5 times a day in the direction of a black cube in the desert
>>
>>16528473
>source: my whatsapp grp with users with the angry hanuman pfps
Kek, this is just gonna lead to future secterian violence. The only reason you bring shit up from the past is to justify violence against us cuz it le funny and you get powertrip from it. The moment we get a good luck you'll regret what you've been doing to us
>>
File: IMG_0717.jpg (15 KB, 241x320)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>16527995
It was so good under Mughal rule in fact an entire religion sprang up to fight them
>>
>>16527777
based and checked
>>16526648
fuck off
>>
>>16529050
Sikhs has a more theological aggressive approach towards hinduism than islam kek. Btw weren't buddhism and jainism just created to call out the kike faggatory of brahminism (hinduism)
>>
>>16529023
its not past islam is all about banditry kill kafir take over his property enslave his wife and daughter

>>The moment we get a good luck you'll regret what you've been doing to us

ofcourse islam a murderous ideology we have have seen this during partition
>>
>>16529170
>kike faggatory
says a circumcised katua
>>
>>16529170
If by theologically aggressive you mean denying ritualism both Islam and Hinduism fit the bill. Their physical aggression was directed at the Muslims and the idol worshippers in the hill country
>>
>>16529264
muslims totally lost the battle of the partition, Hindus and Sikhs killed millions and muslims managed to kill 0 sikhs or Hindus.
Muslims have been peaceful for 300 years
>>
>>16529170
they cremate their body dont believe in qayamat day zombe rising from graves
>>
>>16529302
>>managed to kill 0 sikhs or Hindus.
so this is takkiya muslims outright spread disinfo
have some remorse stop lying
islamic militias were killing hindus sikhs in west punjab sindh even before partition to create islamic pureland free of infidels
direct action day and naokhali riots are just few examples
>>
>>16529170
Guru Gobind Singh directly says that Mohammed had given himself over to egotism and lust
>>
>>16529302
>>managed to kill 0 sikhs or Hindus. Muslims have been peaceful for 300 years

ever ever ever trust a lying muslim
how can you shamelessly lie that Muslims killed 0 kaffirs during partition are you this dumb
https://www.nation.com.pk/29-Dec-2014/the-forgotten-massacre

On 5th March, Hindu and Sikh students of Rawalpindi took out a procession protesting against the Muslim attempt at the formation of a communal (Muslim League) Ministry in the Punjab, and the police firing on the non-violent procession of Hindu and Sikh students. This procession was also attacked by the Muslim Leaguers. There was a free fight in which the Muslims got the worst of it. Then a huge Muslim mob from the countryside, incited for attack on Hindu and Sikhs by the Pir of Golra, a Muslim religious head and a leader of this area, fell upon the town.
The attack in Rawalpindi villages began on the 7th of March, 1947, and continued non-stop for weeks, involving village after village, wherever any Hindus and Sikhs were to be found. When one area was rid of its Hindu and Sikh inhabitants, the war on Hindus and Sikhs spread to another area, and so on, till by the end of March, the surviving Hindu and Sikh populations of Rawalpindi, Campbellpur and Jhelum Districts had all been transferred in a destitute state into refugee camps, which were established all over the Punjab and Sikh princely states.
>>
>>16529382
sure sure then he dont believe in Qayamat day resurrection which is central to your islamic dogma
may be guruji come to correct corrupted islam!!!
>>
>>16526648
>How would we resist
Get inside the system

