[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: download.jpg (222 KB, 1280x720)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
Any Muslim complaining that he has a hole in the roof of his house is quickly reminded by another Muslim that his brothers and sisters in Gaza have had their house destroyed and a rocket could drop on their head at any moment and that even if he is living in a rotten old shed he should thank Allah. Just like that the Muslim will accept his own predicament and fall on his knees in thankfulness to pray.

A Muslim complaining about rising food and gas prices and the cost of living is swiftly reminded that his brothers and sisters in Gaza are eating horse feed and have no car so he should shut up complaining and thank Allah for every grain he puts into his mouth. No Muslim is allowed to speak out overtly against vaccinations and medicine lest he is warned by 50 other Muslims that in Africa there are Muslims dying because they don't have access to vaccinations and medicine so therefore he should shut up and fear Allah before badmouthing medicines and following the lunatic conspiracy theorist anti-vaxxers.

If you are a Muslim whose marriage has collapsed and you have nowhere to live you should not complain or dwell on it, rather you should pray more and pray harder and ask that Allah rectify your situation with something better, If you are sad, why are you sad? don't you know that a believer in Gaza just saw his wife and entire family blown up in front of him? Allah woke you up this morning, why would you be sad?

Muslims understand and remind each other all the time that every calamity is a test from Allah and that even basic sustenance can be taken away from you any moment by Allah so it is not acceptable to bitch or complain about anything in your life (especially if you live in the West or a first world country)
>>
>>16548670
Slave ideology. It serves its purpose well, that is to let 90% of the population live in squallid misery while the emirs go fuck their harem girls in their 80 meters long yachts
>>
Gaza is the soul of Mankind at this trying hour.

Its conditions are literally apocalyptic.

These people did nothing but be born on the "wrong" side of a human-drawn line. They bear their suffering with a courage that inspires deep reverence.
>>
>>16548704
80% of Palestinians support hamas
It's their fault
>>
>>16548670
Feels crazy to not live in a muslim/jew controlled country. Imagine giving a fuck what mad desert people do to each other on the other side of the world.

>m-muh hostages
>m-muh 3000000000 innocent muslim children
And?
>>
>>16548721
You are blind and deaf, bumbling around the earth.
>>
The Israelites did evil in Yahweh’s sight. So Yahweh handed them over to the Midianites for seven years. The Midianites were so cruel that the Israelites made hiding places for themselves in the mountains, caves, and strongholds. Whenever the Israelites planted their crops, marauders from Midian, Amalek, and the people of the east would attack Israel, camping in the land and destroying crops as far away as Gaza. They left the Israelites with nothing to eat, taking all the sheep, goats, cattle, and donkeys. These enemy hordes, coming with their livestock and tents, were as thick as locusts; they arrived on droves of camels too numerous to count. And they stayed until the land was stripped bare. So Israel was reduced to starvation by the Midianites. Then the Israelites cried out to Yahweh for help.

When they cried out to Yahweh because of Midian, Yahweh sent a prophet to the Israelites. He said, “This is what Yahweh, the God of Israel, says: I brought you up out of slavery in Egypt. I rescued you from the Egyptians and from all who oppressed you. I drove out your enemies and gave you their land. I told you, ‘I am Yahweh your God. You must not worship the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you now live.’ But you have not listened to me.”
>>
>>16548704
>these people did nothing
They literally voted for a terrorist organization to rule them. This was the most predictable ruin in history.
>inb4 “but the Zionists are the real terrorists!”
I don’t care. All sides have made it abundantly clear this will only be solved by genocide. I don’t want to hear complaints now.
>>
Any group of people who believe the same thing are going to be powerful.
>>
"You must not worship the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you now live." What if 4chan is the Amorites, its not like i worship it all day, all day.
>>
>>16548775
It is astonishing to see this drivel being repeated here. You are repeating one of the three or four official talking points used to justify the murder of 10,000 children and 10,000 women.

Every time these ridiculous talking points is repeated, it is one more bullet in an IDF rifle, or one more pound of munitions dropped from the Gazan sky.

May God have mercy on you and bring you to your senses.
>>
Sounds like "AKA Palestinian Uprising" kek
>>
>>16548670
people from gaza whose house have been destroyed should be grateful that they are receiving international aid

yemenis, sudanese, and rohingyans have it worse

this cycle can continue
>>
>>16548985
Gaza is easily the worst political entity to live in on earth at the present time. By a mile.

It is hell over there, and there is nowhere to run or hide.
>>
>>16548993
Myanmar has been in a civil war since the 50s and has it way worse than Gaza.
>>
>>16548809
>Every time these ridiculous talking points is repeated, it is one more bullet in an IDF rifle, or one more pound of munitions dropped from the Gazan sky.
Please stop, I can only get so hard.
>>
>>16549017
>>16549017

I am not going to have a dumb argument with you.

