[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/i/ - Oekaki

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: npg30.png (95 KB, 2216x2102)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
Welcome to the North Park OC thread, a place to draw, create and discuss original characters for North Park, a South Park spin off. Feel free to read through the wiki for more information on the characters so far. Otherwise, draw characters and have fun!

Fantasy monsters edition

Previous thread:
https://archived.moe/i/thread/777632
>>
Here is a list off most of if not all the drawn characters so far. If you want a quick way to start drawing them, use a random number generator (www.calculator.net/random-number-generator.html) and have a go at drawing whatever characters you get. You can even do it multiple times if you want to draw more than one character together. Feel free to look through the Wiki or ask in the thread for more info on the characters, although not all the ones shown here have Wiki articles made yet, as it's a work in progress.

Wiki link:
https://north-park-creations.fandom.com/wiki/North_Park_Creations_Wiki
>>
File: Max-Dizzy_T16_01.png (80 KB, 847x582)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
Just getting this out of way first thing before Max contaminates the thread with his autism.
"Shut up, Max."
Okay, I'm done.
>>
<<>>780173
Shut up, Dizzy. I named you so I *Max proceeds to rape Anon using a Dizzy image* huh guess my subconscious is faster than my conscious thought,
Robert is an honest STRAIGHT character. Even VanHellsing is honest. Me? I want Vera under me, to control her, force her in my image, I want her to remove the dye by herself as she realizes she's got no choice. I'm a whisperer. You'd sooner put the dog down than let it in my hands to make it go good again. I'm the Cezar Milan of sociopathy/manipulation/teaching/control. My asian genes are showing, just like Russians are viking mongolians.
Aaahh okay.
I'm done.

Here's the voice and the actions I envision Max doing:
https://youtu.be/1wVyEx3OxuU?t=310
>>
somewhere on the north park internet exists a crash bandicoot style Vera death compilation
>>
File: Lesbee.png (101 KB, 921x789)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>LESLIE casts SWARM OF BEES
>>
>>780192
Danny: goddammit Leslie you always take this shit too far

https://www.azfamily.com/2024/04/18/one-adult-four-children-stung-by-bees-glendale/?outputType=amp
>>
>>780203
>>780192
the fact that this post is only 20 minutes older than the story itself is perfect
>>
File: IMG_3021.png (1.65 MB, 3300x2550)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB PNG
From last thread

episode where Ada fears she being replaced with crush and they get into a competition about who's the most useful one (Crush really doesn't care she doesn't even like Asimov2 but messing with Ada pretty fun). the two just mess up a2 hideout trying to out useful the other.
>>
>>780215
The text not the image from last thread
>>
File: IMG_3022.png (1.58 MB, 3300x2550)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
Where have the years gone?
>>
>>780177
what the fuck? you scramble one person brains and then they become obsessed with you. what this world coming to?
>>
>>780226
I'm not obsessed with you, you're obsessed with me after I was inside you.
https://youtu.be/5OfAMHeIr7k?t=41

You? you're not even worth being obsessed over. A pink haired money-grubbing vampire, both metaphorically and literally. You're like those blondes who waste their potential and hate being white. What's so unique & feminine about that? you tell me. You're a dime a dozen.
Now... an empath... to my socio-psychopathy... that's interesting... and something to obsess over. Way easier to manipulate and turn them into you because they copy so well mentally, not just physically at a surface level. They're like that little sibling who copy everything you do, but 1000%
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgy4vQfVYhc&ab_channel=IGN
>>
Mac tonight's relationship with crush is like one of those lean on me situation where the adult has to try to reach the troubled youth. crush is oddly receptive to that and really respects him. their relationship will either end in tragedy or redemption.

since last thread there was that battle of the bands episode where Vera was able to teach Danny a bunch of instruments. Vera is actually quite a skilled musician (almost 100 years alone with a lot of free time will do that to you) and she uses those skills to try to show up Robert. every time those two daul musically its epic
>>
File: 1702266657424721.jpg (708 KB, 3300x2550)
708 KB
708 KB JPG
2 parter episode where Vera does the smart thing and has max pays her to be his underling and she wrings all the money out of him like an ethot and his parents and the moment he's out of money she goes back to being normal Vera. 2nd part Max's parents makes him get a job being meville's butler
>>
Hey Lore Anon you compile all that bad end lore yet?
>>
episode where linus loses his poetry notebook and Vera finds it and discovers that his poems make good country music lyrics and she starts a country band with Robert ( begrudgingly), ck (kid got pipes), fish boy plays the jug, and Axel who slays on the banjo.

