[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Historically speaking, what made wypipo cuisine bad?
>>
>>16548177
Only Italian food is good desu.
>>
Both eat what they can get.
>>
>>16548181
>t. cheap sushi and dollar store yogurt enjoyer
>>
>>16548177
Nignogs and colored subhumans need to stop larping and try to get into the pants of a med girl. Maybe Turkish because turkos are mutts.
>>
>>16548188
Youve never had a bill for nice little "dinner for two" be $300+, huh?

Thats "date night" for normies.

My date was a two week trip to Machu Picchu.

[adjusts tie]

We are not the same.
>>
The real answer? Necessity from geography

Hot climates have an abundance of food and an abundance of bacterial growth. Food spoils and kills. Spicy foods, acidic foods, and most spices are preserving and "cleansing". Hot climates didn't need to worry about saving food, they just needed to worry about it being safe to eat.

Colder climates don't need the same kind of protections for food. They need the ability to preserve and store it through the long harsh winter. Their food systems use different techniques and flavor profiles to achieve this.

This is Also why white people have higher intelligence, spatial awareness, critical thinking, and long term planning skills. They had to survive their environment.

Brown hot climate people had no environmental pressures to increase these needs so they never developed them. Instead they developed fast twitch muscles higher aggression and increased breeding because their pressure was each other for space.
>>
>>16548188
Oh...and it was billed a work trip, so I visited the pyramids of Teotihuacan.
[adjusts tie again with gusto]

Tax fraud is my game, pip.
>>
>>16548214
Agriculture requires more long term planning than hunting animals and picking berries in a frozen shithole. Whitoids were some of the last people to develop agriculture.
>b-but brown people aren't as intelligent a whites today
Chinese are higher IQ than whites and they don't live in frozen shitholes and were some of the first to develop agriculture on their own;
>>
>>16548236
100% backwards, doofus.
Try again.

>Chinese are higher IQ than whites.
Irrelevent metric.
t.Cognition Researcher
>>
>>16548188
I remember that thread. he sperged out HARD.
>>16548212
>>16548223
look he's doing it again
>>
>>16548236

Cope harder poo.

Chinese as you know them today are a mongrel race. Ancient China was northern China only. Anything bast the Yangtze River was barbarian area. They were from the yellow River basin which is a cold climate. If you weren't a retarded brown you would know that.

And where was agriculture used that wasn't white? You seem to think that modern mongrel populations were what existed throughout all time. What a brownbrain way to think. The dasa miscegenation of aryans in India took thousands of years. The arabization of North Africa and the middle eastndidnt happen until Islam.

Lastly, it isn't feasible or beneficial to meat eaters in heavily forested cold climate areas. It wasn't until space requirements necessitated a shift that it would've become important and be adopted because white people aren't retarded and don't just do shit because other people are doing it.
>>
File: Vitruvius.png (12 KB, 1051x103)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>16548257
>white people aren't retarded
>>
>>16548245
>LARP youre totally superior fr fr no cap
PA-THE-TIC.

NO MAN BEHAVES AS (YOU).
>>
File: various-world-climates.jpg (172 KB, 1600x853)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>16548257
Massive cope. Chinese have nothing to do with cold climates. The area where Chinese civilization started has a semi-humid/subtropical climate similar to Italy and Greece.
>>
>>16548177
White people's cuisine is usually calorie dense with a focus on a large dinner in the evening. The seasons and weather will sap your energy so meals are usually calorific and hardy. Couple this with the fact that living conditions of European livestock are exceptional compared to the rest of the world. Meat + wheat = surviving the winter
>>
>>16548236
Agriculture in Europe is 8000 years old at least
>>
>>16548312
I was referring more to Northerners whom people always jerk off being superior. Agriculture is very recent there, specially in Britain and Scandinavia where it's only 6k years old.
>>
>>16548214
>Spicy foods, acidic foods, and most spices are preserving and "cleansing"
There's almost no spicy food in southern yurop, most spices came after columbus and they are used for the flavour, duh. Only salt was used for preservation.
Also
>cuisine = spicy ayy
is low IQ
>Hot climates didn't need to worry about saving food
Large communities in southern yurop definitely needed to worry about saving food, for a multitude of reasons not just the seasons
Simply put, snowniggers never developed a proper culture around cuisine
>>
>>16548323
Neolithic settlements in Ireland are dated between 7-9000BC IIRC
>>
>>16548374
>During the Ireland's neolithic era, which lasted from around 4000 B.C. until 2500 B.C., Ireland saw its first instances of animal husbandry and the farming of grains
>>
>>16548341
Do you know what an acid is? Have you ever tasted any Mediterranean food? No you just consume goyslop I'm sure.
>>
>>16548177
you can't tell me the UK doesn't spend more at the carvery/chippy than on curry/kebab
>>
>>16548180
Dude? Do you even Greek?
>>
>>16548214
actually, it's probably linked to the availability of spices, which for some reason prefer warmer or even tropical climates. since most flavour substances are in fact poisons or irritants meant to protect the plant (we humans are super-tolerant to a large number of such substances like menthol, caffeine or capsaicin, in the varsity league of pigs and galliformes, but most plant-eaters are not). maybe the more dense populations of such animals tropical and sub-tropical biomass can sustain makes such defense mechanisms worthwhile there and not farther north.
on the other hand subarctic and arctic climates are conductive to that particular horror not really feasible further south, the fermented meat of large animals. fish can be fermented all the way to the equator if you put lots and lots of salt on it, but only the far north allows feats like a seal stuffed with whole dead birds, entrails and feathers included, fermenting for months then treated as if it was edible.
>>
>>16548177
France is wypipo and they invented the modern culinary arts
Granted, most of their invaluable wisdom is just "add a whole stick of butter to the pan to make the food taste good"
>>
>>16548290
So was the part where europeans came from.
All 3 main ancestors of Yuros were living in warm to temperate climate:
Anatolian Farmers were from the Middle East
Western Hunter Gatherers were in sunny Spain during the Ice Age
Steppe herders were from the temperate south Caucasus and warm part of the steppe

