[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: aisha-mo2.jpg (38 KB, 341x403)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>The most moral man that has even walked the earth, a timeless example of perfect moral conduct to be followed by all the peoples of the earth in any age that they find themselves living
>Fucks a 9 year old.

What did Allah meant by this? Can a Muslims answer?
>>
>>16540304
Allah is a pedophile.l and Mohammed is his prophet.
>>
>>16540304
Shia’s claim Aisha was older and known as the town bicycle
>>
>>16540333
Shia dogs are a minority in the Muslim world, just a heretical group at this point really. They are to Islam what Mormonism is to Christianity.
>>
>>16540304
no muslim has a problem with this.
this doesn't go against the moral values of muslim territories.
now what?
>>
>>16540333
so it's either Mohammad was a pedophile or a cuck with most muslims believeing the first to be the case?
>>
>>16540445
he was the perfect person no matter what happened.
>>
I see posters in fashion stores of models who are like 9 and already posing seductively, staring with a lustful glance, wearing makeup, showing off their slender, slim limbs and wearing shorts and short skirts and belly-button-revealing clothes
>>
>>16540448
>"it was perfection in my mind!"
>>
>>16540442
I know a friend who used to be Muslim until he found out about Aisha, had a crisis of faith and ended up leaving.>>16540342
>>
>>16540532
sounds like a shia to me
>>
File: QueerProphet.png (527 KB, 1009x710)
527 KB
527 KB PNG
>>16540304
>>16540315
>>16540442
>>16540445
>>16540470
>>16540532
Aisha, the bride of Muhammad, could not possibly have been a child. The proof of that is that he liked to wear her clothes, obviously he couldn't do that if she was the size of a child.
(also daily reminder that the Quran doesn't prohibit crossdressing alhamdulillah)
>>
>>16540542
He was Sunni
>>
>>16540445
You don’t understand tribal politics
They bend over backwards to justify their shortcomings
>>
>>16540547
>The proof of that is that he liked to wear her clothes, obviously he couldn't do that if she was the size of a child.
Why couldn't he do that? Also lmao at Mohammed being a crossdresser.
>>
File: images (4) (9).jpg (23 KB, 300x450)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>16540600
>>
>>16540547
She didn't stay a child her whole life anon
>>
>>16540611
She was 18 when Mohammed died.
>>
>>16540647
18 year olds are full grown anon
>>
>>16540652
Aisha was underage througout their entire marriage until he died.

Let that sink in.
>>
>>16540659
Yeah but that anon was saying muhammed cross dressing with her clothes at aome point didn't contradict her being a child when they first fucked
>>
>>16540664
I mean what qualifies as "clothes" during that time, a robe?
>>
>>16540671
an embrace
>>
>>16540675
Leave no child unclothed
>>
>>16540304
Muslims, like all abrahamic religions, are antiquated and have done nothing to benefit humanity in any way. Polytheistic religions created better societies than these shitty modern monotheistic abrahamic religions. But both are stupid, bloodthirsty, and oppressive. The only way for humanity to truly thrive is to adopt moral objectivism and teach our moids that brutally murdering someone for believing in something different or raping a woman because she shows her hair or engages in bodily autonomy is horrible. I'm tired of abrahamic religions allowing men to act like fucking monkeys.
>>
>>16540737
In your societies men can become women and children are drugged an mutilated to make them girls.
>>
>>16540747
In your societies you are constantly at violent war with one another, all the industrious members of your societies flee to western societies because of how shitty they are, and your women have to play russian roulette with their lives in hopes that their husband isn't a sadist.
>>
>>16540304
His mass murder campaigns I think I find worse, than the 9 year old he married and fucked. You think he wasn't a rapist also? Once you dehumaniz someone you can do what you like and call yourself moral.
It's why ALL killing is evil, no exceptions. Are there going to be times it happens? Yes, we're sinners. But there is a massive difference between doing something with regret before, and after. We once recognized that, but our hyper violent media and convincing by people who would never risk their own lives. Has made us so numb people justify violence.
Jesus is the lord of mercy for a reason. The only actually peaceful religion is the one with the guy who died because we suck. He didn't even have his own chapters, people just wrote about him.
Muhammad wrote his own scriptures and preached his evil from his own corruption. Power corrupts, same as wealth, fame, etc.
Same reason the pope is evil. The very aspect that people argue if Jesus was even real I value more than the guy who we have actual body counts for.
Muhammed the prophet was just another barbarian. Difference is he wrote it down and proclaimed his actions in the name of the God of his enemies. Which I find funny, that they still proclaim to follow the commandments. Yet I'm sure there are people on this board that think Muhammad couldn't possibly have had ((Jewish)) roots. Which the faith is based off of, yet doesn't denounce the poor actions in the old testament. Which Jesus does. Often actually reading these books shows you who the bad guys are.
>>
>>16540758
>In your societies you are constantly at violent war with one another
Even that is more honorable than what you're doing to your own children.
>>
>>16540829
You can compare Jesus and Muhammed, sure (your history is way off about him being a "mass murderer" and a "rapist." He was a warrior, chill out).

Or you can compare the conduct and behavior of Christendom and the Ummah in history. Who conquered the world, colonized every continent, unleashed the industrial revolution and secularism, started the world wars and dropped the atomic bomb?

Hint: not the Muslims.
>>
>>16540304
What does fucks means? To pleasure someone? Make them feel loved? Give them an orgasm? How horrible of him to love his wife.
>>
>>16540858
>Who conquered the world, colonized every continent, unleashed the industrial revolution and secularism, started the world wars and dropped the atomic bomb?
Doesn't this just mean that clearly God favors the Europeans?
>>
>>16540864
Where in the NT do you find a prophecy of Christian domination of the earth mediated by centuries of war, resource plundering and industrial slavery?

You are being exactly like the Christian Nationalists. You are putting a Christian salt on the secular progress narrative.

I swear most American Christians go to church to be good Americans.

God damn you are confused.
>>
>>16540851
>It is honorable to rape children and brutally murder people on the streets.
>What I'm doing to my children even though I don't need to worship someone who raped a 9 year old to know putting children on HRT is bad

achmed....
>>
>>16540869
>Where in the NT do you find a prophecy of Christian domination of the earth mediated by centuries of war, resource plundering and industrial slavery?
>Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a person’s enemies will be those of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.
Matthew 10:34-39

Also, according to some interpretations the White Horse in the Book of Revelation is Christianity taking over the world.
>>
>>16540869
I'm not American, but it's obvious God favors Europeans. Think about. Muslims are inbred, retarded people who live in poverty, while their regions are being dominated by Europeans. Why would Allah accept that?
>>
>>16540876
No, war is honorable, struggling against the forces of evil, dying fighting, refusing to yield to perversion and degeneracy, there is honor in that.

There is absolutely no honor in poisoning and mutilating your own children.
>>
>>16540886
You are a jackass and you know it.

HEEEE HAWWW
>>
>>16540910
You asked, I delivered.
Seethe.
>>
>>16540904
>it's obvious God favors Europeans.
>>
>>16540910
Here's another one:
“I came to cast fire on the earth, and would that it were already kindled! I have a baptism to be baptized with, and how great is my distress until it is accomplished! Do you think that I have come to give peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division. For from now on in one house there will be five divided, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”
Luke 12:49-53
>>
>>16540908
>There is absolutely no honor in poisoning and mutilating your own children.
Don't you guys circumcise your kids?
>>
>>16540921
dude, it's not a contest. Just think. Please do not be one more jackass who goes around trying to prove himself right all the time rather than try and find out what is really true.
>>
>>16540932
Circumcision is not mutilation, it's a perfectly safe and normal procedure. You sick fucks chop your children's genitalia completely.
>>
>>16540939
We can clearly see from Christ's words that it's our mandate to take over the world.
>>
>>16540948
You sound completely insane. Have a good day. Please do not kill anyone.
>>
>>16540951
You religion commands you to fight the disbelievers until they submit or are killed.
>>
>>16540932
>You think murder and child rape is somehow not perverted and degenerate.
>Me being against child rape and against children being chemically castrated somehow instantly means I support the barbaric practice of infant circumcision.