meanwhile Lydia decides to be a good sister for once and he and her gang terrorizes the school to get his poetry notebook back they are unaware of the country band going on.
>>
>>780268
have a green room like plot shake up where the band is invited to play at a very small and shady setup like in the green room it was a neo nazi bar but here maybe something like a little pizza gate style shady pizzeria where they have to fight their way out of without getting trafficked
>>
Crush steals stan the weed man's weed for her trashy pal weedo and we find out Stan is scarily competent and deadly when it comes to people stealing his weed. he hunts both them down and force them to either pay up or give it back
>>
>>780290
Weedo9000 doesn't know where she got it from and the moment he figured it out it's one of those oh shit you killed John wick dog and stole his care moment
>>
we dead?
>>
>>780301
nah it's usually this slow
>>
File: IMG_3024.jpg (1.24 MB, 3300x2550)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
>>
File: IMG_3025.png (1.16 MB, 3300x2550)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>780253
https://youtu.be/uDge3-JsJ0A?si=sMETV3kN5nXtPcF5
>>
over half of the thread is dannyanon
>>
>>780317
Yeah this is my regular output usually there's a bit more activity to dilude my posts also doesn't help that I've been tripfaging so you can see my specific posts
>>
>>780319
back during the holidays I was like half the thread at least for the art
>>
>>780316
This might make a good rhythm game but dam she is really into him
>>
File: IMG_3028.png (1.61 MB, 3300x2550)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG
>>780268
>>780276
>>
>>780326
if by into you mean crush his hopes and dreams? then yes I'm really into him
>>
File: GLk6JWMbIAA0XcU.jpg (395 KB, 2048x2048)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
What's the North Park equivalent?
>>
>>780348
we actually made a movie plot called the Short Shriveled and to the Left. Premise is that Nolan somehow locked Satan out of hell and also in doing so created Demon Hansel as well who is causing the town a major problem and T.T calculate this is actually one of the end events that she came back to stop
>>
>>780340
Vera tells them she got a plan shapeshifts into a badly drawn mouse and tries to escape through the green room window but Axel knowing she just going to leave them catches her they all are getting out or none of them are
>>
it's 4/20 and no Weedo9000 or stan the weed man art or post for shame npg for shame I draw something when I get home tonight.
>>
>>780362
I imagine Stan feels similarly about 4/20 that Slappy does about April fools but this is one of his more busier days so he can let it slide
>>
File: weeeeeeeed.png (201 KB, 1567x1080)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>
I just realized that it's really a double 420 it 4/20/24 420 forwards and backwards so I'm going to have to write a special when I get off work it's probably going to involve the prime and no brainer Nolan au merging temporarily but everybody gets so baked they forgotten that it happened
>>
>>780378
nbn and prime Dr Cates are doing the same experiment with Weedo9000 and Robert Wheado both getting caught in the middle somehow. this somehow opens up a inter universal rift that is also spilling a fuckton of the Weedo pollen that into both towns given mostly everyone absolutely baked.

I was going to do a thing where while everyone is high as balls both universes ula true personality comes out, demon Hansel and whatever nbn demon variant are causing trouble, and some super version Asimov Prime is created by two Asimov Primes merging, the frog people comes to invade and the time cops coming to stop this huge freaking anomaly but since they stepped into the pollen they all get high as balls and almost destroy time by keep going back in time to keep eating the same tacos Infinitely.

I think it would be funnier if that is happening and being taken care of in the background and we are watching Charlie and Drew veging out on a couch watching random episode of random sitcoms and overly black and white surreal French films with commentary and every once in awhile we get an update or what's going on on the more exciting story for 4 hours and 20 minutes
>>
File: IMG_3029.png (1.31 MB, 3300x2550)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>780382
>>
File: Little_Atticus.png (16 KB, 718x714)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>780382
What a SPLENDID Idea
I shall write it down for later
>>
File: Weedsimov.png (87 KB, 715x860)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
At least they're not dealing with Weedsimov...
>>
File: 1709673997085079.png (9 KB, 644x646)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>780382
Blenny would have been in the big list of threats but he was too busy trying to kill the other blenny that was talking shit to him through the orb they both killed each other and forgot about the whole thing
>>
File: IMG_3030.png (1.36 MB, 3300x2550)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>>
>>780382
I know we have done how canon would react to no brainer but here a interaction with mostly how would No brainer character react to

NBN Weedo seeing canon Weedo would give the NBN Weedo a better reason to stay off

NBN Nolan would get traumatized by Canon Nolan but he already knew how fucked up the American Military can be

Farmers Hansel would be glad not to have a demon but I'm not certain if farmer Hansel can still reunite with his sister like canon Hansel

Letting Rhobhert visiting the canon universe would probably not be a good idea. I guess canon T.T learns that to not have a doomsday ending in this arc, just don't let the town be on Rhobhert bad side.

I don't know exactly how slappy to a live bongo but in a way, I can see slappy wanting to see bongo again

I don't think canon Neil would survive No brainer Neil.

I also think NBN Leslie would most likely avoid canon Leslie just not to give her a allergy

Actually I might possibly add some few more ideas and art of the No brainer timeline
>>780388
>I shall write it down for later
You dumb fuck, out of anyone, you are the worst person to write anything. You said there was no evidence 911 and that it is impossible to use electricity to power anyone and didn't write anything about the 1984 book that we studied for English class
>>
>>780402
> Canon Neil tries to take nbn Neil place but nbn Neil kicks his ass

> nbn chaz and Zach tries to pull a switcheroo with their Prime counterparts since they're in juvie

> both of Dr cates are trying to untangle the universes but I can see nbn dr Cates at first trying to cognitively distance herself from Prime Dr Cates before doing the God of War Ragnarok Valhalla DLC God of fools speech to her after realizing this is who she used to be and then Prime Dr Cates is pissed that her counterpart is the one getting a character Arc off her and not the other way around

> my idea for nbn Vanessa helstad was she actually starts out loved by the town since almost everybody knows monsters are real now and are a problem she actually dealing with them and was trying to get the cates paranormal investigation agency shut down but after they reveal to the town how Vanessa's been staying around for so long hopping body for body she is canceled but kind of is still popular among some radical people and is rebuilding the Halsted clan

> my idea for Dina Digby is since dr Toades was exiled before she came to town she never got transformed into a dino though she was bitten by werewolf so she has to deal with that every full moon
>>
nbn les playfully teasing prime tt, Vera, Danny, and les about being the ones that killed her

> prime Lydia bullying nbn depressed Lydia
>>
>>780419
>>780421
Alright final info dumping on nbn from me for now

calamari is pretty much the same except he now Co owns the barbershop with catgirl Barbara after Vera was forced to sell it to them to pay off back taxes there is much debate about who is better and I imagine they are very catty (no pun intended) but good friends.

nbn les after seeing her Prime counterpart (in the past when they killed her) kind of felt sorry for her so she decided to grow up metaphorically speaking and just kept moving up in grades till she is just accepted as one of the adults despite not changing at all. She opened up a flower shop on the same day that Heather and Martin did and les' shop won out due to better customer service (also Vera may have bought a lot more flowers than she needed to) les was nice enough to hire Heather and Martin when their business failed.

