[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Would Kurdistan exist without the genocide of Armenians?
>>
>>16550501
Kurdistan already exists as an Iraqi province and I don't think that many Armenians ever lived there
>>
>>16550525
I mean historically
>>
>>16550501

Greater X always means someone is getting screwed over.
>>
>>16550525
>Kurdistan already exists as an Iraqi province and I don't think that many Armenians ever lived there
Assyrians lived there until massacred by kurds.
>>
>>16550687
that's hard to believe
>>
>>16550797
turd spotted. Most of the supposed territory of Kurdistan is literally due to genocide at the end of WW1
>>
>>16551009
>>16551264
>>16550888
yes yes kurds killed a quintillion gazillion quadrillion assyrians. Everytime you post these maps the population gets even more inflated. You were never the majority. You lost a war while backed by the british against a single kurdish tribe and think this is somehow representative for the whole thing and Kurds in general. Be careful not to choke on that roach dick, while they massacre you again and getting away with it and blaming it on arabs and kurds.
>>
>>16550501
>the genocide of Armenians
never happened, but it should have
>>
>>16552198
>gets called out
>starts seething
>>
File: 1584094032225.gif (17 KB, 500x734)
17 KB
17 KB GIF
>>16551264
Kurds have at least contributed a few things to human history such as Saladin and Zyzz (born in 1989 we're all gonna make it brah). Additionally, Kurds have apologized for their roles as Turkish henchmen during the Sayfo genocide.
https://ado-world.com/en/kurds-apologize-to-armenians-and-assyrians/

Turks are worse than Kurds by a large margin. Just kek at Turks complaining about Kurds.

>oy vey these subhuman kurds that did everything we wanted for 400 years. How do we get rid of them now?
https://youtu.be/DkPvrWQXghQ?t=110
>>
>>16552856
nta
roaches and kurds are literally the same people, kurds just suck zionist cock and exclusively marry their cousins
modern kurds act like israelis in the region, pedos and ethnic cleansers
why do kurds always showcase young girls as champions for their female brigades? they NEED to fight for independence as a small minority in every country they are given autonomy in!! fighting for independence means displacing small arab villages!!
>>
>>16550546
roach spotted. All the Afghans and pakis in your Syrian ummah are out breeding you. Better look out for Somalis too kek. I can of raid to gas you and your kind to get the job done. This is for all roaches in this thread
>>
>>16552856
>Additionally, Kurds have apologized for their roles as Turkish henchmen during the Sayfo genocide.
Useless gesture
>>
>>16552756
>>16552953
>fighting for independence means displacing small arab villages!!
>lie
>get away with it and play victim
so this is the semite way, interesting
>>
>>16552198
>kurds moved into empty land
>>
>>16553963
what lie?
im talking about modern kurds and their actions in service to the US and Israeli governments
https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2015/10/syria-us-allys-razing-of-villages-amounts-to-war-crimes/
>>
>>16553979
Kurds literally claim to be Medes who overthrew the Assyrian empire
>>
>>16553983
I hope you arent trying to white wash Turks with this though. And what are arabs doing so far out of Nabatea btw?
>>
>>16553979
show me in the post where that was stated?
>>
>>16552856
>Zyzz unironically mentioned as a historical figure
absolutely based
>>
>>16553983
>amnesty
>Lama Fakih
._.
>>
>>16553983
ypg is the only reason why isis hasn't wiped out every single assyrian in Syria yet
>>
>>16555505
>And what are arabs doing so far out of Nabatea btw?
it's ok when semites do it, you fucking bigot
>>
>>16551009
Did the K*rds just decide "the area around Van is haram clay. We will not settle our families there",
Also why did they apparently spread like cockroaches in Iran?
>>
>>16550501
>Caucasian Albania
What
>>
>>16557139
Like 3 different entire countrys in Europe all have had the name Albania or a close variation thanks to humans being uncreative
>>
>>16556506
youre just looking at hopes and dreams colour coded on a map for no reason at all
>>
>>16552953
>nta
reddit is that way
>>
plus, semites like Armenians and assyrians aren’t native to northern Iraq or the caucuses, they belong with the rest of their Semite brethren in the south of the levant. All arabs and Arab mutt varieties need to go back
>>
>>16558038
you have to lurk for two years before posting
>>
>>16558157
No one actually does this
>>
>>16552856
>and Zyzz
PBUH

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.