Achmed-chan.....
>>
>>16540940
>Circumcision is not mutilation
Yes it is. It's jewish humiliation ritual. For men, it takes important sensitive parts of your penis.
>You sick fucks chop your children's genitalia completely.
I think this is projection. Why do you even have need to touch their genitalia? How about just leaving them like God intended?
>>
>>16540958
I am a Christian you fantastic idiot
>>
>>16540973
Then obey the words of Christ and set the world on fire.
>>
>>16540987
Dammit you just reminded me of this awesome song.
https://youtu.be/jvkxwTTxe6M?si=eZvByEEzoI-1zG86

(The fields on fire is the end of the world or the fall of Jerusalem in 70 CE, this is always how the menacing destructive prophecies are interpreted from the NT.)

Now enjoy the song, stop talking spitefully about Muslims, and go pray to Jesus, the Prince of Peace.
>>
>>16540858
The muslims being slowpoke dummies is now an argument in favor of Islam? kek
>>
>>16540304
He also owned slaves and was a warmonger
>>
>>16540858
Muhammad owned slaves too
>>
>>16540304
Mohammed was a good man who treated her right.
>>
>>16541109
I fail to see how raping her was "treating her right".
>>
>>16541028
The western mind is truly living in a fantasy. There has been no Progress or Advancement. What you see in the west is Decadence and Decay. Western civilization is eating humanity alive and permanently destroying Nature herself.
>>
>>16541120
What's the evidence she was raped? You invented that.
>>
>>16540333
>>16540547
Sahih Al Bukhari hadiths say she was 6 when he married her and 9 when he sexed her.
Either Muhammad is a pedo, either Sahih Hadiths 90% of islam is based upon are fake
>>
>>16541131
A nine year old can't consent, pedo
>>
>>16541131
Narrated `Aisha:
>that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 5134
In-book reference : Book 67, Hadith 70
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 65
>>
>>16541131
>what's the evidence that the 9 year old was raped?!
Take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself how you ended up this way.
>>
>>16541134
muslims don't recognize your ((((science))))
>>
>>16541134
That doesn't mean she was raped, idiot. We don't trust nine-year-olds to make these sorts of decisions on their own because they lack knowledge and wisdom, but if we know for a fact that the man is a good man who wants all the best for her then what's the problem?
>>
>>16541131
>What's the evidence she was raped?

She was a little girl in Arabia
>>
>>16541144
A good man who knows what is best for a 9 year old wont have sex with her. Simple as.
>>
>>16541146
Wouldn't make a difference.
Women can't consent to anything, their father has to consent in their place.
>>
>>16541148
He wouldn't have sex with her and leave her. But within marriage it's a completely different thing.

>>16541139
Not all sex is rape.
>>
>>16541150
>Women can't consent to anything
Ok, chud.
>>
>>16541151
>Not all sex is rape.
Sex without cosent is rape. Children can't consent, therefore all sex with childern is rape. It's not that complicated.
>>
>>16540333
Aisha took safwan’s and talha’s cocks (among many others) after marrying mohammed
>>
>>16541160
"Can't consent" means legally they cannot. Obviously in normal terms they can consent or not. Like I said, we don't believe children should be trusted to make these sorts of decisions for themselves because too many men out there are only looking for sex and they use and abuse naive young girls. But that's not what Mohammed was about.
>>
>>16541151
see
>>16541140
>>
>>16541160
Women have different brains, they can't make decisions, so technically all sex with women is rape. The guy in charge of them decides who can have them. It's usually their father.
>>
>>16541169
>"Can't consent" means legally they cannot.
No, mentally they are incapable of consenting to sex, it's got nothing to do with the law.
>>
>>16541171
How did you end up this way that you cannot tell the difference between a loving marriage and abuse?
>>
>>16541160
children can consent, doe
>>
>>16541175
>Women have different brains, they can't make decisions
Lol chud.
>>
>>16541177
I think children are pretty capable of consent, polpot made them kill millions.
>>
>>16541184
>>16541189
Children can't consent TO SEX your retards.
>>
>>16541179
Loving marriages happen between two adults, not between an old man and a 6 year old. I bet you think goatfucking is fine too.
>>
>>16541194
the Quran says that's wrong
>>
>>16541194
love has no age :)
>>
>>16541141
>>16541144
You'll burn in hell, forever.
>>
>>16541194
An adult cannot love a kid? See, your commitment to 21st century western sensibilities is making you say stupid things.

>>16541213
Explain why.
>>
>>16541233
>>16541196
>>16541200
Can we please ban trannies from this website????
>>
>>16541236
>no argument, just seething
yikes
>>
>>16541246
Sorry, I will die on the hill than grown ass men do not have the right to sexually violate children. I don't need an argument.
>>
>>16541233
>An adult cannot love a kid?
sexually? If you're a pedophile you can, are you a pedophile?
>>
>>16541254
ok, then die
>>
>>16541262
What do you mean "love sexually"? Sex has nothing to do with love. Men will happily have sex with anything and anyone. But a man can love a young girl, and if he does then he will know when she is ready.

>>16541254
But my friend, we are on the same hill. No one is here to support sexual violation of children. So much sexual violation happens in modern western society in college campuses where boomers send their young daughters. Why aren't you talking about that?
>>
>>16541274
Do you want or will you have sex with a child? Do you see this acceptable?
>>
>>16540304
>a channer, based on bad information, judging a good man, with good moral values, chosen by God to bring His message
yeah, you will ngmi
>>
>>16541263
You won't do shit pussy
>>
>>16541274
>an 18+ year old girl having sex in college is the same as a 50+ year old man having sex with someone under the age of 10

>HE will know when she is ready.
Disgusting. If heaven forbid you ever get a woman pregnant and she has a daughter, I want you to look at her and think about if you would be okay with some 50 year old man taking her away from you and having sex with her because HE thinks she is ready.
>>
>>16541283
There is no comparable situation because in the modern world children are not raised and prepared to be married. There's probably not one 9-yr-old who is mature enough today. But in a different time it would be acceptable.

>>16541317
Not SOME man, but a very good and wise man who has the best possible intentions. Girls in college get used and abused because the men there do not have the best possible intentions. Their aim is to have sex, have fun, and move on to the next girl.
>because HE thinks she is ready
Obviously the parents' wishes must be respected. Please, I do not try to strawman you.
>>
>>16541193
Her father Abu Baker consented. He was the prophets best friend.
>>
>>16541343
>I'M NOT A PEDOPHILE! THE FATHER CONSENTED!
I love that you'd never say this shit out in the open because you're a pussy.
>>
>>16541335
What if you had a 6 year old son and a 50 year old woman wanted to have sex with him, within marriage of course (she is a devout muslim with 8 husbands)
>>
>>16541355
the countries that would let him say this out in the open are the ones that suck shit and are constantly trying to immigrate to countries that are openly disgusted by pedophilia
>>
>>16540547
So he's either a pedo or a tranny and a cuck, yeah nice prophet there guys.
>>
>>16540547
>pedo is also a tranny
many such cases....
>>
>>16541356
the prophet was 25 when he married Khadija who was 40 and they stayed married until she died. he didn't marry anyone else while he was with her. she died long after Islam had been revealed
>>
>>16541356
A woman cannot have multiple husbands, so clearly this is not a devout Muslim. Another consideration to make is that a 50-year-old woman cannot have children, so my son would be cursed to have no children. Also, it is men who must provide for women and not the other way around, and at the age of six he could not do this. Then there is the biggest problem of all, which is that today the chance is very small that this woman is wise and virtuous enough to be married to someone so young. Obviously when there is such a big age gap there is what they call a "power difference," and that is why it is necessary for the older person to be exceptionally virtuous. It's not a realistic scenario, but Mohammed's marriage was an exceptional one. It is an ideal that is unlikely to be achieved again.
>>
>>16541365
only because of money, there's no reason to move away from Dubai for example and you can defend Islam there all you want
>>
>>16541393
>It's okay when a man does it because... because I said so, okay!?
>Mohammed was different!!!
Anon mohammed was a tranny. How was he any different.
>>16541387
How is 25 and 40 the same as 6 and 50+?
>>
>>16541413
it's not the same but it proves his character is flawless and moral
he was the most perfect human being, another like him will never exist
>>
>>16541401
Dubai is a shithole made by slave labor and immediately goes to shit when it rains.