Vera is broke in this timeline she had to sell all her businesses to pay for taxes only the bar remains which ula is taken care of. she is basically living and check the check from what cates is giving her and ula is giving her an allowance. and all her diploma she gave herself have been revoked and she forced to go through the entire school system to get her high school diploma they at least pushed her into the fourth grade Danny happy he's not the shortest kid in class anymore.
>>
>>780426
I forgot but the entire time mayor Kiddy is trying to find principal Kiddy to warn him about the mister smiles imposter but they never find each other
>>
Jonesy Alexander in nbn timeline is working with Vanessa helstad she basically the J Jonah Jameson for all the supernatural characters in town
>>
File: IMG_0073.png (1.09 MB, 2388x1668)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
No Brainer Atticus after Rhobhert distort something about him
>>
>>780433
I can't decide if Jonesy is a 6th or higher grader or a 2nd grader

pros for 2nd not many 2nd grader characters, funnier when she goes full pycho, a better fitting journalist rival to toddler Nancy, the characters can't physically confront her without her proving her point.

cons for 2nd grader: why would anyone listen to her? not physical imposing to Vera in her first and only prime timeline roll,
>>
nbn arc where ula's actual children come to town to take it over after finding out she's alive they also want the hidden vampire Arcane secrets in ula's head to cement their place as the supernatural top dogs of this town and since they aren't under the contract so they're just feeding on anyone they want they're a problem that needs to be taken care of.

also they did some sort of ritual to make Rhobhert their familiar and obey their commands Dorothy, Leslie and Ashley are trying to free him so he can kick the leaders ass.
>>
>>780435
how would miss chariot react to this
>>780441
Would Jonesy ever had a design
>>
>>780459
I think it would be nice she don't have to have a Wiki page or anything kinda like Chatterbox or Moore
>>
File: rider kid 2.png (92 KB, 762x917)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
North Park Police Department has released a statement, claiming there is a "second Ko-Rider, we do not know if it's a different one, or the same one in a different costume."
>>
File: IMG_3031.png (1006 KB, 3300x2550)
1006 KB
1006 KB PNG
During the entanglement both château were very lively nbn savannah and prime Danny spent most of the time keeping things at bay Danny found out that this Savannah is somewhat better than him dealing with the paranormal mostly on the magic side. who knew giving Savannah proper medication, and engaging her interest she actually blossom into something helpful to society
>>
>>780464
to be honest I'm not sure either
>>
Fewer posts, more pics. I'd like this thread to stay on the front page for at least 3 weeks.
I wonder what happened to /co/, we originally moved here cause jannies moved our threads and we started drawfagging so /i/ felt natural, it was incidental that /i/ is slow as hell enough to require at best 1 bump every month to not 404.
>>
>>780478
You say this without posting a picture so they expect us to do the heavy eh don't worry I got you after this post because I just woke up
>>
File: IMG_3032.png (1.52 MB, 3300x2550)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
I saw old production art of the grim adventures of Billy Mandy and knew I had to do this
>>
File: Ula puzzle.png (222 KB, 2665x2152)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
>>
File: IMG_3033.png (2.16 MB, 3300x2550)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB PNG
Nbn Danny and the other members of the cates paranormal investigation angancy are helping the cates untangled the timelines and stop the baddies
>>
>>780464
I got two Ko-rider episode ideas

episode in nbn au where Jonesy is turning public perception against ko rider Nancy ( toddler) and Vera who are use to dealing with her are helping him with pr

and prime universe for about a week every time Rider wants to deal with a monster it's defeated by Danny and Wendy. he eventually confronts them ( vera or Yashu is translating) and they tell him that they just are about to go on vacations and need to take care of as many monsters as possible but if he agrees to do their share of the work for their two week vacation they can sleep happy so he agrees and finds out they've been using the orb of knowledge to predict when new monster attacks are going to happen to beat him to it tricking him now he has to work clothes deal with two work loads so he needs help
>>
File: IMG_3035.png (1.8 MB, 3300x2550)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB PNG
>>780492
>>
File: Vera puzzle.png (109 KB, 1324x880)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>780485
>>
File: IMG_3036.png (1.44 MB, 3300x2550)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>780514
I like the idea that she’s only slightly smarter than ula and Lord is it over her in the most respectful way she can
>>
File: IMG_3037.png (1.63 MB, 3300x2550)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
North Park team epic
>>
imma watch that child vampire horror movie tonight might use it for some vampire Society inspiration if it's any good.
>>
File: IMG_3038.png (1.49 MB, 3300x2550)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
>>780530
I love drawing these two like this it feels right
>>
>>>/co/143310911
>>
>>780542
I think Vera really hates Flynn and Flynn thinks they're friends
>>
>>780514
>>780520
The North Park Stupidity effect in action
>>
>>780538
OK I got one

