[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: milo-of-croton.jpg (78 KB, 700x492)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
History says that it did, and all accounts of the man suggest that he did.
>>
>>16548002
I prefer the tale of how he died, spitting trees in the forest with his bare hands until his arm got stuck in one. Helpless, he was tore apart by a pack of wolves.
At least I think that story was about Milo of Croton.
>>
>>16548002
That was Paul Bunyan
>>
>>16548002
Did ninjas really plant corn and jump over it 1000 times a day until it was seven feet tall?
>>
>>16549182
...yeah!
>>
>>16548002
Whatever a (((modern historian))) says is a false account, is most likely real.
>>
>>16548002
cows are usually tame, but with bulls it's a toss-up. some bulls are really docile and playful, others are as wild as any aurochs, seemingly putting up with human presence due to herbivore stupor only, but if you try anything they don't like, you are gored. there's a very good reason oxen were invented.
>>
>>16548002
Louis Cyr tried but the bull objected, so instead he bore a sack of grain he made heavier every day

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.