Also they have toilet parties. They hire instagram thots and shit on them. Muslims are literal animals, having a lot of money just illustrates how retarded the mudslime mind is.
>>
>>16541413
I explained why it's different. I think you are not arguing in good faith.
>>
>>16541420
How was polygamous guy who wore little girls clothes and raped little girls flawless? You are such a retarded sheep to worship someone who was such a blatant sinner just because your manga made him the protagonist.
>>
>>16541428
>men must provide for women.
So what do you do when a woman provides for herself?
>>
>>16541423
I don't know about that, the pay is pretty good. The wages are higher than the UK if you have a degree or something

>>16541429
he was a flawless man. your silly legalism which changes like the seasons, means nothing
>>
>>16541420
>flawless and moral
>was a NEET living off his rich wife till his cult started raiding caravans
>ordered mass executions, sold slaves, etc all while conquering in the name of his cult (but really just to enrich himself)
>married and fucked a child
>flawless and moral
If that's your idea of "flawless and moral", Jeffrey Epstein is a fucking saint.
>>
File: e1e.png (26 KB, 645x770)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>16541437
>when a woman provides for herself
>>
>>16541440
he did not have any property
>>
>>16541335
>Girls in college get used and abused because the men there do not have the best possible intentions. Their aim is to have sex, have fun, and move on to the next girl.
Why the fuck do Muslims always sound like the most deranged incels of all time?
>>
>>16541439
Pedophilia and polygamy is a flaw.
The only reason you defend this degenerate is because you will be slaughtered if you dont. Your cult is violent and insecure for a reason
>>
>>16541437
dude shut up lmao, look at the woman billionaires, they live off alimony.

>>16541440
>>was a NEET living off his rich wife till his cult started raiding caravans
he had to raid them because the caravans were filled with weapons to be used against them

>>ordered mass executions, sold slaves, etc all while conquering in the name of his cult (but really just to enrich himself)
there were prisoners of war who had committed crimes against the muslims who could not be forgiven and had to be executed.
the slaves were prisoners of war who would be freed if the ransom was paid. but he freed all his own slaves
>>
>>16541437
What are we supposed to do? It's not a sin for a woman to provide for herself, but the problem is that it often leads them rejecting marriage or putting it off for too long, and this has disastrous consequences for society. The root problem is lack of good values and principles.
>>
>>16541423
(not that anon)
Dubai exists precisely because INSANE western scientists decided it would be a good idea to drill thousands of feet down into the ocean and suck up oil to burn all over the planet so white people can live in the suburbs etc.

They are bought off. The royal family, as in Saudi, are scum of the earth. Just a bunch of whores and drug addicts and egotistical brats building giant empty towers out of boredom with the help of slave labor. They are sellouts who betrayed their people, their land and their religion.

Look at what is happening to Mecca over in Saudi, similar thing, and there is no end to the insanity, it looks like a fucking pit mine with Trump Towers. These are the keepers of the faith? No, they are lost souls eaten up by greed.
>>
>>16541467
>the slaves were prisoners of war who would be freed if the ransom was paid. but he freed all his own slaves
Except the black ones, of course.
>>
>>16541464
muslims don't see those as flaws nor agree with their definitions.
>>
>>16541461
Because they literally are. These are individuals who have no concept of lovemaking or genuinely consensual sex.
>>
>>16541475
>Muslims are backward retards.
Yeah we know.
>>
>>16541474
a black slave called Bilal was so loyal that he stayed with him after being freed and would perform the call to prayer every time.
after the prophet died Bilal gave the call to prayer a final time and then died.
every muslim called Bilal is named after that black companion.
>>
>>16541467
>jk rowling lives off of alimony
>>
>>16541483
So a Stockholm syndrome victim.

How inspiring.
>>
>>16541481
progress is measured by money and technology, not values and laws.
muslims are poor and backward but it's because they don't have enough nuclear weapons and money.
>>
>>16541473
So why is Allah allowing his most holy site to be defiled is such a way? Is he a pussy?
>>
>>16541473
It's pretty telling that your faith basically disintegrates the second you actually have money instead of just a camel or two to fuck.
>>
>>16541461
Is it not true? How can it be that 60% of young men are single, but only 30% of young women are single? Source: Pew Research. Someone is not being honest.

>>16541479
>have no concept of lovemaking
So sex with strangers is love, but marriage is not love? You have it all backwards, and that is why the West is a dying civilization.
>>
>>16540858
>Who conquered the world, colonized every continent
You bloothirsty bitches.
The fact that you were too retarded to technologically develop past feudalism, to do the rest, is not my problem.
>>
>>16541505
>can't understand the difference between two consenting adults getting married and a 50 year old murderous bastard marrying a 6 year old because he either paid or killed her parents
Yes, it's fair to say you don't understand love at all.
>>
>hadith are historical
>hadith mention miracles
>islam true
>>
Reminder that there are NO theological arguments against child marriage. It's not sinful.
>>
>>16541510
>drops the college part
Beginning to see the error of your ways, are you?
I have nothing against consenting adults getting married. In fact, that is the least problematic form of marriage. But Mohammed was not a bastard. He fought wars because he lived in a conflict-ridden time and place. He did not pay or kill his wife's parents -- he was very close friends with them. Please educate yourself more before you speak with such confidence.
>>
>>16541526
There are no moral arguments whatsoever against shoving a sword in some mudslime pedo's throat either, in fact some would even consider it a moral duty.
>>
>>16541505
>So sex with strangers is love,
Sometimes, yes,
>but marriage is not love
Not always, no. You people still believe in arranged marriages, you should know this.
>>
>>16541531
>You want to marry our 6 year old daughter and bang her when she's 9? Go right ahead pal, we'd let any good friend do that, it has nothing to do with all the wealth you've stolen or the horde of murderous savages you have at your beck and call.
The level of cope mudslimes will come up with is ludicrous to anyone with a brain.
>>
>>16541505
>Is it not true?
So what if it were? Women don't owe you sex.
>>
>>16541556
Or maybe Abu Bakr was just a perv who whored out his daughter to his distant cousin.

So a degenerate redneck.
>>
>>16541531
what do you do when a woman goes to college for an education and doesn't whore herself out. Do you die?
>>
>>16541548
>Sometimes
>Not always
But you can see that one usually is, and the other usually is not. There is no good reason for pre-marital sex to exist. I'd like to see you try and defend it. Now it is true that not all marriages are out of love, but the truth is that love is not the purpose of marriage. It is an appropriate feeling to feel within marriage, but it's not the reason for it. In other words, you should love the person you marry, not marry the person you love.

>>16541556
Your assertion that he pressured Abu Bakr into marrying his daughter is not supported by any evidence. You are always trying to read the most negative possible interpretations into his actions. This is not a pursuit of knowledge -- it is an agenda.

>>16541560
No one owes me sex, but society needs to be structured in such a way that people will get married, and that sex will not become a casual and meaningless thing.
>>
>>16541572
Are hadith historical?
>>
>hating on MAPfolk even doe MAP rights are valid as heck
>>
>>16541590
If she goes to college for an education and doesn't whore herself out, that is a very good thing. Why would I think otherwise?
>>
>>16541593
>There is no good reason for pre-marital sex to exist. I'd like to see you try and defend it.
Simple: people today have sex for pleasure, or love, or are just experimenting with new stuff.
>Now it is true that not all marriages are out of love, but the truth is that love is not the purpose of marriage.
We don't believe that, we belive that a healthy marriage is borne out of love and consent, without coercion on either part.
>but society needs to be structured in such a way that people will get married,
Why?
>and that sex will not become a casual and meaningless thing.
It's not meaningless, people have sex for a number of different reasons.
>>
>>16541608
Sex is by far the most intimate thing two people can do, and you are using it as an instrument of pleasure? Are you not ashamed? That's called USING a person. If someone is good enough for sex but not good for marriage (or a lifelong relationship) then that is not love.
>Why?
Marriage is the only good way for bearing and raising children, and that is a necessary thing if we are going to perpetuate our country, culture, beliefs, etc. and humanity itself! It is a virtuous and selfless endeavour, while sex without marriage accomplishes nothing good or meaningful.
>>
>>16541656
>d that is a necessary thing if we are going to perpetuate our country, culture, beliefs, etc.
We don't want to perpetuate your culture and beliefs though. Fuck Islam.
>>
File: Bathsheba.png (59 KB, 884x528)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>16541526
I strongly believe a woman should be raised by her husband. No woman will feel more loved by a man than a woman who was raised by her husband. The greatest love a woman ever feels for a man is the platonic relationship she has with a loving father, so a woman who is given young to her husband will be able to feel that same love and bonding with him but without limitations.

