[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/i/ - Oekaki

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: DailyDrawfag the second.jpg (2.41 MB, 3454x2672)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB JPG
The continuation of the previous thread because it hit bump limit.
Any criticisms, advice and drawing requests are gladly welcomed here.
Credit to the original DailyDrawfag for the previous thread
>>
File: Mematic_20240313_231242.jpg (825 KB, 1200x1200)
825 KB
825 KB JPG
>>776711
So far here's my progress summed up, You might think "Left is better" but the one on the left is copied from an image, while the one of the right only used tbe image as a reference
>>
File: got artblocked.jpg (204 KB, 1080x704)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>776712
Couldn't draw that well today because my brain is tired and I couldn't see in 3D.
It's like muscles I guess. It gets sore after a good workout and gets stronger after the recovery
>>
Okay couldn't draw yesterday because I was too tired, but here's a simple doodle to keep the thread alive
>>
>>776711
I now only realize how bad the OP image is because of my shitty Xiaomi camera, oh well
>>
>>776712
i thought right was better
nice work man keep it up
>>
Today's drawing is a simple painting I did in five minutes. Just trying to keep it daily. I'm going to buy some Crayola tomorrow and practice colors
>>777167
Thank you anon
>>
File: IMG_20240318_231936.jpg (2.61 MB, 3000x3000)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB JPG
I've really hit a plateau of where my skills are. I should try improving at one area next.
Maybe more detailed clothes? Wrinkles, folded blah, maybe I'll draw faces next.
>>
Basic drawing so thread doesn't die
>>
Drawing. Top part is the reference image.
Also why is the thread already at page 5, that's odd. The original thread lasted for a whole year. I wonder why this is already page five
>>
>>776912
I think you should genuinely revisit this exercise and thoroughly practice your shapes. Not being able to draw a good looking circle or square, or their respective 3d counterparts, is hurting every following attempt like
>>777341
>>777795
>>778021
of constructing a figure. It's also a practice you can self verify and point out the flaws by yourself because it's so limited in scope. An ereaser is your friend don't be content with the first line you slap on the canvas. Draw a couple lines remove the bad and keep the good sections until the shape looks like it's supposed to.
>>
>>778204
Yeah it was done in a few minutes just to Keep the daily thing up. Most of the time I get artblocked or just not in the plain mood to draw. This sounds like a really terrible excuse but most of the time my drawings are better than this
On another note my entire fucking IP range got banned for some reason. I had to use my data to post this.
>>
its not that bad honestly, i like it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.