[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Asian-Immigrants.jpg (280 KB, 1600x1200)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
Any time a "patriot" confronts a Muslim, the conversation will only go one way - with the patriot making a fool of himself and the Muslim spraying out some historical facts for the record.

>Big Baz "You fuckers and your noncing, Tommy exposed you all! leave our country now!"
>Muslim "Let me ask you this, when your country invited Muslims here after the second world war, did they apply a contract or condition that said Muslims must abide by the law or be deported? I don't think they did"
>Muslim "btw, did you know Islam is the fastest growing religion worldwide? people are coming to the Truth"
>Big Baz "Inbreeeeding yeah it don't have no fucking place 'ere"
>Muslim "when the British government invited Muslims here to rebuild the country and the factories, did they make a condition that Muslims cannot marry his cousins? I think they were more concerned with rebuilding the country. I think you have a poor grasp of history, my friend"
>Big Baz "Ow many have you fuckers killed? Religion mate it's the biggest fackin scam ever!"
>Muslim "What if i told you 55m Native Americans were killed? Did you know that 2m died in the Civil War in America? Those were not Muslims doing that."
>Big Baz "Yeah yeah fack off"
>Muslim "37m in World War 1, 85m in World War 2. Vietnam? This was not Muslims, do you know that?"
>Big Baz "Faaaackin thousands of our girls! You've nonced em all!"
>Muslim "We condemn it, but 1m Iraqi killed, how many in Afghanistan? it's about perspective my friend"
>Big Baz "don't care, shouldn't be 'ere if they don't speak English"
>Muslim "again you haven't answered if a country asks Muslims to come and rebuild the country, are they not entitled to that land? was the contract that they must speak English?"
>Big Baz "Fack off all of ya"

So we see clearly that Muslims are interested in establishing a historical framework for all issues brought to them, while those insulting and attacking them are only interested in ranting and showing emotions.
>>
>>16596581
And ? Everyone agrees that what the goverment did there with bringing in those forgein arabs was shit since they destroy the local culture with bringing their own culture with them .
And yes Islam might be the fastest growing Religion but so what ?Its only because Muslims breed like rabbits since in their Religion its pretty much Made so they have many children .
And since Islam is a violent Religion promiting the Idea of sharia law its a threat to any non Muslim so of course they dont want them in England
>>
>>16596622
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pact_of_Umar#:~:text=The%20Pact%20of%20Umar%20(also,gained%20a%20canonical%20status%20in
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_Jews_from_Spain
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_Ottoman_Empire

sharia law is jurisprudence. not some terror spell of a mad oriental wizard. under sharia law you can't force someone to convert to islam and can't pay more than 2.5% income tax, by the way
>>
>>16596641
>sharia law is jurisprudence. not some terror spell of a mad oriental wizard
Gays get Stoned ,Woman who arent Modest get Stoned ,you can marry a 9 year old (following in Muhammeds example eh), freedoom of speech does not exist
Yea seems quite Nice
>2.5% income tax, by the way
If you are reffering to the Jizya tax that was a extra Tax places up on non Muslims and not the only Tax they had to pay If not so tell me your sources for that Claim because in the link i couldnt find anything
>>
>>16596676
>Gays get Stoned
based
>Woman who arent Modest get Stoned
based
>you can marry a 9 year old
Mohammed never did such a thing, Jaheir Ibn Mutim proposed to Aisha's sister, when she was 17. It is known that Aisha's sister, Asma, is older than Aisha by 10 years. Asma was 27 years old during Hijra. Which means Aisha was 17.
>freedoom of speech does not exist
If it is used to spout such vile nonsense such as yours, how can you tell me it is not for the best?
>>
File: aisha.png (501 KB, 1076x1100)
501 KB
501 KB PNG
>>16596581
>Big Baz: ur a nonce m8
Isn't this sufficient to wholly disprove Islam? Why would a prophet be a nonce?
>>
>>16596700
>Woman who arent Modest get Stoned
>based
Incel detected
>Mohammed never did such a thing
He did tho If you say He didnt then you are a quranist since you ignore such autentic hadiths which 99% of your Scholars agree because its true Muhammed rape Aisha when she was 9 i know its hard to Accept but you gotta see the reality
>how can you tell me it is not for the best
If you have to shut down any negative opinion of Something then you are retarded and actually subhuman filth
>>
>>16596622
/thread
>>
It’s kind of amazing how Salafis manage to be even more boring and cultureless than fundamentalist evangelicals in the US.
>>
>>16596581
fuck mudslimes
>>
>>16596723
Reminder that there are NO theological arguments against child marriage. It isn't sinful.
>>
>>16596581
>>
>>16596581
lmao what kind of schizo cope is this
>>
>>16596700
>Mohammed never did such a thing,
>Narrated By ‘Aisha : The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, “Best wishes and Allah’s Blessing and a good luck.” Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah’s Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.
Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Hadith Number 234.
If you disagree with this, you're calling Aisha a liar.
>>
>>16596581
>did they apply a contract or condition that said Muslims must abide by the law or be deported?
Yes? When you move to another country, you've tacitally agreed to obey the laws of the land or else either be thrown in jail or be kicked out. Like that autistic retard Johnny Somali in Japan.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.