You only feel wrong about it because your mind is full of disgusting porn and you see sex as this hedonistic and degenerate thing done for pure selfish pleasure, instead of the ultimate expression of love and joy between a man and a woman and the foundation of all life on earth. A man who's love for his wife is like the love for a daughter will cause him to cherish her and love her above all other women.

You just have horrible views about sex, something that God created and gifted to mankind out of love so that they could enjoy life and have a pleasant time procreating on earth, and you have horrible views about men and see them as evil people who just want to take advantage of someone. If the goal is to have a loving and long lasting marriage, then a man should be like a father to his wife. Marrying his wife young and virgin will guarantee a level of bonding between them that is far superior to any other type of relationship a man and a woman could ever have.
>>
>>16541121
Since you're unaware, let me explain to you why islam is worse than what you incorrectly call the West.
This degenerate "Western civilization" that is built on the negation of everything the actual West used to be, will fall because it's unsustainable, allowing for something better to appear and flourish, but that's what humans do when they fail, they get up and start again.
Islam will not fall because it is in a deliberate state of perpetual decay. The mediocre state of muslim countries is not a bug, it's a feature of islam.
About the decadence you see in the West, guess what? It's ALL there in islamic countries, sometimes way worse, if you look for it. The difference is that what good is present in western nations is not even present in islamic countries. No culture, no science, nothing.
The nail in the coffin of your argument is the fact that the same forces that corrupt the West are exactly the same forces that import millions of muslims and forbid any genuine criticism of islam. A muslim can't explain this paradox, and he doesn't care to, because the only thing that matters in a muslim's mind is to say things that appear vaguely convincing to keep other muslims from questioning and leaving their religion.
>>
>>16541897
Kys you disgusting incest advocate.
>>
>>16541973
because that's what humans do*
>>
>>16540342
Ahmadiyya would be Mormon Islam. Shia have more credibility due to their longevity. They are the ying to Sunni yang, or the other way around if you will. Both are foundational to Islam, and both were born at the same time.
>>
File: dunce.jpg (80 KB, 612x568)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>16541980
>incest
Go sit in the corner.
>>
>>16541991
You're a deranged person with unhealthy thoughts and you should never be near children basically.
>>
>>16542014
Sit at the corner.
>>
>>16541440
Epstein is a saint for muslims and jews according to his actions
>>
>>16542056
Marrying your wife while she is young and untouched is not the same as raping random kids for fun.
>>
So did this thread get invaded by muzzies,pedos or both?
>>
>>16542071
kek
>>
>>16541897
Now say this bullshit in public and see what happens.
>>
>>16542147
In a cucked society that lets women get ruined by random dicks from horny dudes who just want to get laid and dump her until she is used and broken and cannot bond with any man, but God forbid she is given young and untouched to a decent man who will love and appreciate her and take care of her all her life.

And you wonder why all your women are demoralized, unloved and miserable and die crazy and lonely in an apartment with 40 cats.
>>
>>16542315
I would rather have a woman die in an apartment with 40 cats than a little girl getting stoned to death or having acid poured on her because her burka slipped.
Fucking sociopath and your toxic religious excuses to act like a chimpanzee
>>
>>16541472
Its rape mentality to think society is falling apart because some women don't want to get married.
>>
>>16542315
>And you wonder why all your women are demoralized, unloved and miserable and die crazy and lonely in an apartment with 40 cats.
That's not because they're not married off young and you know it you disgusting sophist.
https://www.barrons.com/news/iran-hangs-child-bride-for-murder-of-husband-rights-groups-89229103
>>
>>16542315
Hah. By what definition are your women not ruined? Maybe we should discuss inbreeding in Islamic communities to make my point clear. Is “giving away” moral because daddy is done using her?
>>
>>16541973
I didnt make an argument you nerd. I just stated my opinion planely. It remains my opinion. I do not care what you think, go away.
>>
>>16542340
>Hah. By what definition are your women not ruined? Maybe we should discuss inbreeding in Islamic communities to make my point clear
Yeah, and how the hijab causes health issues. And how it doesn't even do the one thing it claims to do: shielding women from harrassment.
>>
>>16542345
>I do not care what you think
I care even less about your retarded opinion, cocksucker.
>>
>>16542345
He is not debating, he just proved you wrong and that's it
>>
>>16542353
>Doesnt even do the thing it claims to do:

Exactly, I have seen islamic preachers say a woman in a hijab deserved her rape because her eyes were exposed or some shit.
Imagine allowing the men in your civilization to behave like animals and then blaming the west when it inevitably turns into a wasteland dystopia.
>>
>>16542330
>>16542338
>>16542340

Lol, im not a muslim you fools. Modern men are the enemies of women, you want them husbandless so you can free fuck them and use them at will and keep them away from decent men. They spend their lives jumping from dick to dick unable to find love because its what was taught to them since young, then one day they wake up and their youth and fertility is gone, their chances to find a good man to bond with who would cherish her have disappear and all the dicks moved on to ruin the new generation of young foolish girls. So she takes refuge in cats, wine and a vibrator and drowns in misery asking where are all the good men. If she wanted a good man she should have been given to one while she was young and valuable and capable of bonding with him.
>>
>>16542334
>rape mentality
You're deeply confused if you think rapists want to get married. Besides, it's not just "some" women. By 2030, 45% of women aged 22-45 will be single and childless. This is bad for many women who will regret this later in life, and it's also bad for men, because for every single woman there is a single man.
>>
>>16542412
>Some women will regret not having babies! Therefore we must force all women to have babies even if they wont regret not having babies.
Holy shit you are the lamest incel in the world. Of course you want a rape culture because there is no fucking way you can get laid in a world where treating women like human beings is the status quo.
>>
>>16542403
>t. savior of all women
>>
>>16542419
You're so enraged that you're imagining things I didn't write. No one should be forced to marry or have children, but we should have a culture that encourages it. The ideal time is probably early 20s, but instead, young people are told to focus on their careers, or even worse, to "discover themselves." Then women in their 30s wonder why the men aren't interested in them anymore, and a lot of young guys are forced to compete for scraps. Does this sound right to you? Try and defend the modern dating scene.
>>
>>16542439
the pedo incel is right on this
>>
>>16542439
We do live in a culture that encourages it.
Low quality women don't get married and low quality men don't get laid. It's the circle of life. Losers with shitty personalities die alone.

You were talking shit about women going to college which is fucking retarded. Do you have any idea how many women go to college to meet their husbands?
>>
>>16542431
Pointing out the obvious. You want a society of whores you can fuck without commitment, I want a society of happy wives raising loving families.
>>
>>16542439
A young man should focus on working on his finances and building a home and once he reaches his 30s he should then marry a young 12-15yo virgin who can bond with him and be a good mother for his children.
>>
>>16542403
Thank you internet white knight. Now I live in fear of you.
>>
File: 1713812817756180.jpg (116 KB, 956x956)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>16541374
HE'S THE BEST
ALLAHUMIDLA!
>>
>>16542457
>looking for a society of whores
No anon. First of all, I've in a loving committed marriage almost 15 years. Second, most people who do get married and have kids arent cut out for it. A lot of kids grow up in shitty abusive households because people were (and still are) pressured into this shit from retards like you.

I came to this conclusion because I am the exception and not the norm when it comes to marriage. I have outlasted all of my others friends marriages because I got married for love and they got married out of societal pressure.

