[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (708 KB, 922x681)
708 KB
708 KB PNG
Isn't it a little weird for a political party that bills itself entirely on antisemitism to have so many Jews in it?
>>
>>16597847
All forms of Fascism besides Nazism welcomed Jews till forced otherwise by Germany, even the early Nazi movement welcomed Jews till Hitler rose to power
>>
>>16597850
>even the early Nazi movement welcomed Jews till Hitler rose to power
pic is from the mid 30s
>>
File: 1712092507957189.png (23 KB, 939x1020)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>16597847
Even in the camps Jews sold out other Jews for a little bit of power
>>
>>16597855
Source on pic? And what movement and location too? Everything I see points it to be an Italian fascist movement which as i said allowed Jews till Hitler enforced a ban in 42
>>
>>16597875
>Everything I see points it to be an Italian fascist movement

They are literally wearing SA uniforms anon.
>>
>>16597883
So where's the source of the pic? Which march is this?
>>
>>16597907
don't believe your lying eyes
>>
>>16597925
Anon im trying to look for your benefit, the only ranks that line up with his patch are SA ranks during the 1920's and not matching the layout of the reformed ones during the late 20's. His second patch also implies him being second in command of that entire SA regiment which is impossible since he's leading a marching band
>>
>>16597847
Antisemitism is one of the most Jewish things possible, it's something imparted on European culture by Christianity (itself a Jewish religion).
It's basically a reaction to and mirror image of how Jewish religion teaches that they're the chosen people. Antisemites take that but proclaim themselves some kind of superior race that Jews don't belong to.
You see it a lot in Jewish culture as well with any Jew not agreeing to their common tenants being told they're not a real Jew, like any western Jew who denounces the war in Gaza.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.