Consider:
Food/water/medicine shortages + 1200 pound bombs + raids + blockade + nowhere to flee to + decades of horrific poverty + no end in sight + no future even if the IDF aborted tomorrow

You and I would not last a day there. These people are on another level, spiritually.
>>
>>16548993
When are they going to finally starve to death?
>>
>>16548670
I always say this but the reason why every single human population is religious is cope, religion is such an effective way to cope with the harshness of reality (as long as you belive in it) its crazy
>>
>>16549041
That's up to Genocide Joe
>>
>>16548670
And yet muslims are the biggest crybabies around.
>>
>>16548704
>>These people did nothing but be born on the "wrong" side of a human-drawn line.
yes
their mothers were raped when they were islamized as well
payback is payback, all of MENA is a colonial empire that needs to be eradicated
>>
>>16549441
Islam is the Truth and its enemies will be humiliated. You aren't even a Christian, you are a lost soul.
>>
>>16549447
hopefully you get nuked by israel
you're worse than niggers
no MENA country is worth saving other than persia
>>
>>16549040
Now x10 that and you have Myanmar
>>
>>16549447
Guess what time it is, Achmeds.
>>
>>16548704
>Gaza is the soul of Mankind at this trying hour.
What about the countless other places where innocents are slaughtered? Oh wait, you don't care about those.
>>
File: gaza_flyover.webm (802 KB, 1000x562)
802 KB
802 KB WEBM
>>16548775
>voted
Most of the people there were not even alive when that happened, why are they being punished for something they didn't even have a say in?
>this will only be solved by genocide
Yeah since the final solution worked out so well whenever it was tried in the past. Thankfully most people aren't as psychotic as you and eventually peace will prevail for both populations.
>>
>>16548704
Their government has been terrorizing Israel for years. Now they reap what they have sown.
>>
>>16549447
>Islam is the Truth
then why can't you prove it?
>>
>>16549807
I cannot prove it you are correct. There are two types of knowledge: horizontal (empiricism) and vertical (reason and gnosis). The west retains belief in the vertical knowledge of Aristotelean logic, and in empirical knowledge. It has largely forgotten that God makes revelations to individuals and within history.

It is from these revelations of the soul that man is drawn to worship of God, who is not demonstrable with logic and observation alone.
>>
>>16549832
Why Muslims think it's true that some guy talked to an angel in a cave 1500 years ago?
>>
>>16549832
How do you know it is "revelation" to begin with? How do you tell "revelation" apart from fraud?
>>
>>16549858
>>16549882
You read the text with an open heart and mind and see what you think

It was an absolute trip having the feeling of "holy shit this is real" creep up on me.
>>
>>16549858
>>16549882
I should warn that I was well positioned to read openly, because I had already studied Islam to some extent.

Most westerners cannot even touch the book until they have a primer to correct the lies about Islam they have been taught in the era of the "War on Terror."

And, just as many westerners cannnot take the Bible seriously because they reject God outright, some philosophical training may be required so that the person can realize a metaphysical context where the idea of God makes sense to them.

They may also need to have their ideas about history and scientific progress corrected with a kind of critical historical approach.
>>
>>16549907
Gullible retard
>>
>>16548670
It is not acceptable in any religion, stop whining retard and do better or learn to appreciate what you have.
>>
>>16549918
>>16549907
Dude, I don't care about all of that. Just the claim that a man talked to an angel in a cave, why you think that is true?
It being a made-up story, just seems way more likely.
>>
>>16549907
People can easily be made to feel something's "real". It's the 101 of manipulation. We have to use reason to find out if we're being manipulated. So go ahead and argue why it's true.
>>
>>16549934
Because the Transcendent One is a Being who has Compassion for His Creatures, the same way parents care for children and humans care(d) for animals.

My mind and heart agree it makes the most sense for God to have given humankind instructions in human language for their guidance.

Life *is* a test in the Islamic view. This explains why there is guidance but not proof, such as God revealing himself in the visible world before all mankind at once.
>>
File: IMG_0048.gif (582 KB, 500x281)
582 KB
582 KB GIF
>>16549018
Ditto
>>
>>16549976
A test of what exactly? Of how gullible you are?
>>
>>16549789
Neither side wants peace! You are fucking delusional. And fuck the women and children. The women have agency. They aren’t angels. And the children are insane radicals before they can write. I don’t care what happens to them. This is the very definition of nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>16549965
We are all plagued by doubts and many people are trying to confuse and manipulate us, quite true. Reason cannot distinguish between all hypotheses. There are ideas and concepts beyond its reach. This is why the west still has trouble defining consciousness and why it cannot answer the question "why is there a universe instead of nothing?".

