[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1665769638300024.jpg (319 KB, 828x647)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
is there any documentation of past "incel crisis" with gender relations falling apart and 1/3rd of men not getting laid? for example the roman empire or the greeks? i'm interested in what followed or what caused it.
>>
Women cannot be independent with a career unless they are willing to postpone child rearing until their 30s. Women cannot be independent with a career in their 30s with a child as they will lose competitively due to the gap in gender labor force participation and wages. Therefore, they simply do not. Unsurprisingly, this is accentuated by thousands of years of resentment.
>>
>>16548801
I used to be that the internet was where you escaped from the world.

Will have to think of something else now.
Let it no be drink and drugs...
>>
File: 1709485783409225.jpg (386 KB, 1200x1200)
386 KB
386 KB JPG
>>16548801
I think fertility in Late Rome was dropping as it became unaffordable for citizens to raise children while Barbarians crossing the border had very high fertility and low standards that resulted in Barbarians out breeding the Western Romans
>>
File: catzoom.gif (2.1 MB, 500x500)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB GIF
>>16548801
>family

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.