[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: rabbi.jpg (21 KB, 205x263)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
Wasn't a descendant of David.

Didn't rebuild the Temple.

Didn't create world peace.

Didn't gather the exiles.

Didn't spread universal knowledge of Yahweh across the earth.

Didn't bring about God's kingdom.

Instead we got more wars, more religions, endless suffering and no hope in sight. Nothing changed since before he showed up.

>he fulfilled them in an abstract metaphorical kind if way that does not apply to our physical reality

No.
>>
File: matt2434.png (125 KB, 1022x621)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
>>16546192
It is always ironic that when you point out to Christians that Jesus didn't do the things he told his followers they'd be around for him to do, they always invent some next level cope.
>>
>>16546192
Behold, the eyes of the Lord Yahweh are on the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the surface of the earth; except that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob,” says Yahweh. “For, behold, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all the nations, as grain is sifted in a sieve, yet not the least kernel will fall on the earth. All the sinners of my people will die by the sword, who say, ‘Evil won’t overtake nor meet us.’ In that day I will raise up the tent of David who is fallen, and close up its breaches, and I will raise up its ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old; that they may possess the remnant of Edom, and all the nations who are called by my name,” says Yahweh who does this.

“Behold, the days come,” says Yahweh,
“that the plowman shall overtake the reaper,
and the one treading grapes him who sows seed;
and sweet wine will drip from the mountains,
and flow from the hills.
I will bring my people Israel back from captivity,
and they will rebuild the ruined cities, and inhabit them;
and they will plant vineyards, and drink wine from them.
They shall also make gardens,
and eat their fruit.
I will plant them on their land,
and they will no more be plucked up out of their land which I have given them,”
says Yahweh your God.
>>
Yahweh said to me, “Go again, love a woman loved by another, and an adulteress, even as Yahweh loves the children of Israel, though they turn to other gods, and love cakes of raisins.”

So I bought her for myself for fifteen pieces of silver and a homer and a half of barley. I said to her, “You shall stay with me many days. You shall not play the prostitute, and you shall not be with any other man. I will also be so toward you.”

For the children of Israel shall live many days without king, and without prince, and without sacrifice, and without sacred stone, and without ephod or idols. Afterward the children of Israel shall return, and seek Yahweh their God, and David their king, and shall come with trembling to Yahweh and to his blessings in the last days.
>>
>>16546192
Lol, another jew making up excused to damn themselves. All was fulfilled and Christianity has been the most successful religion on earth.
>>
File: chinese-man-laughing.jpg (38 KB, 425x283)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>16546483
>calling someone a Jew for not worshiping a Jew
>>
File: 1696947148962056.webm (2.85 MB, 468x360)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB WEBM
>>16546489
How many times do jews have to get btfo by the chosen people for them to get the point?
>>
>>16546192
am athiest but how could he rebuild something that was destroyed after he croaked? Judaism doesn't believe in zombies
>>
>>16546225
>stars will fall from the sky
ooga booga cosmology
>>
>>16546483
Explain how rabbi Yeshua ben Pantera fulfilled those prophecies.
>>
>>16546192
Jesus and the Christ (XP) are two different people
>>
>>16546611
The Messiah is supposed to do these things, that's why he's the Messiah
>>
File: 1676252510383557.png (183 KB, 511x555)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
>>16546192
he fulfilled them in an abstract metaphorical kind if way that does apply to our physical reality
>>
File: mask.jpg (94 KB, 601x508)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>16546574
>HAHAHAHA I WORSHIP ONE OF YOU SEE HOW BTFO YOU ARE?????????
>>
>>16546619
The debate has been settled for 2000 years of Christian religious history. You are super late to the party if you don't know Christianity has been the most successful religion that whole time.
>>
>>16546623
well why didn't he say he'll rebuild it if he's the Messiah? he just said it'll be destroyed
(it was not a far-fetched guess with those aggressive Roman occupiers around)
>>
>>16546574
>Jews keep getting expelled from everywhere
>But in the same breath these people will talk about how Jews run the world.
Anon maybe the Jews don't need their own country because they literally own the world.
>>
>>16546667
>if I make a strawman and put words in your mouth then I can say what I want instead of speaking on the subject

You don't deserve for your opinions to be taken seriously.
>>
>>16546483
>Christianity has been the most successful religion on earth.
That is how you know its false. The true worship of the Most High has always been something done by a small group of righteous people that God let in on a secret. The majority of the world has always been pagan and unpleasant to God.