To answer these questions requires knowledge of another kind: vertical knowledge, revealed knowledge, prophecy, teaching and traditional guidance.
>>
>>16549986
To see if I would betray my Creator after losing my memory, or if I would come to remember and worship and obey Him.

We don't learn the truth. We remember it in the soul, as we are prodded and guided by the unfolding of revelation and reality.
>>
>>16549994
Man you are seriously disturbed. What's going on man? Can we help? I am certain you are not happy. It is NOT your fault, you are being lied to and controled....
>>
>>16550003
You've already betrayed him by choosing to side with the devil. Literally every single indicator you need is here to tell you islam is GLARINGLY false. Every last claim of islam can be proven wrong. You do not care about the truth.
>>
>>16548670
Islam is literally "what if Demiurge worship, but good?"
>>
>>16550044
oooookkkayyyy then... nice talking with ya, seems you have made up your mind and closed it.
>>
>>16550054
Yes I have, ex convert of ten years here. I could show you several irrefutable proofs that islam is false and you'd cope with "only scholars can decide what these verses means".
>>
>>16549995
>plagued by doubts
It's your rationality sounding the alarm.

>Reason cannot distinguish between all hypotheses.
Yes, it can. Either there's evidence or there's not.

>revealed knowledge, prophecy, teaching and traditional guidance
Yes, or fraud, lunacy, grooming and superstition.
>>
>>16550061
>I could show you several irrefutable proofs
Do it
>>
>>16550008
Don’t patronize me you asshat. None of those people care about me or my people, and you don’t either. Now Hamas can take their JUSTIFIED punishment. Maybe if they would just stand up and take it like men, the women and children will be allowed to rebuild.
>>
>>16550061
I am not the slightest bit afraid of anything you might say to me. I am purely confident, you would not affect me at all, I have seen too much.

>>16550063
Reason is of little use in discerning which authorities to trust and which to be suspect of. Doubt is limitless and can defeat all knowledge, reducing the person to a null-view of endless conjecture, at which time the instincts and desires of the ego will invade the mind and conquer it. At this point the worldview is one of many possibilities, but the person will act and behave according to the central interpreter of the ego. IE, the mind will believe whatever is convenient to the psyche when reason alone fully replaces any concept of external authority.

I know because it happend to me.
>>
>>16550003
schizo babble
>>
>>16549789
palestinians collapsed lebanon and now even goatfucking inbreds won't take them in
LMFAO
>>
>>16550088
The "human shields" myth is caused by the population density of Gaza. Anywhere you are is near civilians.

Hamad fighters are brave warriors headed for almost certain death. IDF pilots are cowards dropping bombs with no chance of injury.
>>
>>16550090
>Reason is of little use in discerning which authorities to trust and which to be suspect of.
Hailing Mohammad - a pedophile and war lord of the 6th century - as the most moral person to have walked the Earth, seems suspicious to me. Of course, if you've let the conman subvert your personality, throw away reason and common sense and dictate to you what is wrong and what is right, then yes: Nothing to see here.
>>
>>16550114
>t.never looked at a map
>>
>>16550137
Islam knows far more about human sexuality and gender than the west ever did. Christianity, under influence of Paul, became largely anti-sex, which causes underground homosexuality and censorship of sexual discourse.

Islam has a well-founded idea of man and woman and none of Muhammad's conduct is out of line with those ideas. They are very out of line of the western idea, especially of age or consent.
>>
>>16550143
Sure, there's some dirtfields between Khan Yunis and Raffah.

What tactical reason would there ever be to go stand in the field anon? Come on man use your head.
>>
>>16550149
So build your military infrastructure there with all the concrete you keep siphoning. Jeez, I knew muslims were inbred, but I didn’t expect this level of stupidity.
>>
>>16550114
Whatever man. How many times does everyone have to see the hidden weapon caches in the hospital basement before you shut up that it’s all lies?
How about this, if you can’t fight without putting your own people at risk, maybe you have a moral obligation to not fight and certainly not to start the fight? Is it alright if I expect those “men” to love their families first before I care how much they hate Jews? Now they can show their love if they surrender or die like real men should. It’s kinda how manhood goes. Sucks, but it’s better than being a soiboi or a coward. And I repeat, surrender is an option.
>>
>>16550144
Having sex with a 9 yo causes lots medical problems, both anatomically and psychologically. It undisputed and the reason why all societies with basic decency based on compassion have laws against it. Of course your omnibenevolent being that you can't prove in the least doesn't care at all lol. Neither does he care that uncle Mo caused much unnecessary pain to countless of people (such as the massacre against the Jewish boys after the siege of Banu Qurayza and the enslavement of their women). But keep drinking the koolaid.
>>
>>16550090
>I have seen too much.
Like what? Can you be specific
>>
>>16550163
See, the thing about Palestinians is that they value Jewish lives far more than the lives of their fellow Palestinians. That’s why they are willing to allow thousands of their own people to perish rather than release a couple hundred hostages or moving their weapon caches out of schools and hospitals.
>>
>>16550163
Civilian casualties have predominated in all wars since the shift to aerial bombing during the world wars. It is very sad and cruel.

