[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The biggest evidence that most racists are clinical psychopaths is that they openly admit it constantly. Its very telling to me that they will often compare blacks, Jews et al to animals or non-human as an excuse to mistreat them. Because even if that were the case, it would be a very poor excuse at best. Animals are evidently less intelligent than people, but racists will often treat other races even worse than normal people will treat other animals. I've often seen the analogy that different breeds of dog are like different races of human, but this comparison doesn't actually present real arguments, since it implies whites are equivalent to dogs just as much as it implies blacks are, which is counterintuitive to the crux of their argument anyways.
>>
who asked?
>>
>>16550554
Don't quote me on this, but I think I heard that Paul used to kill frogs and hang them up on strings when he was a kid. It was to prepare himself for war was the excuse.
>>
>>16550703
he can be a hypocrite and still be right
>>
>>16550554
So much butt fag feelings. Delete this post before I sing you a lullaby tampon fgt hahahahahhaha
>>
>>16550554
The only reason to believe that other races even exist is so that you can rank them in a caste system. Even the most left-wing people are guilty of doing this, which is why they are so pro-affirmative action. If races exist, then the races which are at the bottom of the caste system deserve the most help, that is their reasoning.
>>
>>16550802
The point is to focus more on class than race, but even people on the left will often fall into the trap of generalizing
>>
>>16550554
Paul raped a 15 year old Spanish girl when he was 46
>>
>>16550554
white people are dumb dogs easily led and herded
hth
>>
>>16550872
Rich coming from a Chink when 60,000,000 of you tards thought a flunkie was the brother of Christ
>>
>>16550878
I'm not a shina bastard
>>
>>16550703
It wouldn't surprise me. All 4 of the Beatles grew up poor as fuck in postwar Liverpool when all of the UK was a miserable shitpile and spent their early career as youths getting into bar fights. People can change you know?
>>
>>16550890
People do not change, they just learn how to mask their faults. And just masking them is good enough, a large chunk of people fail to even do that basic task
>>
>>16550896
I'm certainly not the same person that I was when I was a teenager, and I doubt you are either
>>
>>16550898
I am and the hundreds of intimate friends i've made and lost over the decades have been incredibly similar to how they were in their shithead days. You do have plenty of child hood friends to try and make a comparison, right? Even associates children who have matured past their teen years still show their true selves once in a blue moon and there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>16550554

Racism is acceptable because the science supports but being a skinhead nazi retard, is not.
>>
>>16550554
Animals aren't in genetic competition with racial population groups so it makes sense to consider outgroups within-species as a greater threat than dogs or cats.
>>
>>16550890
>People can change you know?
Traits are overwhelmingly genetic. Even the changes in traits over one's lifetime are genetic.
>>
>>16551121
Correct, and it's also why blacks are among the most violent in the world whether they be part of the upper 1% or the bottom 1%. Nurture plays a great part obviously, but not everyone can learn to hold their urges to act on their predisposed anger regardless if their parents were present and good while others from the most harshest of environments is somehow docile.
>>
File: sorry sweaty.png (163 KB, 1692x1936)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>16550802
no-one's perfect
>>
Recommending this audiobook
>>
>>16551127
>blacks are among the most violent in the world
BS. I have a morbid interest in the dark sides of history, and you don't see anything in Africa that you don't see somewhere else in the world at some point in time. Practices like cannibalism just remained endemic in remote parts of Africa for longer into the modern era. If I recall correctly, the highest rates of violent death are/were among the Yanomamo of South America. There are some gruesome testimonies from more recent African conflicts but you can find similarly disturbing reports from Central America during the Cold War and Europe during WWII.
>>
>>16550554
True. Even after accepting race realism at face value, the self proclaimed "racists" are often psychotic in their conclusions drawn from it.
>this being is of lesser intelligence due to no fault of its own
>therefore, I am justified in mistreating them
It opens up a can of worms beyond race. Do they think we should marginalize the mentally disabled and feeble minded? The underlying principle is ultimately the same.
>>16550787
/pol/tranny cope
>>
>>16551199
Uhm... How does this prove that dark skinned motherfuckers arent the most violent?
>>
>>16551127
Yes, that's why both world wars started in Africa, it's because Africans are the most violent. I agree.
>>
>>16551007
>hundreds of intimate friends
I think you yourself are just a psychotic. No one has HUNDREDS of intimate friends run through them like a revolving door. You're the one with the issues, not the rest of us.