I personally find promiscuity depressing but there is a middle ground between ruining peoples lives forcing them to perform a facade that will end in divorce or a lifetime of resentment and being a slut (male and female) that engages in empty, unfulfilling sex.
>>
>>16541420
>it proves his character is flawless and moral
until it all went to shit
>>
>>16541473
Why did you post Mordor?
>>
>>16542477
Too soon. I was gonna let that other anon seethe a bit longer. Oddly, I’m also married 15 years. My only regret was not marrying my wife earlier so we could have more children. Currently watching my oldest two boys at hockey practice. Life’s good. Mohamed and his deluded followers can burn in hell
>>
>>16542494
Based fellow marrying for love chad
>>
>>16542452
All well and good, but the issue is that today even high quality men and women are not getting married, and if they do it's very late in life. This is mainly because there is no cultural expectation to search for someone to marry (people just wait for it to happen), and because there is no socially approved method of courtship. Dating apps are not a method of courtship.

>>16542468
It's quite tough for a man to be single into his 30s. It makes sense if there is literally no other way, like in the middle ages when only middle-aged men could support a family. But ideally, men should marry in their early twenties. They won't live in luxury, but they can do it.
>>
>>16542500
>Even high quality men and women arent getting married
If someone doesn't want to get married they shouldn't. No point traumatizing an innocent child with a broken family. If you want to get married go find a woman who wants to marry you, they exist, the wedding industry is still booming.
>>
File: 1710177327354761.jpg (167 KB, 1024x1024)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>16541973
Fucking hell. That was wonderfully put. Honestly m8.
Islam is truly shit. It's been shit from day 1 and will remain shit as long as it exists.
>>
>>16542477
>>16542494

There is no doubt that the love and bond you have for your wife, as great as it may be, is not as great as if you had married her knowing no other man had touched her and you are her one and only. If she had grown up under your care and see you as her whole world, if you were her hero and loving father figure instead of a partner you have sex with and share bills and a home with.

If you truly love your wife, there is no way you do not wish you had had her before anyone else had her and you meant everything to her. She would be precious to you and you would cherish her way more than you currently do.
>>
Reminder the average his convert is a former convict
>>
>>16542522
Why would I want someone I have sex with to see me as their parent? That's fucking creepy pedo incest shit. I want to fuck my wife, not my daughter.
>>
>>16542527
Your mind is dirty and fucked up and you do not know love.
>>
>>16542531
How many children do you have?
>>
File: tenor-4168620519.gif (1.19 MB, 498x498)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB GIF
>>16542533
>Suddenly pedo forced marriage anon doesn't reply so quickly anymore
>>
>>16542550
Sorry, I lurking in /pol/.
>>16542533
I have 1 child.
>>
>>16542527
Your wife is just someone you have sex with. That is how you describe her, as someone you fuck.
>>
>>16542580
ok so you're married (with someone you view as a child) and you have a child. What if your kid grows up and doesn't want to get married?
>>
>>16542580
Only 1?
>>
>>16540858
>He was a warrior, chill out
If modern people, in wars against Muslims, behaved in the same way towards their enemies as Mohammed did, would that be acceptable to you? Or would you whine like a little baby about it?
>>
>>16542588
If it was just about sex I wouldnt have gotten married.
>>
>>16542596
Israel currently are(without executing every man with pubes though), I'm sure hes not
>>
>this entire thread
Good Lord
“But what if the child consents tho” except unironically
>>
>>16542593
>(with someone you view as a child
I am not married. It is not about viewing your wife as a child, its about loving her as a daughter. Something that is precious to you, it is hard to see her as something precious when you know she has had 15 dicks in her mouth before she met you and sees you as an equal partner.

Life is not a democracy, someone has to rule and make the decisions for the benefit of the whole. A society where everyone decides what to do with their lives leads to this garbage society we live today where most kids are born unwanted to parents who dont love each other and have no time to deal with them. Kids raised by TV and the Internet being taught to become little demons, kids are just fucking everyone they can, STDs are breaking ATH records every year, we're in a silent epidemic of children being born with syphilis and gonorrhea, all kids are sexually confused and dont even know what gender they are. And their parents are just out there chasing dicks and pussies, getting drunk and smoking weed.
>>
>>16542622
Israel aren't taking Gazan women and girls as slaves tbf. They should be though, its the moral thing to do after all.
>>
>>16542635
Hold up...So you have 1 kid and you aren't married?
>>
>>16542635
And yet Muslims all over the world are tearfully rocking up to the shores of this society in rickity boats, desperately asking to be babysat by it.
>>
>>16542580
>>16542635
>1 child
>not married
LMAO I WAS RIGHT
>>16542524
>>
>>16542645
Do you think his wife left him because he's a convict or because of the creepy sex stuff he says about his daughter having 15 dicks in her mouth
>>
>>16542644
They are just easily taking it over because you're weakened and degenerate. With no strong patriarchal leadership of family structure. Your boys are effeminate and your girls are whores because good men are not allowed to marry them and discipline them and are not allowed to have any authority over their own children.
>>
Why would you shit on someone for being happy about a marriage you don't find ideal then admit to not even being married to your own childs mother?
>>
>>16542666
>we are brave conquerors! not crying little baby men
>>
>>16542640
>>16542645
I married a whore.
>>
>>16542674
Let me guess, she initiated the divorce because you were saying pedo shit and now she's a whore.
>>
Look at these fierce Islamic warriors ready to fight the decadent west!
>>
>>16542677
No, she cheated and I wasnt allowed to stone her.
>>
>>16542682
desu I can see why she cheated. Good on her for getting out of that toxic relationship.

Bad on you for creating more single mothers. I would recommend getting your tubes tied and maybe getting some cats.
>>
>>16542680
They are so weak yet you cannot stop them.
>>
>>16542666
What does it say about Muslim men that they need to be taken care of by such effeminate men?
>>
>>16542686
You will not laugh when armies start marching down the streets of your effeminate society, and you look left and right and there is no man to protect you.
>>
>>16542691
You couldn't even keep your wife loyal lmao
>>
File: GettyImages-493751544.jpg (92 KB, 800x533)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>16542687
Of course we could stop them. Our leaders are choosing not to because they see you people as pitiable little creatures that need help, which you are.
>>
>>16542690
IDK ask them. I dont see them being taken cared, I see them taking over.
>>
>>16542699
Im not the one who will be marching down your streets. I am just warning you.
>>
>>16542687
Its crazy that Muslims have all these countries and yet so many of them are illiterate refugees seeking asylum in secular nations.
>>
File: refugee_jpg.png (1.54 MB, 1232x820)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>16542705
Taking over from their refugee camps? Its hardly operation desert storm is it?
>>
>>16542710
When your wife divorced you did she mention to the judge that you spoke about stoning her to death?
>>
>>16542712
>>16542713
It is not desert storm, which is even more embarrassing that they could just walk into your countries without an army. And now the armies are being formed from within.
>>
>>16542723
When is this army going to strike? Two more weeks?
>>
>>16542727
Idk agent, do your job.
>>
>>16542727
leave him alone anon. He's a miserable, broken man who can't even keep his wife. He has become the loser cat lady he lamented about earlier. It's sad.
>>
>>16542730
My job is winding up Islamic baby men
>>
>>16542737
You should be making peace with your God.
>>
>>16542147
>you will be physically harmed for speaking
And you are happy about that?
>>
>>16542742
Jupiter is very proud of me already.
>>
>>16542477
Casual sex is damaging to the mind and people who have engaged in such degenerate acts make for poor partners and parents.
>>
>>16542747
I'm really starting to feel bad for him anon. It's like kicking a tweaked out homeless man. I bet you he's been binge drinking this entire thread. It kind of breaks my heart.

This is why I believe in marrying for mutual love as opposed to societal pressure. I feel like he married his wife because he thought it was expected of him and they never formed any bond as a result. He infantilized her and she wanted someone who would treat her like a woman and not a little girl or an inanimate object. Even now he hasn't learned. He thinks because she cheated it's on par with leaving his only child without a mother.