Even to this day Europe is warm compared to other places in the same latitude. London have the same latitude as the freezing, uninhabited parts of Canada and Russia

Neanderthals are more than cold adapted than Europeans or Asians and look what happen to them
>>
>>16548177
Foreign food is shit and dumping a ton of "spice" on rotten meat to make it edible is not "high culture".
>>
>>16548177
no aryan influence which the meds luckily had by relations to Iran
>>
>>16548177
one thing that makes euro food nice is that they don't rely on like illion spices to give "flavor"
just some salt, pepper, garlic, and parsley, and you get to taste the actual subtle flavors
>>
>>16548177
Meat and dairy is nutritious and the simple staples of all these regions. Some have more seafood. But in the south different types of vegetable foods and grain foods and different ways to prepare them make cuisine more interesting and the experience of the taste, textures, smells, how it looks isn't as one-dimensional as Northern ytpipo food. So it's obvious that French and other restaurants would be more desirable as a kind of departure from domestic norms.

My personal favorite is French. Love olive oil but butter is simply more better and should be applied to most everything as the French do it.
>>
>>16548978
In the US they use way more garlic for Italian food, and I found the reason for this is that a shit ton of people from the Balkans and MENA as garlic enjoyers were just calling themselves Italian to kind of smooth things over with the Americans. Anyway I'm glad how things turned out because I find that hearty American pasta really enjoyable sometimes, if it's done with good quality ingredients. Even with the garlic overload.
>>
>>16548177
Refusal to eat spices because Euro colonization made them much more available, so the upper classes of Europe made up a meme that quality, sophisticated food is good without the use of spices and that only peasants and "racially inferior" nonwhites use spices.

See >>16548609
Who fell for the meme.
>>
File: image-asset.gif (993 KB, 500x211)
993 KB
993 KB GIF
>>
>>16548569
Shittier bland version of Turkish food, which itself is a shittier bland version of Syrian/Lebanese food which is goated and has taken root in nearly every large North American city and doesnt rely on diaspora to make it viable.
>>
>>16549012
I knew a Palestinian guy who did this because he hated having to always be asked about the whole conflict when he didnt personally care about being a Christian and all, and would just tell people he was Italian. Everyone bought it too lmao
>>
>>16549905
Guy who runs the corner store tells everyone hes mexican when he was born in switzerland and looks turkish
>>
>>16548177
countries in red are very autistic about their food(am french so i know).
we still enjoy foreign restaurants but it's not as subtle taste-wise.

>>16548180
the whole Mediterranean coast
>>
>>16548212
Yeah you went on your date alone
>>
>>16548177
For Norway it was a poor nation for a long time, just 2% of the country is arable, they chose preservation over flavor. We have great cheese and cured meats though.
>>
>>16548177
British food is criminally underrated. Have no idea why the meme is so prevalent. Everyone already said it though, it’s climate. Look at the extreme- Inuit. Their food is absolutely disgusting because most flavor enhancing ingredients simply were not available to them. I really don’t get it though, shepherds pie is unironically better than lasagna. Well made English food stands up to French and Italian food and surpasses the rest of the shitholes in red. Times 1000 for the rest of the world except East/se Asia. Fight me.
>>
>>16551349
>Have no idea why the meme is so prevalent.
Because they eat like they're being air raided by Hans. Greg's and the like is untenable. Traditional food there is actually great, very robust and simple and French-inspired on the higher end since Norman times. Even steakhouses come from Anglo heritage. Sunday roasts and Christmas dinner, etc. But that's not what they're famous for and I've been told this is just not how things are done typically there. What do I know?

Nandos is god tier though. Also I don't get the meat pies thing, I do not eat these items in my country. But it's like the same thing served everywhere else with slight variations. Brits get hate but it's little different from empanadas. People act like empanadas are superior to the same fucking thing in Spain and basically the same thing from Britain. It's like a bad inside joke that no one wants to admit how shitty and unfunny it is.
>>
>>16548236
>Whitoids were some of the last people to develop agriculture.
What native plants had the qualities necessary to supplant hunter gatherers should Europeans have domesticated before ?
Europeans were late developing agriculture (compared to the middle east) because they didn't have anything worth growing. Most crops grown in Europe were from the middle East and there were no native plants at all capable of supplying farmers with enough calories to survive such as cereal grains.
Since Europe had no native grains and they were all imported from the middle East diffusing through Europe as well as the difficulty of growing plants native to a subtropical paradise increasing the farther North you go results in the pattern from your map.
>>
File: 18485840.png (24 KB, 466x490)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>16548287
You have the IQ of a baked potato, and the face to match.

I have it on good authority that you live in a van as well.

You spend all day LARPing it up on /his/ of all places, desperately seeking validation.

What a sad life.

Cult
Of
Passion

Notice the acrostic?

It spells COP, because your life is one huge cop out.

LMAO

You are
A retarded
Faggot
(pic very much related)
>>
>>16551380
>you live in a van as well.
When in the US, I drove back and forth across the US, from Baton Rouge to Anchorage.

This pic was taken on the coast of Washington state, I would wake up with a fancy home made latte, eat some oats or something while enjoying the breeze and smell. Spend the next couple hours "being comfy" with a ":3" face.

Unironically, van life was more fulfilling than touring the world.
>>
>>16548177
Foreign cuisine = McDonalds
>>
>>16548177
Almost perfect map of Yamnaya admixture

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.