It's literally your only chance. Armed conflict will only prompt them to kill more of you and they outnumber you. Either get inside the system or pull a Ghandi and get cameras and eyes on your absolutely nonviolent resistance to exert international pressure against the ruling government. Blowing yourself up or shooting people will only make people more sympathetic to the Indian cause.
>>
May the Muslims of South Asia be treated in the same exact way they treated non-Muslims :)
>>
>>16526648
>how do we resist
Huh? This is /his/ not your Sharia support group. Get over your retarded fanction of a religion and get a life already, creep.
>>
>>16529578
the muslims left so many pagans alive that they got a country out of it.
I know you think muslims exterminated all the hindus but the Hindus wouldn't be alive today dream of genocides if they had been genocided
>>
>>16529610
Only because Muslims couldn't do that, there were lengthy wars between Muslims and Hindus.
>>
>>16526648
>Muslims in India are being genocided!
Look at your share of the population dude, it's been increasing for decades. A real genocide is like what happened in Pakistan, where for example the Hindus went from being 40% of Karachi's population to being like 1%.
>>
>>16526843
The insurgency failed when the insurgents started fighting each other and had traitors inside their groups from the government, as well as killing a singer that severed ties with any civilian supporting them . Pakis got assblassted in 47 losing double the ppl .
>>
>>16529689
he is here for gaslighting selling victimhood opression to western leftists
>>
>>16529623
a ruler can do whatever he wants
>>
>>16529772
yeah with 80 percent non muslims only retards like aurengazeb attempted that caused maratha,sikh,jat rebellions leads to downfall of empire in north india
>>
>>16529464
Yah true its sad we'll have to be cucks for our survival
>>
>>16529382
>Guru Gobind Singh directly says that Mohammed had given himself over to egotism and lust
The guy who wrote mafinana to aurungzeb like savarkar kek
>>
>>16529879
The Zafarnama is one of my favorite primary sources. Man starts by praising God and spends the rest of the letter tearing into Aurangzeb before ending by praising God. Wild stuff
>>
>>16529879
nice copium
>>
>>16526648
Go full jihadist and bomb farmer's markets and if they come after your people scream GENOCIDE to the international community.
>>
>>16527619
lol no they aren't. No matter how bad street shitters are every country in the world would swap their Muslims for Pajeets in a heartbeat. Even Muslim countries.
>>
>>16530194
Why tf would I cope for a guy who got beheaded because he wasn't useful for the mughals as a vessel anymore?
>>
>>16530322
You do not know much about the history you are talking about. Guru Teg Bahadur Ji agreed to be executed in exchange for the safety of the Kashmiri Hindu population. Guru Gobind Singh Ji basically spent his whole life engaged in war with the Mughal Empire, and at no point was he a vassal of the Mughals.
>>
>>16530339
Moreover, comparing Guru Gobind Singh Ji to Savarkar is moronic, as
1. Guru Gobind Singh Ji basically lambasts Aurangzeb for the entire letter and doesn't ask for or offer mercy
2. At no point in his life did the Guru encourage violence against Muslims or Muslim women like Savarkar did
>>
>>16526657
Why would that surprise you? India flourished under the Mughals
>>
>>16526842
>he wuz Kang and could do whatever he wanted
So the Hindus can do whatever they want to you. The ruling party can play whatever politics it wants to. If you can't digest that then you shouldn't be discussing history faggot
>>
>>16526767
bangladesh has a higher HDI and life expectancy than pooland: https://www.security-risks.com/post/human-development-index-2022-south-asia-a-review
>>
>>16529610
If you think Muslims treated Hindus well, then you should welcome Muslims being treated in the way they treated Hindus, no? :)
>>
>>16530279
Delusion
>>
>>16530339
>>16530349
To add to this, Aurangzeb first sent the letter with important courtiers and standards bearers inviting him to come to negotiate peace term in person.
>>
>>16526842
>muh might makes right
In that case, nothing Israel is doing in Gaza is wrong. They have the strongest military in the region, and consistently BTFO mudslimes who consistently break any treaty made and then cry about the consequences.
>>
>>16533020
That is more of an ethnic war, not a religious one. Israelis indiscriminately murder Christians as well just because they are Arab.
>>
File: 1713574004157843.jpg (75 KB, 770x600)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>16526699
Do what?
>>
>>16526648
Disgusting subhumans
>>
>>16526648
Indian Muslims would have to become fifth columns for Pakistan, but historically Indian Muslims were cowards. Maybe the Chinese will balkanize India.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.