some poor vamps intruding on the vampire Society turf kidnapped Vanassa and she starts picking them off one by one
>>
File: IMG_3039.png (1.49 MB, 3300x2550)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
>>780554
>>
File: IMG_3040.png (1.99 MB, 3300x2550)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB PNG
>>780542
Last one
>>
File: IMG_3041.png (1.89 MB, 3300x2550)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
>>
>>780551
>North Park Stupidity effect
Maybe you shouldn't live in a town with the motto of "Now wif 20% lezz led in the wahter!"
>>
>>780573
nah dude, the town literally has a stupidity field
>>
>>780573
>>780577
Isn't everyone in the sp universe kinda stupid though

desu when i write North park I treat North Park as it own universe
>>
File: IMG_3042.png (2.03 MB, 3300x2550)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB PNG
I think Addison thinks there’s something between her and Danny
>>
>>780583
It doesn't help that Fiona uses Danny to send her helpful advice so Addison thinks he cares for her unbeknownst to her that it's really just her dead great aunt
>>
>>
request the new Twitter meme a Foghorn Leghorn lecturing different anime characters but it's with no brainer Lydia that she push her friends Away by being too controlling and attacked them.

I would do it myself but I'm too intimidated to draw Foghorn Leghorn and I have no photoshopping skills
>>
File: Bobland-Cindy_T9_01.png (10 KB, 400x400)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
contexts I don't believe what the wiki says
>>
>>780595
ruh roh
>>
File: IMG_3043.png (1.64 MB, 3300x2550)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>
>>780601
episode where a mysterious movie rental store opens up in North Park and when the kids go inside they are transported into Classic Movies

It's anthology episode but parodying Classic Movies movies also page master being overarching parody of the episode
>>
>>780594
NOW SEE HERE, BOY! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT FORCING YOUR FRIENDS ALL WILLY NILLY INTO YOUR LITTLE GROUP? CAN'T YOU SEE THEY DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU AFTER YOU WENT ON YAPPING YOUR MOUTH AT THEM TO NEVER LEAVE YOU! I SAY, I SAY, NOW LOOK AT YAH, YOU'RE A GROVELLING MESS ON THE FLOOR! I'VE SEEN WET FLOOR SIGNS LESS WATTERY THAN YOU'RE TEARY EYES! YOU CAN'T BE DOING THIS NONSENSE TO THAT POOR LASS, IT AIN'T RIGHT! THAT IS NO, I SAY, THAT IS NO WAY TO TREAT A NICE YOUNG MAIDEN LIKE HER!
>>
>>780603
thanks this is great anon
>>
File: IMG_3045.png (1.31 MB, 3300x2550)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>
>>780610
main timeline cringe kid calls her crying child
>>
File: IMG_3046.png (1.29 MB, 3300x2550)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>
File: IMG_3047.png (1.54 MB, 3300x2550)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>
File: beach bods.png (312 KB, 1920x1080)
312 KB
312 KB PNG
AAAAAAAHHAHAHAAHAHAH
IT FEELS SO GOOD TO DRAW AGAIN
>>
File: mesuse.png (448 KB, 1920x1080)
448 KB
448 KB PNG
>>
File: it's good to be home-r.png (424 KB, 1920x1080)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
home-r is where the heart is
>>
>>780630
Welcome back to the world of the living anon
>>
File: IMG_3048.png (1.02 MB, 3300x2550)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>
File: IMG_3049.png (1.11 MB, 3300x2550)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>780611
>>
File: Loser, Baby.png (631 KB, 1920x1080)
631 KB
631 KB PNG
https://youtu.be/9sVoglgJjRg?si=2j5lkwi2Lvc0dWqc
>>
File: IMG_3050.png (1.18 MB, 3300x2550)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>
>>780651
I fear what main timeline Max would do if you found her

I'm pretty sure Maxanon said max didn't like the whole Multiverse thing so he simply chooses to be a background character in no brainer he is reference but never seen
>>
>>780654
Let me clarify

I'm pretty sure Maxanon said max didn't like the whole Multiverse thing. so he simply chooses to be a background character in no brainer he is reference but never seen

Just saying Maxanon didn't put the lore down there I don't know what he wants to to do with him in nbn I don't want to put words in his mouth
>>
>>780630
First: Welcome back.
Second: Dorthy looks pretty in this.
>>
File: IMG_3051.png (1.35 MB, 3300x2550)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>
File: IMG_3052.png (1.32 MB, 3300x2550)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
Double the Vera double the glory for slaying her
>>
>>780675
>>780686
Trisha: ya know when I told you to go fuck yourself I didn't mean it literally
>>
File: IMG_3053.png (1.48 MB, 2550x3300)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
The cat girls get lost in the mystical forest when dr Toades put a trap door in his lab that was a pipe leading direct to a river.
>>
Pedophile thread?
Pedophile thread.
>>
File: casa de houben.png (120 KB, 1920x1080)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
The Druid's hut, where she's remained during the Snow Day event, for she was inflicted with multiple throat ailments.
>>
File: IMG_3055.png (850 KB, 3300x2550)
850 KB
850 KB PNG
>>780686
>>780675
Les the cockblock
>>
I keep getting jump scared whenever Canon max shows up in south park
>>
File: IMG_3056.png (1.01 MB, 2550x3300)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>780426
Nbn Les design update
>>
File: IMG_3057.png (1.43 MB, 3300x2550)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>>780692
>>
File: tradeoff.png (499 KB, 1920x1080)
499 KB
499 KB PNG
>>780700
North park collectively agrees to drop him off there on the weekends since South Park has shared custody of him
>>
File: crossover episode.png (619 KB, 1920x1080)
619 KB
619 KB PNG
>>
File: Dorothy sunburn.png (274 KB, 2684x1164)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
>>780630
>Dorothy's hat
Cute and practical for her kind at the beach
>>
File: research.png (612 KB, 1920x1080)
612 KB
612 KB PNG
>>
>>780724
it looks like kenny and blenny are kissing
>>
>>780692
>>780713
I accidentally remade the Aristocats will they come across Li playing the piano with chopsticks?
>>
>>780728
Danny: Savannah stop! and Agatha stop!
>>
>>780728
>>780740
>Sabrina looking at the comic, absolutely bored: CK's way bigger than that.
>Everyone looks at her
>Sabrina: What?
>>
>>780726
the same thing happened to ula except she caught on fire mind you it wasn't because she a vampire it's because she an albino
>>
episode where Lydia gang Minus penny and Danny are launched into a mysterious island on lake bloody murder ( the lake on the cheatu property) after Danny was forced to row for them (he was on row boat duty for the day they rented him out ) and penny decided to jump in on the opposite side as everyone else. they find a silent hills type abandoned town none of them heard of and weird spooky borderline lovecraftian shit starts to go down as they try to find a way off the island
>>
>>780751
they find put the town Pleasant Point was a scientific hub in an alternate timeline a group of scientists who look suspiciously a lot like Danny, Lydia, Savannah, and Addison claims to have opened a portal to an unknown dimensions soon after the town was cut off from the rest of the world

