[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Am I the only one that feels like theological debates are similar to people arguing over which Pokemon is the best or if Sonic or Shadow is the better Hedgehog? Like when discussing God as either being personal or impersonal, eternal mover or unmoved mover, can enter into time and space or not, etc. etc. You lose site of the fact that one guys is pulling preconditioned truths and sources from some dead philosopher and the other is pulling it from a book said to be the word of God because the men who wrote claimed it to be so. Like Moses saying about God "I am he" which is then used to proclaim that God is in fact personal - A fucking line in a book written by men thousands of years ago is what is shaping the discourse. Does nobody stop and think "all of this shit is kind of retarded"?
>>
>>16551643
>You lose site of the fact that one guys is pulling preconditioned truths and sources from some dead philosopher and the other is pulling it from a book said to be the word of God because the men who wrote claimed it to be so.
You just used your own "preconditioned truths" and claims you read from imageboards written by manchildren/gpt-4chan right here. You don't complain when atheists spew their whole "wow everything is a simulation" or nihilistic bullshit.
>>
>>16551694
Why do christcucks on 4chan think that atheists believe everything is a simulation?
>>
>>16551725
atheists doubt reality and honest ones admit this applies to their own existence as well
>>
>>16551732
Why do you think that? And how would that imply that everything is a simulation?
>>
>>16551736
They frequently claim to be skeptics but a lot of them stop short of actually questioning everything (like the methods they use to reach their conclusions) and instead go "we can't know" whenever something slightly challenging comes up.
>how would that imply that everything is a simulation?
Reality not existing means either you are a computer program, brain in a jar somewhere or something to that effect. But lots of them also attribute consciousness to an illusion produced by a bunch of chemicals in the brain so it's actually even worse. They don't exist at all.
>>
>>16551758
You said atheists believe everything is a simulation, now you're backpedaling to atheists believing that we can't conclusively prove everything isn't a simulation. Why are Christians such dishonest creatures?
>>
>>16551767
No, atheistic beliefs are on a spectrum much like their sexuality.
>dishonest
Says the guy who most likely doesn't even believe truths exist. btw I am not even christian
>>
>>16551776
Your initial comment put the quote "wow everything is a simulation" into the atheist's mouth. This fictional atheist of yours does actually think that everything is a simulation. Again, why the dishonesty? Are you a mozlem?
>>
>>16551792
Nowhere did I imply every single atheist thinks the same like they are one monolithic group. I actually even gave examples of two different types in that sentence. But it is a fact that a lot of you follow the same line of thinking to different degrees. Also yes but that's irrelevant.
>>
>>16551813
You put believing everything is a simulation there as some sort of archetypal atheist belief, pedophile.
>>
>>16551817
Nope but your fake skepticism is one. You literally stand on nothing but you pretend you have all these things backing you up. It's insane but that is to be expected from retards.
>>
>>16551823
Sorry, I just don't think your pedophile king split the moon. Seems silly.
>>
File: 1713528226032366.jpg (146 KB, 800x801)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>16551826
>my subjective opinion should be reality
proving my point thanks, have some low quality bait yourself
>>
>>16551833
You think it's objectively morally right to fuck 9yo girls because some bandit said an angel appeared to him in a cave lol. You have no ground to stand on.
>>
>>16551840
Nope not my position, your position however is that it is completely ok for siblings to fuck each other at any age.
>>
>>16551844
Nope, that is not my position. And I am not impressed by your taqiyya.
>>
File: a-man-of-many-minds.jpg (68 KB, 640x949)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>16551849
That is your position because you have no actual reasoning to be against it kek. Keep throwing words around that you don't even know the meaning of. It makes you sound smart and after all you posers are all about that.
>>
>>16551859
I think it's potentially harmful and I don't want people to be harmed. That's all there is to it.
Why are you lying about your position on Aisha, mussulman?
>>
>>16551874
How is it harmful? Explain your reasoning here. My position is stated already in another thread that's live on this board. Boring argument try something better
>>
>>16551890
Sorry, I will not get into that until you can tell me why you think Mohammed was in the right when he fucked a 9yo girl.
>>
>>16551898
I think you just realized you cannot defend your position. I already did mine, go there and challenge it.
>>
>>16551909
I don't care to go through random threads to try to find how you attempt to justify your pedophilia. And I will not waste my time defending my position if you don't do the same.
>>
File: face_of_atheism.jpg (39 KB, 640x480)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>16551919
I don't justify the position you are trying to push onto me. Not impressed by the intellectual prowess the atheistic deities blessed you with at all.
>I will not waste my time
code word for convoluted and without meaning
>>
>>16551929
>he's doing the taqiyya thing again
I already said that this doesn't impress me, pedophile.
The funniest thing is that even if you didn't believe Aisha was 9, most of your fellow mozlems do. You at the very least share your faith with people who think it's objectively morally alright to fuck 9yo girls.
>>
File: 1712132876707928.jpg (54 KB, 653x461)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>16551942
>no you lie!
Keep seething that your only "argument" doesn't work. You at the very least share your faith with people who think there is nothing objectively morally wrong with fucking 9yo girls/boys, theft, rape, murder, etc. No wonder the worst atrocities were committed by atheists.
>>
>16551643 (OP)
>Am I the only one that feels like theological debates are……. one guys is pulling preconditioned truths and sources from some dead philosopher and the other is pulling it from a book said to be the word of God because…….
You just described every single atheoid debate ever.
>”We need to give kids hormone blockers because my preconditioned truths and sources from some dead philosopher say that trans POCs are the pillar on which society stands or falls”.
>”No” says the other atheoid, “this textbook by my philosopher says that humans only have rights at age 18 so we can’t do that. However, liquidating unborn children is fine”.
>>
>>16551840
I would point out atheoids have no objective moral foundation to oppose having sex with a 9yr old.
>>
>>16551874
>I think it's potentially harmful and I don't want people to be harmed. That's all there is to it.
Okay but you have no actual argument for it being immoral, your simply stating you don’t like it.
A klansman can say
>“I think black people are potentially harmful and I don't want people to be harmed. That's all there is to it”.
>>
>>16551643
>Does nobody stop and think "all of this shit is kind of retarded"?
Yes, the non-religious
>>
>>16552773
No such thing in my experience. Atheists just replace God with themselves and run around pretending their own preferences are objective morality e.g. anyone who opposes child murder is a fascist right wing CHVD and objectively evil.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.