That is why the Messiah is one who will come to teach knowledge of Lord Yahweh to the world, because the world has never known him.
>>
>>16546642
Appeal to popularity fallacy only retards make. Now explain how he fulfilled those prophecies.
>>
>>16546703
If what you said was true, and there were very few achristians, then you would use it as proof Christianity is wrong because it failed to unite on a grand scale. Just give up already with your dumbass efforts to justify being a jew through denegration of Christian faith. It's disgusting what you freak jews do on this board, truely loathsome.
>>
>>16546723
Which "version" of Christianity is the "true" one?
>>
>>16546714
The issue has been settled for 2000 years so there is no need to indulge Jews and their retarded games.
>>
>>16546725
Whichever one you find communion with your fellow believers in Christ will do fine.
>>
>>16546735
Ok, I'll go to the Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Hall.
>>
>>16546728
Ok, so it should be easy for you to explain how these prophecies have been fulfilled. Funny how you can't do it, but appeal to fallacies instead. Christcuck faggot.
>>
>>16546725
None. All abrahamic religions are fake and gay
>>
>>16546192
belive it or not but Christians are called the body of Christ.
now look who gave you the land back.
looik how the western world looks compared to the middle east.
look how far has reached Christianity.
it's a work in progress and you are stepping on people's work.
>>
>>16546884
You're still just a man worshipper.
>>
File: ThisAgain.jpg (891 KB, 1242x913)
891 KB
891 KB JPG
>>16546192
Could you please wait at least a week before reposting a bait thread? They get really dull when the same one gets spammed too often.
>>
>>16546903
he came as a man to meet your people in person. he's not just this manifestation.
if you can't believe your God can do this you have little opinion of him.
>>
that jew is my king.
>>
>>16546192
>For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works. Assuredly, I say to you, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.”
Matthew 16:27-28

t-two more weeks
>>
>>16546884
>jews please accept your dead jew king look we gave you a free country and allow you to break all international laws and send you billions in aid can you please accept your dead jew king now please
this is what you dedicate your pathetic existence to, cuck retard.
>>
>>16546975
believe it or not but i don't care.
now you can seethe and mald and shit liquid because of your ibs, i really don't care what happens to you.
>>
>>16547006
you should've gone with the passive aggressive "I'll pray for you anon" line that you homos always pull
good news is that the younger generations in all first world developed countries are leaving behind the jew worshipping cult society will improve the farther away we get from abrahamic retardation
>>
This is basically the essence of the actual Jewish explanation as to why they don't believe Jesus Christ was the messiah.
To Jews, All this shit about the Messiah 'establishing a royal line', 're-establishing or salvaging the kingdom of Israel', 'Impregnating a bride with a male heir to secure the throne' 'Converting all gentiles to YHWHism and putting to the sword those who refuse to worship only him' etc - Is meant to be literal shit that happens.
Paul essentially retcons all/most of this and turns the entire messiah prophecy into a metaphorical thing where the 'third-temple' was Jesus Christs body, Him becoming 'King of Kings' and ruler of the world is him in the clouds on a Golden-Throne and 'converting all gentiles to YHWHism' is them switching out the OT's Ethno-Religion stance for one of universalism.
>>
>>16547016
i'd rather be honest. something you don't know a shit about
>>
>>16547021
It was a rough wake up for jews to find out their dumbass opinions on what God is didn't and don't matter.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.