[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (210 KB, 1280x720)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
Someone told me that modern South Korea fetishizes North Korea even though they're rivals. Is that true? I understand that they did so in the past when North Korea was still more successful than the South, but I don't still why they still would today. Especially since it's a starving hostile state
>>
>>16541267
The ones on the right are 4yo but those lines on their faces make them look 40yo. Daym. Have they been fed nothing but import corn and grass since birth?
>>
>>16541491
*left
>>
>>16541267
>starving
Lmao, you subsuhamans can only get your information from memes or something?
>>
File: kim et.png (757 KB, 900x522)
757 KB
757 KB PNG
Bois sure look mannish in the Worst Korea.
Oppa Jeremy Renner Style

Meanwhile in the Best Korea.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvLD1wytwCs
>>
>>16541521
>>
>>16541267
Everyone fetishes Hwan gook bulls not just in Japan but Norkcucks too
>>
>>16541267
>pic on left is a girl and a boy
>pic on the right is a girl and a boy
>>
>>16543161
You can't get reliable data on the interior of North Korea. The state has every reason to lie about them and NK has every reason to keep prying eyes out. Naturally defectors will say just about anything to escape persecution and get paid. You don't truly know what they're defecting for either. They might tell you they left because of poverty and starvation, when really they could have been party members who got caught stealing or stabbing others in the back. You just don't know. I'm not saying those stats are wrong either; just that you should take them with a grain of salt.
>>
>someone once told me
and who was this somebody
>>
>>16543178
They capture and kidnap the fittest worst gook Hwan bulls to do mating ritual strip dances in cages and then force them to breed with kidnapped Japanese females so they can watch from the sides.
>>
File: 2022-10-20_19.59.42.jpg (281 KB, 720x539)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>16541267
Choose your Path, Eastern Man.
>>
>>16543178
I got into a hole reading google translated accounts of North Korea travel by Chinese, as they can travel (still in groups) around a bit more there than people from other countries, and a common thing is that Pyongyang was, like, a Tier-4 Chinese city or whatever equivalent was. Which is probably not as bad as the defector horror stories make it sound. The rural areas meanwhile are often compared to China before the reform and opening.
>>
>>16541267
The closest thing to it would be maybe some of the North Korean defectors to the South who return to the North after finding themselves unable to assimilate into or cope with the lifestyle of the South.
>>
>>16541267
>left
based
>right
pozzed
>>
>>16541267
How early do south korean children get plastic surgery wtf?
>>
>>16541267
I would imagine it has a lot to do with the fact that very little information flows out from North Korea and it creates an aura of mystery. The vast majority of what you hear about North Korea comes from secondhand sources which may or may not be accurate as there is no real way to verify them.
>>
>>16543360
South Koreans have been selecting for lighter skinned partners since WW2 ended. Their is also a massive lack of outside play for the modern ipad raised South baby
>>
>>16543298
Yeah, if Pyongyang is just a Toledo-tier city with a communist monarchy in place to keep up a toy African military ruse, that's not nearly as bad a life outcome as you'd expect from the famine and their further incompetency after that.
>>
>>16543373
I think skin bleaching for them is the same as circumcision for Americans. A right of passage for the newly born.
>>
File: 523523523.png (630 KB, 1023x577)
630 KB
630 KB PNG
>>16543398
>Why not both?
>>
File: glowiedoodledotcom.png (838 KB, 1078x1080)
838 KB
838 KB PNG
>>16543161
Noice source, shill.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbQWpgdx8NA

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.