during the merger event Neil challenged his nbn to a roast off and loses spectacular even mute looked like she chuckled slightly Neil is left broken
>>
File: enjoy the weekend.png (155 KB, 1357x1015)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>780718
>"Hey Kyle."
>"Hey Leslie."
>"Enjoy your weekend Max."
>*Muffled pleading to be released and slurs.*
>>
>>780759
whenever the mutations that roam the town see them they go on about "how they dragged them to hell" or "they shouldn't be able to escape everything comes back to Pleasant Point"
>>
>>780724
>cartman when he sees Jeremy Friedman
>Vera when she see the vamp kids wannabe
>Bebe when she see how rich Melville is
>PC principal when he hears Atticus's opinion
>towline when he see weedo
>city wok guy when he see Agatha being Japanese
>>
>>780766
they have wannabe vampire kids in North Park too so she wouldn't care really maybe a little surprised there aren't any real vampires amongst them.
>>
>>780766
Wendy telling the I wouldn't go down that road guy kindly but firmly to stop warning people about the cheatu or face a lawsuit " I wouldn't go down that road seeinghow you're not Canon and all".

I can see Danny and Craig talking about how the both were victims of the yaoi craze and which town is weirder
>>
>>780760
YOU LET THE FOX IN THE HEN HOUSE YOU MORONS.
>Relax he has no powers here.
>He puts on his fancy blue beret
>Her frilly squeaky voice suddenly turns into Jack Nicholson.
>He hypnotizes Wendy and turns half the boys gay when he wiggles his ass in those tight black shorts and those loooong legs. dem legs. Did I mention he can sing too?
>speedruns Wendy in 5 minutes before he dumps her and then fucks Stan, making Wendy jealous and a cuck. Also dumps Stan and takes Kenny, making Cartman slightly jealous.
>Stan and Wendy turn emo together trying to forget Max, but they both accidentally moan his name when playing pat a cake.
>Max covers his nether regions by putting on a black suit and combing his hair back and takes off his gay beret... only to hold both Kenny and Butters in his proverbial hands and literally having his arms around their shoulders and backheads like a pimp. Except he doesn't let anyone touch his blondes. A pimp who believes in the blonde revolution.
>>
>>780799
Max, you can stop now, you don't keep playing "god", what you did 5 years ago was 5 year ago, I know you think fix the mess you caused after you burned the town down, but one wants you to, you've caused enough trouble.
>>
>>780781
>>780766

PC principal when he hears Leslie
>>
>>780801
he just have Nam flashbacks also Canon max appearance
https://youtu.be/claI5mtj1lc?si=onLgzAMjUU3ixdho
>>
File: IMG_3058.png (1.54 MB, 3300x2550)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>780740
>>780743
>>
>>780813
Yashu comes to kick Danny's ass because he heard he hit his cousin with a newspaper Danny proceeds to beat Yashu with a rolled up newspaper turns out rolled up newspaper Danny is op not even Wendy can stand up to him
>>
File: IMG_3059.png (1.3 MB, 3300x2550)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>780817
They wait till he fall asleep to take away his precious newspaper and then everyone he fucked with comes for revenge
>>
>>780820
or it rains and the paper falls apart.
or he tries to go after Les
>>
>>780823
>He tries to go after les

the paper doesn't even get wet just all those years of patiently putting up with everyone else's BS just leaks out and pretty much this just happens

