[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: original_w7jHx6X.jpg (184 KB, 1600x1000)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
Culture is greater and stronger than religion, even Islam which is so coercitive, can't doblegate strong people like Caucasus peoples abandoning their habits. As I view it, they are basically "greek" descendants with a praying habit but totally distinct from their "muslim brothers" from Arabia, Mahgreb, Africa, etc
>>
>>16540716
There are pro-globohomo currents in Islam too (cough:wahhabi:cough) but by and large Hanafi Sunnis are not too restrictive when it comes to ethnic celebrations etc.
>>
>>16540729
Third-worldism isn’t the antidote.
>>
>>16540716
North caucasians are totally stupid criminal aggressive churkas. Christian caucasians like georgians and armenians are the only decent caucasians
t. Russian
>>
>>16541206
are they decents because they are closer to the valley and plainer lands, because of their religion, their, most likely virtually equivalent, culture? A mix?

How much do you think has Russian culture adopted from Caucasus? I'm assuming it has adopted western stuff, asiatic stuff... Y'know
>>
>>16541226
Modern russian society is massively influenced by churka culture. See russians celebrating war crimes, wagner smashing peoples heads with hammers, russian security forces openly torturing suspects in public etc. Europeans don't do this kind of stuff. Russians weren't like this in the 80s.
>>
>>16541265
I have heard a claim that many of these degenerate things originate from the criminal culture of the Gulags, which then spread to military and eventually took hold in many institutions.
>>
>>16541265
I think is the globohomo and the gore online, it happens everywhere it seems, Europeans aren't at war, at least not the society even if they have troops deployed somewhere, they are not attached to any conflict I think
>>
File: browncel_seethe.jpg (81 KB, 722x1024)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>16541277
>the globerhomer!
you're a brown retard lol
>>
>>16541265
This was already our experience with you in WW2 though, so this is totally unconvincing.
>>
>>16541265
> Europeans don't do this kind of stuff
You just know history VERY poorly
>>
>>16540716
they no longer communicate, because the Russian turned out to be a stupid drunk pig who did not keep his word and did not give up his drinking bouts.
>>
have other historical figures died as suddenly as this guy will from necrotizing pancreatitis?
>>
>>16541275
Youve heard it right. Soviet mob culture, degeneracy, violence, etc. all were let loose after Stalins death and rehabilitation of the criminals locked in gulags.
>>
>>16544325
he meant to say
>anymore
but I can see even the most civil Euro country turn into a Russia given the right circumstances.
>>
>>16541075
No shit it's not. We all know what the antidote is, nobody in politics has the balls to say it though.
>>
>>16540716
Shared beliefs and culture tend to ascend to a shared spiritual belief system/religion. Religion therefore could be considered the greatest form of culture.
>>
>>16540716
You are retarded OP.

>they are basically "greek" descendants
More retarded than I thought.
>>
>>16541206
Georgians are just as dumb lmao, they set up an act of protest for a seemingly "pro-russian" law that in reality is a basic protection against foreign influence. Im appalled as to how these mongrels build all of their personality from blind hate. The hohols of Caucasus. Armenians may be good people, but as a state theyre even more retarded
>>
>>16547992
>you should bend over for the Kremlin tovarisch, Russia is your friend!
They were literally invaded by Russia.
>>
>>16540716
>simping for these literal retards whose presence in history is null
>>
>>16548292
>On December 22, 1800, after almost a year of reflection, Paul I, fulfilling the request of the dying George XII, signed the Manifesto on the annexation of Georgia (Kartli-Kakheti) to Russia, promulgated on January 18, 1801.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.