[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Vincent_Jen_Chin.jpg (69 KB, 400x478)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>be chinese dude
>about to get married
>get killed by works from the failing american auto industry at a strip club
>because Japan's auto industry was destroying America and which was largely due to American subsidies
>japanese military subsidized
>insane amount of resources poured in
>japanese yen allowed to be low circumventing international custon so they could easily dominate foreign markets
>americans commonly went out and beat the shit out of any asians they saw during this time
history is wild
>>
>>16542805
lol americans are so easily mindbroken
I guess they do deserve everything that's happening to them
if they were white they would welcome the competition
>>
>>16542805
I thought Americans like Capitalism and the free market, what gives?
>>
>>16542805
east asians all vote democrat and they think they're superior to whites and become wrathful when mogged by a caucasian. fuck them I fucking hate east asians.
>>
>>16542805
>because Japan's auto industry was destroying America and which was largely due to American subsidies
You are retarded.
>>
>>16542805
Common occurrence in America, Sikh shopkeepers and gas station clerks were murdered after 9/11
>>
>>16543368
it's the truth. Japan's economic rise was fueled by America
>>
>>16542805
What the fuck is OP saying? Did my brain just cease operation or did this guy really just randomly pick a bunch of words and string them together, I can't fucking understand what he's saying.
>>
fascism is found in the white working class and it's rich grifters who beat up and kill people for hiring coolie labor.

Imagine guys with 250 years of privilege being fascist because they failed at being white
>>
>>16543369
Sikhs got paid back for killing all the muslims during the partition thanks to amerimuttz hehe
>>
life is shit then you die
>>
File: file.png (409 KB, 980x551)
409 KB
409 KB PNG
>>16542908
Uhmmm we don't talk about that okay chud?
>>
>>16542805
That's Bateman ambushes and kills a delivery man for a Japanese restaurant. He realizes his mistake upon discovering the Chinese food in the delivery man's bags.
>>
>look up his wife
>she was also Japanese
>married a white man after all this

Yikes
>>
>>16546871
You will never make it, as you don't understand what Whiteness is. When you are White, you are a team player; that means you also have responsibility. While White European people were having genocidal wars against each others your family was still sucking nutrients from camel's ass. For you to have functioning nation, majority of the people have to be workers. That's why you guys come from destabilized shit holes because you don't ever thing about how to better your people, and you will not ever sacrifice anything for them. You are only thinking how to get ahead.
>>
>>16548545
yeah

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.