https://youtu.be/OxAt6pw-8IE?feature=shared
>>
>>780825
Charles would fit here too
>>
File: IMG_3060.png (1.19 MB, 3300x2550)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>780825
>>780827
One of the thing he fears the most
>>
>>780832
Danny in a panic tells les he'll do anything to avoid her wrath and she tells him to throw her another tea party and all the people he fucked with are invited
>>
>>780843
Danny, Dressed up like a maid: More tea sir/
Yashu, accepting with a grin: Maybe I should franchise into a crossdressing maid café, Agatha and her fujoshi friends would probably spend all their money on it!
Danny, about to say something smarmy until Les gives him a death Glare: I'm sure it would be a very popular venture sir...
>>
File: IMG_3061.png (1.53 MB, 3300x2550)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>780843
>>780849
I wish I had seen this before drawing this
>>
File: IMG_3062.png (1.58 MB, 3300x2550)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>>780849
>>780850
>>
File: IMG_3063.png (1.05 MB, 3300x2550)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>
File: IMG_3064.png (1.33 MB, 3300x2550)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
>>
>>780855
Ula British Heritage makes her a natural tea connoisseur outside of blood it's her favorite food
>>
File: IMG_3065.png (1.43 MB, 3300x2550)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>>780873
>>
>>780875
This is 4 (You). Especially American to British or Australian or Canadian.
https://www.deepl.com/translator
>>
>>780877
what are you trying to say anon that I write funny? I know I should be putting things through Chat gpt especially with Ula dialogue before posting but I get a bit excited got to get it out as soon as possible
>>
Lore Anon, have you compiled the bad end lore yet?
>>
File: IMG_3066.png (1.32 MB, 3300x2550)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>>
>>780882
I wanted to draw them all but I forgot Frederick
>>
>>780880
I think he got banned or something, or maybe he's dead
>>
>>780890
they got em
>>
Does anyone got other than me got something add today? I kinda feel bad being the only one contributing.
>>
>>780894
My personally philosophy is that its okay for the thread to be slow sometimes. I'd rather quality over quantity, if you're worried that you're filling up the thread all on your own, you can always slow down yourself. With this board's speed the thread isn't gonna die early or anything.
>>
File: IMG_3067.png (1.21 MB, 3300x2550)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>
File: WDYMTGH.png (175 KB, 1172x1049)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>>780893
What do you mean "they got him"?
>>
>>780903
Danny: "I like him too used to share his cheesy poofs, good guy"
>>
File: IMG_0077.jpg (329 KB, 1668x2388)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
Just an easier character to draw
>>
Please respond to my DM. Please. I know you think I’m a creep but you mean something to me. I’m sorry about what I said earlier cause I know your grandma died (sorry i had to bring it up here I just wanted you to know i’m sorry) but that’s no excuse to treat me like this. Please check discord. Be safe.
>>
>>780906
Sure, I know the north park citizen are reading this but they don’t know who I am. If you are Max, I’m letting you back to town in secret away from South Park. Just be sure we don’t get caught
>>
File: IMG_3068.png (1.32 MB, 3300x2550)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>>780903
somewhere the infinite North park multiverse
>>
>>780923
I imagine this with wendy and Leslie

https://youtu.be/jW2xLMoXzco?si=HihzhzeTebbazFDo

https://youtu.be/B_mAkXxNqgM?si=edekqiXBlSKDE5I8
>>
File: IMG_3069.png (1.37 MB, 3300x2550)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
Day 6 of my surveillance on the individual known as "Fish Boy." I'm increasingly convinced that he may be a spawn of Dagon that eluded my purge in Innsmouth. I will continue to monitor his movements closely to gather more information.
>>
File: panties.png (125 KB, 1086x1366)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
>>780940
>>
>>780943
Jokes on you, there's nothing but Edwardian era historically accurate women's undergarments under there. Classic bloomers and a petticoat.
>>
>>780944
Difficult...but not impossible
>>
File: IMG_3070.png (1.15 MB, 3300x2550)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>780940
Day 12 of surveillance on the individual known as "Fish Boy." My attempt at his extermination was thwarted by his "family," known locally as the Yangs. I suspect he exerts some sort of mental influence over them, and may have even enhanced the physical abilities of the son, Yashu, and the mother, Honoka. For now, I will divert my focus from Fish Boy, as there are bigger fish to fry [* 1 uninterrupted minute of laughter]. However, this is far from over. I am not done with them yet.
>>
>>780950
I mean he technically is a magical creature, what with it being explained that all the fish that Li and Bobland catch are spawned thanks to Les, and then Li proceeded to pull a https://files.catbox.moe/g4u1dd.webp with one of them thanks to Missing Honoka and then Fish Boy popped outta the river nine months later
>>
>>780960
>Missing Honoka and then Fish Boy popped outta the river nines month later
Wait, Fish boy and and Li Honka are River's children since pregnancy is like 9 months
>>
>>780964
a river not the river
>>
>>780960
Vanessa helstad would go after anyone whose not fully a natural human ( cybernetics get a pass) or a normal animal Bobland, cindy, the catgirls, the dog boys ,Dr toades, Dr cates, miner guy, drew, slappy and Dr dogman are on his list
>>
File: IMG_3071.png (1.31 MB, 3300x2550)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>Day 1 of attempting to infiltrate the time, cop organization.
>>
File: early 1900s panty shot.png (103 KB, 726x724)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>780944
How scandalous
>>
File: tegaki.png (12 KB, 400x400)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>no scoops?