>>
>>16550554
That's anti-Semitic, Jews compare rveryone else to animals all the time.
>>
>>16551466
Not everyone works in a cubicle or lack social skills
>>
>>16551348
Waging a global war requires intelligence not found in bantu's
>>
>>16550554
They were brain damaged, and it was totally reasonable ro put them below a dog. Jews can ne blamed for causing the brain damage to everyone, instead of curing themselves.
>>
>>16551472
An intimate friend is not your drinking buddy. It's your childhood friend, ride or die. The kinda guy you would cover for if he'd committed a MURDER. No one has hundreds of those. You are a friendship-cumrag.
>>
>>16551488
>ride or die
99% of ride or dies leave your body behind when you get clapped.
>>
>>16551493
Then that's not an intimate friendship. You just got pumped and dumped by so many "friends" that you don't even know what intimacy nor true friendship are anymore. You're incontinent.
>>
>>16551500
You have unrealistic expectations of what classifies as an intimate friend, you probably lack any with these impossibly high standards found only in the most ghetto of BET dramas
>>
>>16551477
>being a savage warmonger is too advanced for "Bantus"

Based.
>>
>>16551506
My only intimate friend is also my older brother. I have no other friends.
>found only in the most ghetto of BET dramas
Dude you're mindbroken. Throughout history any self-respecting man had at least one or two TRUE intimate friends. No one has "hundreds" unless they don't even know what that word means.
>>
>>16550554
I only agree inasmuch as I’ll say most racists on this site are psychotic vermin with no regard for ethics or life. But that’s true of everyone on here.
>>
>>16551511
>my older brother
Beyond cringe, I will never ask one of my siblings to throw away their life for mines especially because I want to act the fool and take someone's life like who tf thinks like that?, im not some retarded nog
t.I come from a family of 10
>>
>>16551516
How would you feel if you hadn't eaten breakfast this morning?
>>
File: 1582914064741.jpg (14 KB, 200x200)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>16551525
?
>>
>>16551516
>I will never ask one of my siblings to throw away their life for mines especially because I want to act the fool and take someone's life like who tf thinks like that?, im not some retarded nog
Are you some caribbean hispanic, by any chance?
>>
>>16551260
Africa has nowhere near the most violent history. That reward goes to either Europe or Asia.
>>
>>16550868
In the early 1960s they were massive celebrities with thousands, millions of underaged fans. You're telling me not once in that period they ever had sex with groupies even underaged ones? Seems every other band from that time has at least one scandal of this happening.
>>
>>16551245
>Do they think we should marginalize the mentally disabled and feeble minded?
Generally they do. The extermination phase of the Holocaust followed Aktion T4.
>>
>>16550554
dolphins elephants and monkeys are above niggers
no "racist" says you should destroy nogs cause they're animals, lol they're way worse than animals they're a completely synthetic population that you fucked into existence and gave them written language and church
>>
>>16551104
There is literally no sensible way to be racist though. Moderate racism cannot exist
>>
>>16553588
To add to your point, animals are nearly always the most violent to other animals that look like them. Ants wage massive country wide wars on a daily basis against other ants for terf, monkeys lead raids to kill the young and men of a rival tribe and practice mass gang rape, gorillas cant even exist in a group larger than his nuclear family. Animals are beyond violent and do not think twice in buchering one another
>>
>>16553598
Racism is the only sensible conclusion, eugenics has always been the natural conclusion where racism evolves further into not only disgust for the lesser races but towards your own group in weeding out the bad elements holding back humanity.
>>
File: 6hi6mo.jpg (73 KB, 989x741)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>16553620
>white people are ants
you said it retard, not me
>>
>>16553631
>nog reading comprehension
Yikes
>>
>>16553645
I mean if you want to compare racial tensions to ant warfare be my guest retard. I'm just saying it doesn't do you any favors. Its a shit argument in fact. Unless you want to explain to me how white people are like ants, since that's what you keep suggesting.
>>
>>16553652
Beyond ESL reading comprehension
>>
>>16553655
>animals are nearly always the most violent to other animals that look like them. Ants wage massive country wide wars on a daily basis against other ants for terf,
No anon, please, explain this analogy to me. I'm waiting eagerly
>>
>>16553662
You completely took a tidbit out of context and juxtaposed it to your original argument which it has nothing to do with. Ergo, you's a nigga who can't read and learn.
