[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image-49.png (493 KB, 643x698)
493 KB
493 KB PNG
Someone used this pic to explain how ancient Greece viewed gay sex, I'm partially certain it was a joke but I might as well ask how true that idea is
>>
>>16543921
Well, gay sex did happen, and some saw it as a form of assisted masturbation. So I guess, but this shits way more nuanced than people make it out to be
>>
>>16543921
very wrong, ancient greeks and romans only considered being a buttom to be gay (which was punishable by death), being a top was considered manly and not gay.
>>
>>16543921
Wrong. Ancients view taking dick as deeply embarrassing.
>>
File: 1473895780820.jpg (100 KB, 729x536)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
From the Greek point of view taking dick was OK if you were a teenager/young man and doing it out of love for your older male lover and tutor. But it was not good if you were doing it because you loved being topped. Males were expected to take the active position when they became adults (with women or boys)
>>
>>16543921
it's not gay if you're the top

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.