Oekaki Post (Time: 4m, Replay: View)
>>
File: IMG_3073.png (1.5 MB, 3300x2550)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>781017
Day 3 of attempting to infiltrate the Time Cop organization. God, how long can one girl talk? I felt my brain turning to mush just listening to her inane chatter. Anyway, Cassandra, who's apparently a Time Cop Deputy or an honorary member (though I've only heard rumors and have yet to see any evidence), wanted to go shopping, and guess who had to foot the bill? Me. She tried to make it seem like I had offered, but I know I didn't. And when it seemed like I didn't believe her, she switched tactics, suggesting I would be a bad friend if I didn't pay. Her gaslighting techniques are remarkable. I must stay mentally sharp and on my toes.
>>
Mandy cunny
>>
>>781037
what about it?
>>
File: Chef_T2_01.png (42 KB, 400x400)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>781040
I crave it
Chocolate sundae
>>
>>781041
Shef...
>>
>>781021
Oh good heavens! How naughty!
>>
File: IMG_3074.png (1.54 MB, 3300x2550)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>781035
Day 10 of attempting to infiltrate the Time Cop organization. I couldn't stand being around Cassandra any longer, so I decided to gamble the fate of the mission—and my ultimate plan of purging all monsters across time—by directly asking her if she was a Time Cop. To my surprise, she said yes, and even offered to show me their HQ. Yes, I'm almost there. I can feel my destiny manifesting before my eyes. But even better, I will no longer need to endure Cassandra's company any longer.
>>
>>781044
Can't tell if this a counter manipulation from Cassie or not
>>
>>781046
Kind of to get her to buy her more things but she doesn't know what Vanessa really is she thinks she just some naive kinda wealthy lonely homeschooled girl
>>
>>781048
>naive kinda wealthy lonely homeschooled girl
we are talking about 'nessa right?
>>
>>781050
Imagine if other kids think this is Gretel
>>
>>781050
Vanessa is only pretending to be those things except the wealthy part ( ironically the one thing Gretel isn't) she has a lot of money from the Halsted fortune and collecting treasure from the monsters she slain for over 100 years
>>
>>781051
Vanessa would at first use it as cover then get pissed her hard-earned accomplishments and Menace towards the supernatural is being attributed to Gretel
>>
File: IMG_3075.png (1.64 MB, 3300x2550)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>781044
Day 10.1 of attempting to infiltrate the Time Cop organization. ...A second Cassandra... of course, of course there is. But there's also an Elemental Phantom who appears to be that Thompson boy; he seems rather melancholic and docile... for now. I'll keep my guard up around him just in case. Also, another version of that time traveler girl the town folk call "TT." I'm familiar with her since she and that putrid pink-haired girl—who I didn't know at the time was going to be my immortal enemy—showed up at Helstad Manor in the summer of 1899. They told us that a vampire from the Red Dusk Gang was still in North Park, which led to me being the last Helstad and set my life in motion. But this one seems to be some alternative "TT," an alt-TT (note: workshop this name later). She seems to be onto me. I better stay cautious.
>>
>>781058
Addendum to the last log: Since I suspect Alt-TT was eavesdropping on my log (how rude), the Cassandras took me on a tour of the Time Cop HQ. There are many things here that pique my interest. I plan to slip away once we reach the technology division and study their technology so that I may begin my takeover of Time Cop HQ.
>>
File: IMG_3076.jpg (672 KB, 3300x2550)
672 KB
672 KB JPG
>>781058
>>781059
Day 10.2 of attempting to infiltrate the time cop organization: I managed to successfully sneak away from the torturous tour group after I cleverly exploited Alt-TT's growing resentment towards the Cassandras, sparking an argument among them. I escaped amidst the chaos. As I was leaving earshot, I heard the Ice Boy trying to calm them down, seemingly to no avail. I made my way to the technology division. Time was short, so I needed to quickly understand how this future technology works. Surprisingly, it took less time than I anticipated. Now, all that's left is to take control. I suspect my absence has already been noticed I must work quickly.
>>
File: mildly inconvenienced.png (622 KB, 1343x1080)
622 KB
622 KB PNG
what kind of heartless whore steals a guy's pen?
>>
File: IMG_3077.png (1.39 MB, 3300x2550)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>>781064
End of infiltrate Timecop log

beginning of new story
>>
>>781086
Well even if they saw the Cassandras are fucked
>>
>>781093
* if they somehow win the Cassandras are fucked
>>
File: IMG_3079.png (1.6 MB, 3300x2550)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
>>781086
>>
File: live helstad.png (58 KB, 640x472)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>781086
>>780940
>>780950
That moment when you get rid of Dagon but the Yang family is still "normal".
>>
>>781101
Vanessa: see they're crying tears of joy job well done Helstad
>>
File: IMG_3080.png (1.4 MB, 3300x2550)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>781100
let’s days of future past this bitch
>>
>>781106
This method of time travel runs on the clock is always running in San Dimas rule time is equally running in the future as it is in the past also you're not swapping bodies you're taking over the other one while yours is in a coma the original conscious experience a blackout when it's happening
>>
>>781074
God I need children. Not just want them, but need them.
>>781107
Heyyyy you watched that movie too with the time travel medicine pills. I can't even remember what it was called.
>>
File: i laughed hard.png (160 KB, 1239x750)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
Lmao.
>>
File: i love you.png (501 KB, 1920x1080)
501 KB
501 KB PNG
>>781121
children are a delight
I'm sure you'll be a great mother one day
>>
File: IMG_3081.png (1.53 MB, 2550x3300)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>781106
>>781121
I have never seen that movie.
>>
>>780943
How many of them would have known she was going to take over time for a genocide in like 3 weeks from then
>>
File: Cassandra-T.T_T26-01.png (29 KB, 854x727)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>781133
Woah, it's like that movie, The Matrinceptionix
>>
File: IMG_3083.png (1.11 MB, 3300x2550)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>781133
>>
>>781140
I think it more like everything everywhere all at once
>>
File: IMG_3086.png (1.25 MB, 3300x2550)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>781149
>>
File: hoboner.png (442 KB, 978x1151)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
each of their farm tools have a name
>>
File: IMG_3087.png (1.51 MB, 3300x2550)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>>781157
>>
>>781188
can someone tell Lez that it's not the 90's anymore
>>
File: IMG_3088.png (733 KB, 3300x2550)
733 KB
733 KB PNG
>>781193
100th image
>>
>>781203
Vera, Danny, tt, and Rosalind tried to get her to modernize didn't end well for them.
>>
File: shrinky dink.png (1.96 MB, 849x1474)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
>>
File: IMG_3089.png (1.28 MB, 3300x2550)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>781188
>>
>>781203
The 90's may never die, but you did.
>>
>>781226
she got better though
>>
>>
File: IMG_3090.png (1.48 MB, 3300x2550)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
>>781221
reminder les really fucking hates Vanessa
>>
File: IMG_3092.png (1.15 MB, 3300x2550)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>781236
>>
>>781245
>cat ninjas
the fuck those jobbers gonna do
>>
>>781245
Do you have any reference photos for Dr toads lab
>>
>>781246
>the fuck those jobbers gonna do
what else? They're going to job like they've never jobbed before.
>>
I should start numbering and labeling these because I'm going to be honest this is going to be very long and very complicated especially since I'm improvising the whole thing
>>
File: Danny-Fantasma_T28-01.png (778 KB, 7500x1950)
778 KB
778 KB PNG
>>781249
When are you going to finish your previous comic?
>>
>>781251
when I get back home I'll start npd once again but I'll switch formats to single panel I don't like doing multiple panels takes way too much time
>>
>>781253
eh maybe 3 or 4 panels at the most
>>
File: IMG_2912.png (2.2 MB, 7500x1950)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB PNG
>>781251
Just so we remember this was the last spot we were in
>>
File: IMG_3093.png (2.76 MB, 7500x1950)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB PNG
>>781264
Npd is back
>>
>>781264
I'll admit I was phoning it in by the end of the first batch outside of work and occasionally hanging out with some friends making npd was literally all I would do and I think I burned myself out i learned my lesson

