[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/i/ - Oekaki

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Untitled_2-1.png (508 KB, 1085x1671)
508 KB
508 KB PNG
i'm not capable of making anything look solid
style looks shit
lines lack nuance and all shape lost its context through very unnatural focus on details

idk, my shit drawings here
>>
>>774648
That’s what makes your style so unique. If you want more solid lines you could always try lining then using the eraser to get thinner lines.
I can’t really help much with shape and form. All I can offer is the silhouette test.
It seems like the focus of the drawing is the dress since it has the most detail.
I like your drawing OP! Don’t discourage yourself.
>>
File: Untitlsjsjed (4).png (45 KB, 787x975)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
my candy
>>
>>774648
It looks like shit to YOU. I really like that kinda unrefined, crude style. It has it's own personality.
>>
>>774648
>>774659
is that minus8? very sexo
>>
Dude, why you gotta bully yourself? Kindly, just suck it up, and keep working on it. Personally, I'v'e liked your work a lot, I get me saying that doesn't do shit for you, and your own artist angst, but you gotta learn to deal with it! Also, love it when you draw femboys, please draw more.
>>
>>774678
me
>>
File: uaa.png (5 KB, 280x278)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>774648
I like your style a lot. It's simple and unique. I can see what you mean about the linework, but I think its defined enough.

I think a lot of artists hate their own stuff. You end up noticing a lot of small details that don't matter. Just keep working on improving and embracing what you got.
>>
File: Untitkrakrkaled.png (49 KB, 763x1120)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>
>>774726
as in you're minus8? i thought you quit. i'm glad the soifags didn't win
>>
fucking same extrapolation every single time
>>
>>774753
fogot quote i guess i have to die or something
>>
File: Untievfrrvtled.png (45 KB, 708x880)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
sleepy
>>
>>774648
Minus8 i love your art it's the cute charm
>>
>>774843
he is not
look at those crippling low quality shit
>>
>>774877
keys faggot
>>
>>774877
faggot (you)
lives with parents (as an adult)
unemployed (no paper)
no friends (and a virgin)
>>
>>774801
Sleepy
>>
i think your style is fine but blended shading isn't doing it any favors. commit to cel shading and learn to make it render better.
>>
File: tegaki.png (147 KB, 400x400)
147 KB
147 KB PNG

Oekaki Post (Time: 40m, Replay: View)
>>
>>774651
i think your style looks really cute anon
>>
>>774648
Stop being gay
>>
>>778982
i am not
>>
>>774648
yeah youre right, maybe if you stopped drawing with your dick in your hand and studied youd get better LOL
>>
what is the artist username?
:(
I swear they have a Twitter..

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.