[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: apu berserk 4chan.jpg (78 KB, 900x859)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
Did the Greeks get it right?
>Life, death, good, evil, pain, suffering, joy, love
>All is sacred
>The point of life is to live it, eternally
>God is being itself

Why do we need escape when paradise is already here?
>>
>>16547937
Meds
>>
>>16547939
You can't make me nigger. I am free.
>>
Yeah I too read Nietzsche when I was 20 and thought it was the most profound thing I ever read. Don’t worry, you’ll recover.
>>
>>16547948
Why do I feel like most people who "read Nietzsche" only read the Wikipedia article for him and base all of their understanding of him and his takes on that?
>>
>>16547948
LOL
I read it when I was 15 and when I was 18 I realized how disgusting it was.
Did you need all of this???
>>
>>16547979
Why is it disgusting to you?
>>
>>16547937
That’s not what “the Greeks” believed. That’s a series of vague platitudes posted by a manchild who watches anime and probably listens to Gurren Lagan OST to motivate himslef to shower
>>
File: Carlos 1.png (353 KB, 512x512)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
>>16548029
>make $115,000/yr
I am beyond you
>>
>>16548040
Sure, you are better than me in that regard, and I am sincerely happy for you, but you should employ more discipline in your thinking and not let yourself get swept up by imprecise notions. It seems you need it less than other people, if you are doing well in life. Why do you have to attribute that sentiment to the Greeks? Why not just accept it as something for itself… the Greeks are too philosophically diverse for what you said to be meaningfully descriptive, nor does it really reflect their religion.
>>
>>16548013
he's a woman
>>
>>16547954
Because that's obviously true, just like christcucks seething about him
>>
>>16547937
If everything is sacred, nothing is.
>>
File: Truth.jpg (344 KB, 1920x816)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
>>16549593
You failed to grasp the wisdom of the scroll.
>>
>>16547939
Yes greeks were from the mediterranean

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.