>>781269
Honestly I'm surprised how easy it was to just slip back in and doing it
>>
who is this bitch?
>>
>>781271
Mute
>>
>>781272
>no freckles
you disappoint me, see me in my office
>>
>>780350
God, I remember this, you got my Adults Only and For Kids idea I pitched a while ago?
>>
>>781129
Woah, what is going on here? I need context my dude.
>>
>>781277
He just REALLY loves his daughterniece
>>
File: IMG_3096.png (1.58 MB, 2550x3300)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>>781245
Stealing your format, Hansel anon

NPC stands for North Park Chronicles. It was returning that or North Park adventures but since NPD kind of sounds like NPG I just kind of kept The pseudo rhyming shtick going with npc.
>>
File: IMG_3097.png (1.59 MB, 2550x3300)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>781283
I noticed the mistake in the last speech bubble so for archival purposes I fixed it
>>
File: HIS43.png (123 KB, 2281x3472)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>781283
That reminded me I should do some more of my own
>>
>>781248
>>781246
Should have called The Ghostbusters or Charlie's Angels I mean the Black Berets AKA the Maximals.
>>
File: IMG_3094.png (1.73 MB, 3300x2550)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
>>781269
>>
File: Danny_T25-04.jpg (642 KB, 2550x3300)
642 KB
642 KB JPG
>>781299
Fiona is kind of a freak, makes sense since she talks to bellboy all the time
>>
File: HIS44.png (159 KB, 2281x3472)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>781295
>>
File: HIS45.png (148 KB, 2281x3472)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>781301
>>
File: HIS46.png (154 KB, 2281x3472)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>>781303
>>
File: HIS47.png (161 KB, 2281x3472)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>781304
>>
>>780960
>fish boy thinks les is a lake goddess which makes les uncomfortable (I think she doesn't take being praised well)
>>
>>781313
She technically is, as she's the reason North Park's rivers have fish from all over the world
>>
>>781317
The All Blue… is real!
>>
>>781317
I wouldn't go as far as saying she's a god she an elemental ghost
>>
>>781319
also being necromancy ( ghost fall under here) is kinda against holiness
>>
>>781319
>>781322
fair, I was just saying that her magic is responsible at leas in part for his existence is all
>>
>>781328
Maybe she's the reason why he's in Colorado and not Taiwan.
>>
>>781344
He's Japanese and was sired in America.
>>
>>781344
Sorry Leslieanon, man you never getting that lore back
>>
>>781349
Or we can play with it a bit, everyone has conflicting stories on where he comes from, he never brings it up or ignores everyone's question.
>>
>>781350
it's not up to me it's those other anons you gotta convince I wish you luck
>>
>>781350
Not as funny as Li fucking the Fish bruh
>>
File: fish betting.png (27 KB, 826x579)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>781356
Alright folks, which one are you betting on?
>>
File: milf mayhem.png (534 KB, 1920x1080)
534 KB
534 KB PNG
>"Where is she?! I'm not leaving until she comes home right now!"
>"If you want to find her, then you'll have to go through me..."
>>
File: Bass to Trout.png (398 KB, 1920x1080)
398 KB
398 KB PNG
>>781359
uhh, you seem to have made a mistake. You called it bass to mouth, when the correct term is ass to trout
>>
>>781361
amber sweating in the background
>>
File: honey.png (431 KB, 1920x1080)
431 KB
431 KB PNG
>>781362
Li yang returns the favor
>>
>>781363
I just imagine him being stomped with dr Cates, dr dogman, the cat girls fish boy cindy and the dog boys are they human are they animals are they both
>>
File: superb.png (512 KB, 1920x1080)
512 KB
512 KB PNG
>>
File: IMG_3099.png (1.57 MB, 2550x3300)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB PNG
>>781287
>>781283

The orb could always talk

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.