[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: SeferTorah.jpg (213 KB, 800x1067)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
Who has the objectively better claim on fulfilling Old Testament prophecies, Jesus or Muhammad?
>>
>>16547538
Islam, easy.

>a great nation from Ishmael (Gen. 16/17/21)
>God from Mt. Paran
>Isaiah 42
>Psalm 84
>Joel 2
>Hanakkuk 3
>>
File: file.png (380 KB, 800x800)
380 KB
380 KB PNG
>>16547538
hopefully jews nuke both out of existence
>>
>>16547538
Jesus obviously. Muhammad is some pajeet goy.
>>
>>16547538
probably christianity cause it invented fucking niggers
islam just followed in it's footsteps
>>
>>16547538
>>a great nation from Ishmael
The prophesy of the 12 princes was already fulfilled.
>These are the names of the sons of Ishmael, named in the order of their birth: Nebaioth, the firstborn of Ishmael; and Kedar, Adbeel, Mibsam, Mishma, Dumah, Massa, Hadad, Tema, Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah. These are the sons of Ishmael and these are their names, by their villages and by their encampments, twelve princes according to their tribes.
Genesis 25:13-16
>>God from Mt. Paran
I don't know which verse you're specifically talking about here.
>>Isaiah 42
It's about the Messiah.
>>Psalm 84
It's a psalm about praising God.
>>Joel 2
It's about God and the coming day of Judgement.
>>Hanakkuk 3
It's about God, it literally says so:
>God came from Teman, and the Holy One from Mount Paran. Selah His splendor covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise.
>>
Islam does not consider itself a fulfilment of the Bible's prophecies per se.
>>
>>16548914
Yes it does.
>hose who follow the Messenger, the Immaculate One, whom they find mentioned in the Torah and the Gospel which are with them.
Quran 7:158
>>
>>16548925
ugh I don't want to get into man, can you just let my "per se" be?

The relationship is not the same as that between Christianity and Judaism, because the latter are connected by messianic prophecy and continuity of the Covenantal relationship augmented by the Crucifixion etc.
>>
>>16548989
Your statement was patently false, I corrected you.
>>
>>16548925
>the Immaculate One
Muslims love their made up translations.
>>
>>16547547
>Joel 2
That you even mention it shows how desperate you are.
>>
>>16548925
Not the same thing, Islam believes Jesus was a prophet and that the biblical prophecies about him are legitimate

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.