It makes me sad, and this is the kind of stuff I hope will fade to historical obscurity in the future.
>>
>>16542756
I hoped wishing harm on people for words would have faded into historical obscurity.
How backwards you are.
>>
File: toon1_jpg.png (145 KB, 372x192)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>16542787
>>
>>16540547
A demoniac, a brigand, a liar, a pedophile, a transvestite, a cuckold, and a coward. What a prophet, what a god.
>>
>>16542796
Islam is the religion of peace in the same way a pitbull is the dog of peace
>>
>>16542671
these cunts in the pic are simply posing for a photo op
they are all criminals and child rapists like their false prophet muhammad
>>
>>16542852
that's why you stand with Israel, because muslims started the war in ukraine and the Jews are going to end it and kill all the Palestinians for peace?
>>
>>16542866
a pox on both sides I say!
>>
>>16543080
>both sides
ok so you support Israel and the forever war in Ukraine to liquidate the slavs
>>
>>16542866
I hate all abrahamic religions.
>>
>>16543119
So you support israel too?
>>
>>16543080
How the fuck can you possibly think this? You are overwhelmed by the confusion of Truth against Massive Propoganda is all.
>>
>>16540858
A warrior at the peek of power. Not like Jesus. "Warrior" is just a term for dominant character. Muhammad took full advantage of that. Again, read the book.
Jesus is not Christians. Christians suck, as organizations have shown. following the teachings of Jesus is the ideal. Muhammad is a gifter, he wanted fame, wealth etc. He is incapable of being any type of messiah. He is corruptible as any mortal man, unlike Jesus.
>>
>>16543528
Grifter*
Muhammad was a con-man.
>>
>>16540448
he could have stood in the middle of mecca's main street and cut down someone and wouldn't have lost followers
>>
>>16543623
when you're a prophet they let you do anything... grab em by the kaaba
>>
>>16540448
Wasn't he literally a highwayman at one point?
>>
>>16543528
your jimmies anon
contain them
it will be okay
>>
>>16543633
cult leader, highwayman, warlord and, allah be merciful, a m*rchant
>>
>>16540470

Calm down Muhammed
>>
>>16543639
? What? I just stated observations... I didn't even use an insult. Is telling people to actually read scripture a sign of being upset?
I guess I called Muhammad a barbarian, but you gather that simply from the text.
>>
>>16543119
>>16543196
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zqHveh6UrM
>>
how come this retarded take is still alive? you realize that the age of consent varies from country to country and culture to culture and TIME? according to her, her family and the people at the time she was PHYSICALLY developed. Are you gonna tell me that ALL the people living in Argentina are pedophiles because most of the world doesn't agree? look at the US, we cant even decide what the age of consent is between states and you're telling me what is should be 1400 years ago to a desert people?
>>
File: Age_of_Consent.png (33 KB, 1393x632)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>16544458
>>
>>16544458
>according to her, her family and the people at the time
so mahomet is the perfect example only for the people at that time?
>>
>>16544458
No-one is claiming that Argentinians have a direct line to the source of objective morality and are perfect moral exemplars for all time anon. The problem isn't that Mohammed raped a 9 year old at a time when raping 9 year olds was cool, its that Muslims, inescapably, have to think that raping 9 year olds is a good thing, along with all the other gay shit he did. And many of us, would rather not live among low IQ inbred retards who think raping 9 year olds is a good thing.
>>
>>16544532
oh, but you for sure are claiming objective morality by condemning what happened 1400 years ago, tell me, based on what?
>>
>>16544532
subjective morality is meaningless
>>
>>16544538
I'm not claiming objective morality. I'm saying Muslims morality doesn't fit with our current western morality where raping 9 year olds is wrong, and they should either change or fuck off back to their sandy shitholes. At the very least they should be upfront with everyone about the mental things they believe.

>>16544543
All morality is subjective, claiming an imaginary god backs up your subjective morality doesn't make it objective, it makes it subjective morality followed by a retard.
>>
>>16544520
the prophet had his own preferences and reasons. Muslims don't just blindly follow everything he did.
>>
>>16544553
>I'm not claiming objective morality.
yes, you are. you retard
>>
File: pbuh.png (439 KB, 836x694)
439 KB
439 KB PNG
>>16544554
Okay, so when preferences aren't demonstrated and advice is issued are you supposed to follow it? If not, then why are you picking and choosing? It's arbitrary and you follow what is what according to your own desires. If yes, then the next time you get sick I want to see you down a whole bottle of camel piss, since Muhammad said to do so.
>>
>>16544557
No I'm not. Its perfectly possible for western society to change its opinion on the morality of the age of consent, as it has done in the past. At the moment, we see raping 9 year olds as wrong, while you see it as a morally good act, and always will until you grow up and stop being a Muslim spastic.
>>
File: mo8L78J.png (540 KB, 681x779)
540 KB
540 KB PNG
>>16544574
>Its perfectly possible for western society to change its opinion on the morality of the age of consent.

yes, hence why you are not suited to make any claims regarding morality.
>>
>>16544588
You realise you were literally defending Mohammed on the grounds of morality changing with the times a few posts ago right?
>>
>>16544571
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bhFDvlaqkk

anyway you can read up on pic related.
>>
>>16544614
Interesting video. Why do Muslims always need to backtrack when their hadiths and suwar are proven false or misleading?
>>
>>16544612
yes, I was talking from the Western perspective that without absolute truth or morality, one can not determine the age of consent.
>>
>>16544669
Yes we can, as demonstrated by our age of consent laws and the fact many people have an opinion on what the age of consent should be. Morality doesn't require inventing a magical man in the sky.
>>
>>16544711
back to square one I see. where is that objective morality of yours. point it out on the map for me

>>16544460
>>
>>16544731
There is no objective morality. Everywhere on that map in the western world has an age of consent higher than 9, not because a schizo told us that he met an angel, but because we examined the consequences of 50 year old paedos raping 9 year olds and decided they were negative. You disagree, because of a several centuries long game of Chinese whispers originating from an illiterate paedo.
>>
>>16544614
Brown constantly resorts to the fallacy of presentism. He is a joke.
>>
File: 1612478763764.png (73 KB, 306x306)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
reminder that Muhammed also most likely had severe autism
>>
>>16544731
If Muhammad believed in objective morality, why did he change the rules about alcohol and temporary marriage?
>>
I like how muslims go full on moral relativism when questioned about their practices, but start raving about how their laws are based on the objective, unreproachable and infinite wisdom of God, when they bash other cultures.
>>
File: 1708483026094300.jpg (54 KB, 403x403)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
this thread is still up with 300 replies?? Why should the objective law of God(regardless of whether or not you believe in it) perfectly conform to whatever collective stupidity thinks is moral and immoral at any particular time?

Some people pretend its objective, some outright say its subjective. they say "it's 202X", "Sharia doesn't belong in 202X", as if they know better than God.

If God is real, then why should I adhere to your morality which will change in a decades time, when there is the eternal Law of God? Wasn't it only a decade ago that castrating little boys who weak pink wasn't socially acceptable?
>>
>>16542522
>if you truly love your wife, there is no way you do not wish you had had her before anyone else had her and you meant everything to her
That is not what love means. If I truly love my wife, I love her no matter what happened to her before or after. You have this odd expression of love that is centered on your internal perception of a woman, and seems focused on only what that woman can give you. I don’t think you’ve ever actually lived any woman if their meaning is what they do for you. Those things might become attraction, but not love. And attraction towards a wife necessarily becomes love or else it is selfish, in the very literal meaning of that word. You seriously need to reconsider your entire outlook, anon. Once love becomes the modus operandi, a husband empties himself into his wife in a spiritual sense, not a physical one (but yes, that also), and the wife empties her spirit into her husband. The relationship you seem to want is unstable and your wife will come to hate you.
>>
>>16545100
the regular explanation is that some laws were gradually changed instead of instantly so that the transition from jahili society to islamic society would be smoother
>>
>>16545170
Muh said temporary marriage is a GOOD thing, then it was abrogated by Umar.
Islam's morality is subjective.
>>
File: 1713964994112874.png (159 KB, 1493x474)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>16545160
>>16545161
Are muslims NPC's?