>>
File: 1706959737500983.jpg (46 KB, 645x729)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>16553668
Incredible display of IQ. Truly. Just admit its a shit argument
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (56 KB, 409x700)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>
>>16553676
Whatever helps you cope about being a tard lol
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (563 KB, 2048x1365)
563 KB
563 KB JPG
>>
>>16551148
>The latest findings on genetics
https://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/variation/tools/1000genomes
The page is no longer available, because the data was considered "outdated"
Interesting choice of words for the caption at the top though. Almost as if grifters like you wanted people to take it at face value and not actually check the source.
>>
>>16551148
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41588-018-0147-3
I'm also skeptical you even read this article since its behind a paywall or through a college portal. Two things I wager you don't even have
>>
>>16550554
Being someone who sees race and just wants to be with their own, and someone who sees race and wants to dominate all races, are clearly not comparable. One recognizes the value of individual cultures, one wants most of the human race (presumably not their slice of it) to be oppressed. The former is healthy, the latter is pure evil.
>>
>>16553682
Didn't Hitler have Blondi poisoned because he was a paranoid retard?
>>
>>16553715
There's a difference between being with people because you share the same culture and values as them vs being with people just because they're the same race as you.
>>
>>16553620
>Animals are beyond violent and do not think twice in buchering one another
It varies. They also make truces and resolve conflicts without violence, like we're capable of doing. Constantly and unceasingly starting fights is a bad evolutionary strategy even if you're an apex predator.
>>
>>16553747
Most animals don't even fight to kill. They will hunt other species, often weaker than them, for food, hence why there's a food chain. But fighting another species or even the same species as you with roughly equal capabilities with the intent to simply kill them is actually a huge waste of resources.
>>
>>16553721
to spare Blondi life under c*mmunism
>>
>>16553588
>uhm nobody has ever advocated violence against races they don't like
Least dishonest racist
>>
>>16553626
>eugenics is when racism
Eugenics is a perfectly sensible field of science that has been ruined by racist retards like you who misconstrue it.
>>
>>16553838
read it again nigger
if people just hated animals then why do they have dogs and cats? that doesn't even make sense
There's lots of legitimate reasons to hate niggers cause god didn't create them niggerworshipping bongs and french did
>>
>>16553845
Eugenics always falls to racism and is perfectly understood by the masses to mean that 99.9% of all browns and blacks will not be fit to breed with around 60% of whites and 99% of non east Asians. Eugenics is actually the only racist belief that has accurate representation in the media and is in turn validly hated
>>
>>16553765
>Most animals don't even fight to kill
So do humans
>They will hunt other species, often weaker than them, for food
So do humans
>But fighting another species or even the same species as you with roughly equal capabilities with the intent to simply kill them is actually a huge waste of resources.
Beyond false, monkeys routinely enter genocidal campaigns against one another leagues away from their territory for the sale reason to not have to compete with a fellow tribe for that land in the future, and more likely, just because they like killing one another
Most wars among the formicidae as other organized hierarchal species, are simply because another similar group inhabits their general area. Ants dont kill for land, 99% of all conflict is for the express purpose to demarcate their borders. And when the war does become in one sides favor, they slaughter every last ant alive from the larvae, the pupae, the lowly worker and the queen. You know what happens to the land their now cleansed their rival from? Nothing. The cycle then repeats for a new nuptial flight to create a foreign colony to start the process again. Ants and apes (our closest species) both fight for the express purpose to kill and not gain anything specifically.
>>
>>16553858
>eugenics is when genetic diseases and disorders are allowed to proliferate so long as the subject is White
>t. high school dropout
>>
>>16553892
>He thinks eugenics is only used to remove sickle cell
You're retarded
>>
>>16553898
It is. Removing genetic disease and mental disorders from the gene pool is the goal of eugenics. Everything else is /pol/tranny hubris.
>>
>>16553910
>Eugenics is only what I believe in
>Ignores 90% of the established doctrines of eugenics
Massive tranny energy here
>>
>>16553889
Wrong. Maybe learn animal behavioral biology before making incorrect statements. So called "genocidal campaigns" are rare in the animal kingdom. That's not to say they never happen, but its exceptional when it does.
>>
>>16553990
And they are even rarer for humans, but they happen in both. Do you even have an argument?
>>
>>16554001
Please define the word "routinely" for me
also I never said it couldn't apply to humans as well in this case
>>
>>16554009
>making incorrect statements.
Your cope has changed from "It never happens reee" to, "It happens often, but not routinely! Reeee". Have a backbone you spineless tard
>>
>>16554019
>It happens often
But it doesn't

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.