Israel won't fight man to man. Israel would have already retreated if it had sustained even 1/10th the casualties Gaza had (as they did in the 2006 Lebanon fiasco). They have the same thing all first world countries have: a civilian population that cannot handle soldiers returning in body bags.

That is precisely why they are fighting from the air like cowards, just like America in every war since Vietnam.
>>
>>16550175
Yes I now percieve that the so-called progress of modernity is actually a horrific unleashing of chaotic and evil forces. I see it everywhere all around me all the time. I see it reflecting on memories and it explains everything.

Much more than that but it is not possible for me to convey it to you. The sensation is one of tremendous clarity and joyful surprise.
>>
>>16550090
>Reason is of little use in discerning which authorities to trust and which to be suspect of
Dude, it has to do with likelihoods.

I talked to an angel in a cave last summer. Why don't you believe me?
>>
>>16550114
>brave warriors headed for almost certain death
suicidal retards
>>
>>16550187
There are millions of other doomsday cultists who believe the exact same thing. How original. Also why are you on 4chan / the internet, if modernity is so horrifically unleashing its chaos and evilness onto you.
>>
>>16550179
>fighting from the air like cowards
Cope and seethe, sandnigger.
>>
>>16550179
>Israel won't fight man to man.
They don't have to.
>>
>>16550204
kek there gullible idiots like the ones ITT who get hyped up to become drone fodder, while their Mufti stays comfy in the bunker lol
>>
>>16550114
>Hamad fighters are brave warriors headed for almost certain death.
So, like, what's the point of that? To deplete Israeli explosives stocks?
It certainly doesn't cause good outcomes, for anyone. Especially Palestinian women and children.
>>
>>16549017
Every place that these inbred pedophiles inhabit becomes pseudo islamized in response just to protect themselves
That's the power of these deranged animals they can turn buddhists into genocidal maniacs
>>
Palestine has the highest TFR in the world btw
Higher than all niggers
>>
>>16549040
I just can't help feeling resentful about Palestinians choosing to bring children into that place, knowing that they'll get blown up by air bombs
Like, just take the L. Go extinct.
>>
>>16550256
1. It is a universal phenomenon among humans that sex and reproduction increase drammatically in times of war/mass trauma.

2. The Islamic idea of sexuality and childrearing does not rely on a safe world or any notion of worldly happiness. It takes immense courage to raise children in such a place and not fall prey to total despair. These people are heroic in every sense.

3. The children would not have to grow up in squalor and death if only Israel would allow the Palestinians to have a real territory and self-rule. Gaza's commercial and material growth get flattened every 4 or 5 years. This is the fault of the bomb droppers (or grass mowers, as the Israelis say).
>>
>>16550274
>have a real territory and self-rule
They do? Gaza is real and absolutely has self-rule. You just prefer to shoot rockets instead of doing something more productive.
>>
>>16550229
Because good people of courage will sooner fight to the death than be forced into a way of living that is foreign and humiliating.

I think it was an American who said "give me liberty or give me death." Now it is "life and longevity first, then whimsical bodily satisfactions, avoid death at all costs."
>>
>>16550284
>give me liberty or give me death
And death you are being given, so why complain?
>>
>>16550283
I encourage you to read more. Norman Finkelstein is best but Ilan Pappe or Benny Morris's "Righteous Victims" are also good.

Your understanding of the reality on the ground is way off. This is not enough land to sustain such a population, Gaza is completely relient on foreign aid for food, and Israel controls how much of that enters, and has been ruthlessly tightening the vice around Gaza for almost 20 years.