Also, pic related.
>>
File: IMG_20240314_181924_208.jpg (131 KB, 1280x1274)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>16545206
>>16545216
im not wasting my time arguing with low iq, thoughtless people
>>
>>16545230
>im not wasting my time arguing with low iq, thoughtless people
But we want to learn the magnificent wisdom behind first saying temporary marriage is a good thing and then it's a bad thing. Why would you deprive us from the guidance and light of Allah?
>>
>>16540925
Posting a city destroyed by Europeans (and then rebuilt by Europeans) roughly 70 years ago doesn't really prove your point.

Shall we instead compare modern western quality of live to Arab quality of life? Or maybe we should compare Muslim ability to wage war - you would think with Allah on your side you'd be able to kill a small nation of western jews after 70 years of trying no? Need I remind you of the Iraq war? Or any war between Muslims and westerners in the last 300 years?

Perhaps we should speak about rule of law. How is Sharia working out for you? Fucked any chaiboys lately? - how odd that the west is so backwards and evil yet Muslims keep fleeing like rats to get to our lands, laws and hospitality? Speaking of, for all the Muslim talk about honour and guest right, Muslims have proven to be disrespectful, rude and bad guests no?
>>
>>16545259
>Shall we instead compare modern western quality of live to Arab quality of life? Or maybe we should compare Muslim ability to wage war - you would think with Allah on your side you'd be able to kill a small nation of western jews after 70 years of trying no? Need I remind you of the Iraq war? Or any war between Muslims and westerners in the last 300 years?
Or how their latest attempt to establish a caliphate was a resounding, pathetic failure.
>>
>>16545009
At least narcissism, if not both.
>>
File: MuhSearchHistory.png (16 KB, 541x340)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>16545009
>>16545299
be nice to muhammad, he did his best
>>
>>16541601
About as historical as the quran
>>
>>16542071
So if epstien had married them after it would have all been okay would it?

I see I see, so if you ever have a daughter, and I kidnap her, rape her (because I am a good man and know what's best for her), and then marry her it's all okay is it? Nasty pedo, have some sense of shame you disgusting pig.
>>
This was a very fun and interesting thread to read. Sometimes we have aligning goals with opposing means simply because that is the nature of our experiences and the nature of war but discourse can find us as allies. I love you all, my Muslim and Jewish and Hindu and atheist brothers, and I will pray for your salvation.
>>
>>16546495
fuck off hippie
>>
>>16540858
Individual western inventions saved far more lives than any of their conquests or wars killed e.g. antibiotics. Technological and industrial advancements in food production allowed hundreds of millions to be born who wouldn't have otherwise.
>>
>>16545348
No dumbass, you marry her before you make love to her.
>>
>>16546542
I know a confused kid without a father when I see one. Seek a father figure in the Lord my son
>>
>>16546811
>>16546811
>SAVED LIVES
>SAVING LIVES
>LONGER LIVES
>LIVES SAVED
>PLEASE DONT LET ME DIE OR IT'S OVER
>ALL THAT MATTERS IS LONGEVITY AND NOT BEING DEAD
>I DONT WANT TO DIE OR SUFFER
>PLEASE FEED ME PHARMACEUTICALS AND HOOK ME UP TO TUBES
>HOLD ME DADDY I DONT WANT TO DIE
>PLEASE RAPE MY MIND WITH ANTIDEPRESSANTS SO I DON'T THINK

Get a fucking grip, you are acting like a woman
>>
>>16542847
you forgot murderer and rapist. he had aguy killed and forcibly marry his wife...
>>
>>16546853
>>16540858
if the muslim world is so great then why do you leave your shitholes to live in the west?
>>
>>16540858
>Or you can compare the conduct and behavior of Christendom and the Ummah in history
Who enslaved and castrated millions of africans, who enslaves people to this day, who erased many cultures and enforces arab cultural supremacy, who enslaved europeans for centuries, who enforces obscurantism, who forbids different viewpoints under pain of death, who promotes pedophilia, who has waged war on christians literally every single year since the 7th century, who forbids christians from preaching the gospel effectively outlawing christianity...?
Why do people dread the prospect of muslims coming to their nations? Why doesn't anyone want to emigrate to muslim countries, not even muslims themselves? That's because islam produces terrible nations whenever it's implemented because of its inability to fix the problems it causes (and failure to acknowledge them). EVEN IF you manage to conquer western nations through birth rates, in doing so you will prove that the Quran and the hadith's guidance are both useless and meaningless, because they forbid you hypocrites from living in kuffar nations. Even islam winning would show its falsehood, that's how gloriously untrue islam is.
>>
>>16546870
because Turks advance
>>
>>16546844
You think muslims, jews, hindus and atheists are a christian's brother? Do you think it's just a coincidence they're all participants in the destruction of your civilization?
>>
>>16546870
Nobody comes to the west because of "muh freedom" or "muh opportunity."

They come, in tears usually, out of utter desperation. The ones who come happily are the spoiled children of the upper classes who are brainwashed by western media and want a big house, a car and women.
>>
>>16546877
You are an insane westerner who cannot tell daylight from darkness, there is no point in engaging you, sorry. I hope you find peace and truth soon, as it stands you are very far-gone in your pride-of-birth.
>>
>>16546886
Muslims come because here they know they can sin freely, and they want to. That's the ugly truth.
>>
>>16546888
Complete projection of what you are, as usual.
>>
>>16546888
yes we must bow to the rock, islam has done nothing wrong
>>
>>16546890
Sure, some of them match that description. They are the dregs of society. The west is getting immigrants from the Muslim world who are
1. low in character and obsessed with material things
2. wealthy enough to navigate the paperwork or game the lottery

The best quality people stay home trying to improce life for their families, as good people have always done.

As you say, "That's the ugly truth."
>>
>>16546880
>>16546886
i'm french and those who come live hee come from countries where there's no war. they come because we're free and generous but the wind is turning because mudslimes can't help but behave like animals
>>
>>16546888
literally anyone:
>quotes facts about islam
muslims
>YoU aRe liTerRaLly iNSanE TheRE's No pOInT iN enGaGInG yOU
>>
>>16546897
i think good people in islamic countries tend to suffer the most
>>
File: MuhammadAi.png (329 KB, 836x760)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
Even muslim robots can't help themselves from misbehaving.
>>
>>16546898
The French are the most Ignorant Nation on Earth regarding Islam. I am happy that trends suggest they will also be the first European Muslim Nation since Moorish Spain, likely within 100 years.

The rotten society of France makes a good soil for Islam.
>>
>>16546898
Turks don't like to live where there's too many Turks already because then you compete economically and militarily with your own people, that's why the ottoman empire spawned from the beylic that was on the byzantine border. Living with nonmuslims as a muslim is conquest
>>
Everything about muslims becomes clear when you realize their own Book says they've sold their souls, wealth and capacity for peace to Allah.
9:111, from the Study Quran
>Truly God has purchased from the believers their souls and their wealth in exchange for the Garden being theirs. They fight in the way of God, slaying and being slain.
And that's what islam always produces: soulless, poor, warlike people.
>>
>>16546917
Jews and the nation of israel are more warlike and a warrior people, that's why they fight so much. Muslims are peaceful in comparison.
>>
>>16546907
Muslims are the biggest degenerates and criminals here, unsurprinsingly. But I guess you're proud of that too.
>>
>>16546902
Agreed. The best always suffer the most. This is why it is absurd that figures like Elon Musk or P. Diddy are lauded in the west. Westerners have no clue about character, to them everything is a game to get ahead or fall behind. What a wretched society, may God deliver them to truth soon.
>>
>>16546920
they weren't real muslims.
muslims don't drink
>>
>>16546920
What do you expect from the children of refugees thrust into such an unnatural land? Thriving? Joy? Patriotism?