It is basically an Indian Reservation.
>>
>>16550274
It's all their own fault by voting Hamas, which bombs Israel with home-made missiles constantly. Why don't they stop with this fucking shit? Why does Israeli-Palestinian life work on West Bank, but doesn't in Gaza? These people are just complete retards, which provoked someone far stronger and thought they'd get away with it. Well, they miscalculated. Also, there was a peace deal where they'd have gotten autonomy but they refused. So what are they even asking for?
>>
>>16550287
Why complain about children dying? I did not think this was necessary anon. The Palestiniand have a right to fight for their freedom Asymmetrical warfare does not ban them from being able to assert their humanity.
>>
>>16550298
>This is not enough land to sustain such a population
If it was true, you wouldn't have such high population in the first place. Shouldn't have bred like rabbits. No one gives land for free, although it looks like you're ready to pay with your women and children's lives.
>>
>>16550300
They do not fire missiles, they fire rockets made from pieces of unexploded Israeli bombs. The rockets hardly do damqge and have killed fewer than 100 Israelis (maybe much less cant remember) in approximately 15 years of usage in the tens of thousands.
>>
>>16550303
>The Palestiniand have a right to fight for their freedom
Then they have the obligation to die for it. Seems fair to me.
>>
>>16550305
God you are really stuck in your materialist World Economic Forum thinking, aren't you? I don't know if there is any point continuing this discussion.
>>
>>16550308
We've already established that it's ok to die for Palestine, I just don't understand why you don't like facing the consequences of such actions.
>>
>>16550306
>it's okay that we kill people, because we're so incompetent at it
>>
>>16548670
Not reading, don't care. Islam is a false religion. Muhammad was a false prophet. Repent and be baptized.
>>
>>16549763
lol
>>
>>16550312
At least go watch a lecture by Finkelstiein on youtubez would ya? Learn something. This discussion is going nowhere so I am out.
>>
>>16550284
>>16550303
Do I really have to point out: Hamas fighters heading to certain death, is taking Palestinian women and children with them? (fighting out of hospital basements, etc)

Hamas fighters are not good people.
That's not something good people do, causing women and children to needlessly die.
>>
>>16550325
If you cannot explain why brave Palestinian fighters keep resisting knowing full well that their struggle brings death to their own civilian population and at the same time have the audacity to complain about their people dying then you basically accept that this was their goal all along- to purposefully sacrifice their own population to make Israel look bad on the international stage. But you won't, because it's not gonna look good on the image of "brave fighters for liberty".
>>
File: 1711250244762016.png (1.44 MB, 1024x1024)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>16550090
>I have seen too much.
You sound like me when I was a muslim, the same mindset.
We can start with just a few of the countless Quranic evidence that the Bible is authentic:
>judge by the torah and the gospel 5:43 5:47 5:66 5:68
>bring the torah and read it 3:93 (zero point in asking if the torah is corrupted)
>if you are in doubt, ask those who read the book 10:94 (why if it's corrupted?)
>Jesus had the Torah and it wasn't corrupted 3:50
>the Bible was not for specific people, but for humanity in general 3:3-4 6:91 28:43 (dawahbros, we got too cocky...)
>no one can change the words of Allah 6:34 6:115 18:27 (Allah forgot: "except the people of the book")
>the Quran literally says it confirms the Bible 10:37 12:111 2:89 2:101 3:81 46:12 6:92 2:41 2:91 2:97 3:3 4:47 5:46 5:48 35:31 46:30 61:6 37:37 3:50 5:46 (I absolutely confirm that your house deed is true but sadly it got corrupted, your house now belongs to me, ok?)
Even a superficial reading of 2:75, 79 etc shows you take them wildly out of context to claim the Bible is corrupted. Even early muslim scholars agreed the Bible is authentic ffs.

Dhul Qarnayn is Alexander the Great. It's not Cyrus and even if it were, he was also a polytheist, yet the Quran portrays him as a pious monotheistic prophet, exactly like christians had done before islam (also, where's the wall?).
https://archive.org/details/TheAlexanderLegendInTheQuran/mode/2up

Plenty of mutawatir hadiths contradict the Quran or say ridiculous stuff (sure, the moon's been split and nobody saw it except you, how convenient), nullifying the credibility of hadith science.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz4vMUUxhag

No prophecy of Muhammad in the Bible. All the ones you claim are either talking about God, the Messiah or the Holy Spirit, or something that happened way before Muhammad, or just plain retarded like songs of solomon.

There are many other clear proofs (like the absolutely rotten fruits of islam), but these ones shall suffice for you.
>>
>>16550355
None of this is relevant to anything in my mind. You have the information YOU needed to leave the religion. You do not have such information as would cause me to do so.
>>
>>16550368
>You do not have such information as would cause me to do so
So you just ignored everything he said? Lmao
>>
>>16550374
Correct, the relationship between the Quran and the Bible is not something I have explored much, it is not on my mind.
>>
>>16550368
nice paki cope KEK. keep making paki cope slave mentality posts about how it’s wrong to speak out against inflation, forced lockdowns and vaccines that cause clots and fuck your heart up permanently because muh Palestine. Imbecile.
>>
>>16550368
>>16550377
You don't really seems concerned about knowing true things
>>
>>16550355
Good post.
>>
>>16550427
Huh? You are way off the mark man. I am a white American vaccine skeptic who refuses to vote and dodges taxes. I am also a working man and totally broke due to inflation which I curse on a daily basis.
>>
>>16550431
No, I am a neophyte trying to learn the basics and not particularly inclined to engaging minutia that has no apparent relevance to my mind.

If I gave you a nice post about Soviet economics in the Kruschev years you might say gee that is nice but why are you telling me this, as I have done here.
>>
>>16550437
My bad thought you were OP
>>
>>16550442
Devil is in the details. Should be the first place to look for inconsistencies, before buying into a belief system. What would convince you that Islam is wrong?
>>
>>16550442
Alright. If you were wrong, and it wasn't true that Muhammad spoke to an angel in a cave 1500 years ago.
How could you go about figuring that out?
>>
Muslims around the world are expressing their support for the Palestinian Arabs against Israelis, yet there has never been any unified backlash against China for suppressing the Uyghurs.
>>
>>16550463
china literally owns all niggers in that region lmfao
>>
>>16550463
Their governments know not to bite the hand that feeds
>>
>>16550368
>You have the information YOU needed to leave the religion. You do not have such information as would cause me to do so.
So what kind of information would you need?
>>
>>16550442
First you say you've seen too much and now you say you're a neophyte?
Sorry, for a split second I thought you possibly cared about truth.
>>
>>16550463
also didn't more muslims die as a result of saudi arabia's war with yemen?
no one called saudi arabia a rouge state.
>>
>>16550557
You will not succeed in confusing me or weakening my faith. You have failed.
>>
>>16550557
>truth
the human mind does not care about facts , it did not evolve to.
>>
>>16550839
1.Facts dont exist (Francis Bacon invented them as you comprehend and here use the term)
2.Humans did not evolve from another species
3.I should get off the internet now I am wasting my time
>>
>>16550839
>evolve
No such thing
>>
>>16550849
>>16550801
retard
>>
>>16550855
145 IQ not that it means anything but maybe to you it does
>>
>>16550801
If lying were a woman all muslims would want to marry it.
>>
>>16550801
You don't have faith. If you did you would immediately read the Bible because as I've demonstrated the Quran says the Bible comes from God (the same God you claim to believe in).
>>
>>16550923
I am not insulting you, please do not insult me friend. No need to be angry at me or others. I get that way too I understand, but prefer to be at peace.

May your dreams come true and may you see this world with great clarity. May your conscience percieve the right and the wrong of your choices. May you enjoy Paradise eternal, with all your loved ones among you.
>>
>>16550928
I am just a human in the world upon a path. I invite you to join me or bid you go in peace, and perhaps we may meet down one road or another on our way to Truth, Beauty and Goodness.
>>
>>16550937
I've seen too much to think Islam is true.
What could you say to change my mind? (keep in mind, it's not gonna change my mind)
>>
>>16550937
You‘re a charlatan.
>>
>>16549918
>No one would be convinced by our scripture and religion if we don't brainwash them to already consider Islam awesome

Yeah, we know
>>
>>16552588
No, not in that sense. The west has bought into certain delusions wholesale (Darwin, feminism, LGBT, the idea of progressive politics etcm) which have to be clarified before the westerner can even engage Islam seriously.
>>
>>16552597
Okay, I've cast away those things. Now lets get serious about man talking to angel in cave 1500 years ago.
>>
>>16550179
Any decent strategist knows you only fight when you make sure your hand is stacked towards you as much as possible.

You'd have to be a moron to fight otherwise.
>>
>>16552603
Okay sure. God is Merciful and Compassionate. He does not want his creatures to be lost. He has given them guidance to assist them. He chose to do this in the same manner he always did: by sending prophets and revelations to every people of the earth.

All societies, from Siberia to the Navajo, from Buddhism to Christianity, are founded on the prophetic teachings od God's messengers, with the exception of the secular west.

The typical paradigm or metaphor or embodied reality of God's revelation is in the form of angels and visions.

There is ample precedent for desert holiness and desert Holy Men who encounter angelic forms giving revelations.

This all seems pretty straightforwrd to me, why exactly do you find it hard to believe?
>>
>>16552620
What's most likely, people making up stories, or, people talking to angels in caves?
>>
>>16552597
My man, there are huge swathes of the population that don't buy into alphabet people and all the other shit, and they hate your religion the most, (maybe outside of some contrarian far-righters that pick edgy options, just to be in contradiction with western interests).