You are out of touch with reality, like most French.
>>
>>16546919
>Muslims
>peaceful
Why do muslims have so little interest in being honest and telling the truth?
>>
>>16546923
>unnatural
As opposed to the lands where you marry children and breastfeed adults?
>>
>>16546907
absolutely savage and based
>>
>>16546914
sounds like cope to me. the vast majority of "muslims" here live in sin
>>
File: NoOneSaneWouldTrustAllah.png (569 KB, 1424x2092)
569 KB
569 KB PNG
>>
>>16546927
Stop speaking of things you do not comprehend. It upsets the women and children.
>>
>>16546931
>he must really be a religious muslim guy if he drinks and commits every sin that would get him executed in Saudi Arabia
>>
>>16546924
It's not because they want to lie for the hell of it, it's literally in their nature. They are under the influence of Allah and cannot see or think clearly. They are bewitched.
>>
>>
>>16546922
Anon I think he was talking about the muslims gang raping the women since their faith allows it.

But I guess good on them for being sober while they rape random women and children?
>>
>>16546933
>It upsets the women and children.
They have bigger things to worry about with you. Well, smaller actually.
>>
>>16546938
no I think that's also a sin because you can only do that to your private property
>>
File: 1701062284633641.jpg (136 KB, 1080x973)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>
>>16546949
kek
>>
>>16546935
Allah is not a witch. Allah is the Transcendent Reality Which Is-- In spite of human reasoning, which imagines nothingness as the fundamental metaphysic.

There is no brainwashing. I am a white American reared in a secular home. I have sought Islam of my own desire for truth. Not one ounce of social, financial or political pressure has ever come upon me.
>>
File: InsecureIslam.jpg (29 KB, 640x422)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>
>>16546957
He's a liar and a murderer, and he has been from the beginning. He warped the Christian faith because it conquered him once, but the foundations are already starting to crumble. You and your gaggle of demon worshipers are fodder for the fulfillment of a false prophecy and you don't even know it. Truly you are a slave of Allah.
>>
>>16545326
Not really, one is contemporaneous and the other isn't
>>
>>16546957
>Allah is the Transcendent Reality Which Is
You're merely repeating his own propaganda. If muslims worshipped reality, they would care about it and not be such obstinate liars.
You will become an ex-convert as countless others have done.
>>
>>16546940
Sexuality among a tribe of humans is not something you have ever been asked to have responsibility of. You only have your own private sexuality to tend to. And how is it? In disarray or in good health? You know the truth.
>>
>>16546957
>There is no brainwashing
>says the brainwashed dude
>>
>>16546959
You come from the west which does not know Islam. If what you imagine as "Islam" is so repugnant, it means you have been lied to.
>>
>>16546957
I'm sorry your society failed you, but that's not a good reason to betray your own people.
>>
>>16546977
So honor killings don't happen in the middle east? It's never happened and its all just propaganda?
>>
>>16546957
>Allah is the Transcendent Reality
based Ismaili pilled
>>
>>16546977
We've known what islam is ever since it waged war on Europe in its early days.
We study your Quran, your hadiths, your fiqh, your countries, your people. We know islam far better than you and we can explain to you why it's false in a million ways. You have merely shut your ears to any outsider pov.
>>
>>16546977
Your book is free to read, the history of your religion is accessible. I can read your theology, I know your controversies. None of this is hidden, no, it is translated. You say Islam is the truth.

Say, O Anon, if Islam is the truth and the Qur'an is the uncreated word of Allah, why then are ahadith necessary to reconcile Muhammad's gravest errors? The unbelievers will bite the tips of their fingers in anger, cursing you as a kuffar, but worry not, for according to the Prophet of Allah Maryam bint Imran is the sister of Harun! Indeed, a great miracle has occurred, for Allah has rendered the seed of Amram to exist one thousand years apart.

Say, O Anon, why is Isa called Al-Masih? The believers will scramble, they will say amongst themselves, "what lies can we concoct so as to fool the kuffar? Surely Allah is most knowing, most wise, he will guide you!"
>>
>>16546980
I do not come from America. I come from God and to God I shall return. The allegience of any man should be to the Creator.

>>16546981
I am only vaguely familiar with this unfortunate, fundamentalist brand of Islam. Fundamentalist Islam (Low Self-Esteem Islam) is like Fundamentalist Christianity: a modern, sectarian, reaction to modernity (atheism) itself.
>>
>>16546990
>Surely Allah is most knowing, most wise, he will guide you

You have answered yourself, with derision. You have no need of me.
>>
>>16546992
>I do not come from America
No, you come from people, whom you have willingly betrayed, for no good reason (don't tell me you're interested in truth we both know you're lying).
>>
>>16546998
Exactly, your theologians have lied long enough, surely I shall read the lies of that demon from the sands of Arabia.
>>
>>16546988
>We study your hadiths
You believe in hadith more than the saved sect, I'm impressed. Do you have an ijazah?
>>
>>16547005
Ah yes, the permission to learn or teach things. Islam is nothing if not deeply obscurantist.
>>
>>16547005
>my sect is the saved sect because umm it just is okay!
>>
File: 1713287299068330.png (472 KB, 828x583)
472 KB
472 KB PNG
Uh, muslimsisters, how do we explain that our mosques used to point towards the centers of judaism?
>>
>>16547019
Their Shia
>>
>>16547023
I don't give a Shi'at
>>
File: azizuzayr.png (8 KB, 912x61)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>
>>16547029
sauce?
>>
>>16547010
Let me rephrase it this way:
You believe in the historicity of hadith more than Sunnis, I hope you realize how ridiculous that is
>>
>>16547032
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvVpQ5emTjk
>>
>>16547040
You do know just because a hadiths is daif doesn't mean it's false right?
>>
>>16547040
what's the point of following the hadiths then, what's the point of following the qur'an? your prophet performed no miracles, everything said about him is possibly fictitious, your book is simply what uthman chose to keep.
>>
>>16546992
> Fundamentalist Islam (Low Self-Esteem Islam) is like Fundamentalist Christianity: a modern, sectarian, reaction to modernity (atheism) itself.
So you're saying that Islam is a fucking mess and it's widely debated even what branch of your religion is even correct? [spoiler] its none of them
>>
>>16547054
Do not point out the errors, he's going to get angry and say that you know nothing.
>>
>>16547054
What I find funny is that all of these nice, educated, enlightened muslims always prefer to tell non-muslims what true islam rather than tell it to the fake muslims they complain about. Why is that, I wonder, surely can't be because they know muslims are violent and can't handle different opinions.
>>
>>16547049
>You do know just because a hadiths is daif doesn't mean it's false right?
Jarh wa Ta'dil is bullshit lol

>>16547050
Are you a child? Do you need someone to perform magic tricks to keep you entertained?
>>
>>16547065
what true islam is*
>>
>>16547070
Where's the wall of Dhul Qarnayn?
>>
>>16547054
Islam is indeed in a state of trial due to western imperialism. I am not sure why you needed me to say as much, 9/11 makes it tragically clear.
>>
>>16547078
No, islam is in a state of trial because now everyone has access to your texts and can see what kind of bullshit they say.
>>
>>16547073
The Imam, follow the Batin
>>
>>16547092
The imam is the wall? What are you smoking?
>>
Islam's biggest flaw is that it can't fix the problems it creates. That's how you recognize unviable ideologies.
>>
>>16547093
The Imam is a representation of Qiyama, which the wall signifies
>>
>>16547108
So Dhul Qarnayns didn't actually build a wall?
>>
>>16547078
So the honor killings didn't happen pre 9/11?
>>
>>16547101
the biggest flaw is that it claims to correct and complete previous scriptures, and instead it plagiarizes them, while offering way less details. islam creates a thousand more questions while it answers none.
>>
>>16547225
>the biggest flaw is that it claims to correct
Actually the Quran doesn't even claim the Bible is corrupted, there's just only two verses taken out of context, all the rest is crystal clear that the Bible is preserved. Many verses literally say the Quran confirms the Bible.
>>
>>16547101
The important thing is, you are smarter than everyone and know better than all. Right?
>>
>>16547369
I am definitely smarter than inbred criminals who won't even read the one and only book they claim to be interested in, but that's no feat.
>>
>>16547402
>I am definitely smarter than inbred criminals

wow!

wow wow wow!
>>
>>16540342
you are to the world what cancer is to patients
>>
>>16547078
If you didnt want western imperialism, they shouldnt have picked a fight with the West.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.