Your argument doesn't even make sense, because it's the progressive left that is famously the most sympathetic to your religion.

This also ignores that the radical intersectionalist nonsense is pretty new historically, and even before, they hated your guts
>>
>>16552628
You cannot understand because you are stuck in the political realm, like many westerners.
>>
>>16552620
>by sending prophets and revelations to every people of the earth.

Except no.
OT and NT revelations are in the framework of covenantal and sacrificial theology, not "some angel dictated a scroll to a guy".

I've said something before, and im sure, just like last time, you'll hide before answering, like a coward.

But i'm not here to expect an answer, but to share your religion's ignorance.

Jesus's prophethood makes no sense in Islam, and His messiahship is an unexplained concept Mohammed just lifted from Christianity for compatibility, just didn't understand why it's there.
>>
>>16552638
I'm not even a westerner, and frankly, i find your religion even more disgusting due to it.
>>
>>16548704
>>
>>16548809
4chan is haram dumb larping browncel
>>
>>16552644
You are stuck in the political realm, like many westerners.
>>
>>16552648
I have not taken shahada, I am not a Muslim, just an interested student. My life is in dissarray still.
>>
>>16552620
>All societies, from Siberia to the Navajo, from Buddhism to Christianity, are founded on the prophetic teachings od God's messengers
This is such a mess.
As a Muslim you are committed to the belief that most of those are frauds.
How the heck is people pretending/mistakenly believing to talk to God in the Navajo supposed to be supporting evidence, that when Muhammad does it, it's actually true?
>>
>>16552649
My man, i don't give a shit about your strawman that people hate Islam because progressivism slanders how based and trad it is.

Your religion has been a plague historically, that has never hidden it's "our dominance allows us to abuse non-muslims with impunity" gloating.

Once the West finally became strong enough, it started tearing you a new one, and suddenly you were hiding beyond your skirts that you are oppressed victims, instead of accepting that if you pick a fight, you accept the consequences.

Fuck your religion, and it's cowardly values.
>>
>All societies, from Siberia to the Navajo, from Buddhism to Christianity, are founded on the prophetic teachings od God's messengers
Yeah, this just seems like really good evidence, that these are the kinds of stories we see people making up, all over the globe.
>>
>>16552658
"To every people we have sent a prophet."

A tradition can be more or less true. Islam is the most true, the rest have varrying degrees of integrity/corruption. Salvation is available to all men at all times. God did not make it so that some people could not hear the truth.
>>
>>16552667
>Islam is the most true
Why should I believe this?
>>
>>16552660
You have made up your mind and so have I, now we take leave of one another. Have a blessed life and look for God wherever you can. Whatever makes sense to your mind now. Do not be apathetic, cynical or retreat into atheism. I have hope for you.
>>
>>16552672
If it were such a simple matter as answering a simple question, don't you think the dust would have settled by now?

These things take time to understand, I cannot answer such a question as this.
>>
>>16552675
Oh, shut the fuck up.

Not atheist either.
As others have said, you brag about how you can prove anything, then run, while claiming benevolency, when others tear your arguments apart.

A coward, just like Mohammed.
>>
>>16552677
Alright. I think Islam sounds really made-up.
I just have so low credence in people claiming to talk to angels, telling the truth. I'm not a very gullible person.

What made you believe it was true that man talked to angel in cave 1500 years ago? Be specific
>>
>>16552684
Sure I get that. I should say I am a white American reared in a secular liberal household. So I definitely do get that.

I would say it is something I have come to believe gradually, and that I still have occasional doubting reflexes (old habits of secular thinking).

The content is the key. The more I learn about Islam the more it seems like genuine revelation directly from God.

I know that is unsatisfying to you, but I cannot say much more. I am a very intellectual sort and do not have much emotional or religious "experience" (ecstasy, sudden insight, visions of the divine.)

My world looks and feels like an atheists but for the contents of my brain. Keep in mind I am an absolute beginner.
>>
>>16548756
>I brought you up out of slavery in Egypt. I rescued you from the Egyptians and from all who oppressed you.
That didn't happen though.
>>
>>16552826
Yep it did.
>>
>>16552858
No, it didn't, and that relief isn't proof of the contrary.
>>
>>16548670

Muzzies are repulsive in every way, there is literally nothing good about Islam. If a billion muslims died tomorrow i literally wouldnt feel a thing. Batshit crazy schizos, I have no doubt a lot of them have bicameral minds like bronze age people
>>
>>16553637
Thou art but a dunce
And cannot tell the garment from the man
>>
>>16553608
Yep it is.
>>
>>16552667
Daily reminder that arabs had already been warned by christian messengers.
>>
>>16554161
Huh?
>>
>>16554168
Even Paul tells you he's been in Arabia. And then the Quran comes along and says the arabs hadn't been warned.
>>
>>16554215
Was the homo erectus warned or not important enough? What about Neanderthals? Did God send a messenger to dolphins? Some of them are smarter than the mentally disabled like Muslims.
>>
>>16554215
Nobody denies Christians were in Arabia in the 7th century...?
>>
>>16554253
NtA, think you lost track of who is who but anyways

The animal order submits to the will of God at all times as far as I know.

Homo Erectus is a science fiction myth having no relation to anything.
>>
>>16554262
Before the 7th century you fucking idiot. Which means the arabs had already heard of God, monotheism, judgment etc.
>>
>>16554273
This is not denied? Muhammad knew and befriended Christians. Are you in the wrong class anon?

Intro to World History is down the hall.
>>
>>16554268
>The animal order submits to the will of God at all times as far as I know.
word salad
>>16554268
>Homo Erectus is a science fiction myth having no relation to anything.
what gives the idea of that
>my book says we were *poof* into existence so human genome can't be subject to evolution and actually we're made of clay because that's much more believable to me
>>
>>16554322
All of reality submits to God. The plants and the animals know what they are doing. Humans are the ones who often become confused and forget why they are here. It is okay to disagree but it is not word salad, there is a distinct idea being conveyed similar to saying "man has free will which the lower creatures do not."

I dissent from Darwin for a variety of reasons (Crick said DNA did not have enough time to emerge from proteins given earths lifespan, there is no example of asexual reproduction becoming sexual reproduction and only vague theories of how this could have happend. Intermediary species are not found in the fossil record [yes I am aware of Stephen Jay Gould] and many other reasons we cannot get into here). The main reason is metaphysical which is that reality lacks an ascendency principle. There's no reason animals should not be devolving into single celled organisms which obviously survive just fine, and it is very strange we have ultra primitive species coexisting with ultra advanced species throughout biological time.

I know it is very much against the zeitgeist, it took me some time to get around to it. I have read a few hundred pages out of Darwin/Lyell/Linnaeus many years ago, and also Greatest Show on Earth by Dawkins which was remarkably unimpressive and sloppy. I am not a biologist but it is not an uninformed perspective.
>>
>>16554371
>All of reality submits to God.
word salad
>I dissent from Darwin for a variety of reasons (Crick said DNA did not have enough time to emerge from proteins given earths lifespan, there is no example of asexual reproduction becoming sexual reproduction and only vague theories of how this could have happend. Intermediary species are not found in the fossil record [yes I am aware of Stephen Jay Gould] and many other reasons we cannot get into here). The main reason is metaphysical which is that reality lacks an ascendency principle. There's no reason animals should not be devolving into single celled organisms which obviously survive just fine, and it is very strange we have ultra primitive species coexisting with ultra advanced species throughout biological time.
therefore, clay
>>
>>16554411
What a remarkably thoughtful reply! You sure are making me reconsider all my beliefs, wow. How did I not see it???

Praise Darwin! School shootings are just part of life. Like lions eating antelope! Nothing matters! Do whatever you want!
>>
>>16554419
You've been ignoring anons all the time. Time to taste your own medicine.

>Praise Darwin! School shootings are just part of life. Like lions eating antelope! Nothing matters! Do whatever you want!
Praise Mohammad! Imam having sex with my 9yo daughter is just part and parcel of a happy marriage life! Like my circumcised penis (it's health, Medical Doctor Zakir Naik confirmed)! Nothing matters except my fake and gay religion! Do nothing you want!
>>
>>16550156
>Jeez, I knew muslims were inbred, but I didn’t expect this level of stupidity.
Now now, Rabbi. Europeans can tell Muslims that they are inbred, but Jews with their inbred genes can't. That's like pot calling kettle black.
>>
>>16550305
>No one gives land for free
Says the Jew, who was given the land for free by the British. I always laugh when i hear this "Might makes right" drivel from Jews. Let's see how mighty you are without American tax dollars and all the technology you got from them, including nukes.
>>
>>16554444
A certain poster has an obsession with the relationship between Islam and the Bible. This is not an obsession I share, perhaps I will someday. I do not know what he is talking about.

In this case we are talking about Darwinian evolution, which you brought up. Presumably this subject is not very familiar to you and you have no way to engage. That is fine, please just say so.

There is no need to attack me.
>>
>>16548670
What the fuck are you talking about? Muslims complain about every fucking thing in their life.
>>
>>16548670
BOO
>>
>>16556218
>>16556460
So edgey!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.