[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

One of the few artists that taught me how to get into digital art hasn't been active in 2 years. She had been diagnosed with cancer years earlier and was losing her voice. Now, she doesn't upload anywhere anymore. When I thought about the idea that maybe she passed away in 2022 makes me cry really hard. Even though we never met IRL, never hung out, and I only participated in her streams a few times, I am deeply sorrowful at the fact she will never draw again, her art was so cute. Like a little piece of my history as an artist finally blipped out and will never doodle again. Makes me tear up, I'm going to miss her.
>>
File: file.png (363 KB, 484x349)
363 KB
363 KB PNG
>>7132408
go /pro/ to honor her memory nigga, she watches your path from the skies
>>
Don't worry, now that World War III is starting we're all going to visit it!
>>
>>7132408
>Yamio
Ah, fuck... It's been 2 years since her last post
>>
>>7132435
>>
>>7132408
>>7132599
>2 years
S-she'll be fine, right?
>>
>>7132435
>now that World War III is starting
Isn't that "starting" since Russia invaded Ukraine?
>On 24 February 2022, Russia invaded Ukraine in an escalation of the Russo-Ukrainian War that started in 2014.
It's been over 2 years since that WW3 been starting.
>>
>>7132408
Now you have to make it anon. Man, cancer sucks.
>>
Only discovered her now thanks to you, but seeing youtub vids that go back to even 7 years and seeing cute tutorials and such, man it really is a shame. Really hits home that even being healthy ain't something we should be taking for granted, huh.
>>
Stop simping, start drawing
>>
cute art, soul
>>
>>7134576
nta but yes WW3 started when Putin finally got off his ass and started to defend his people. Don't ever let anyone tell you it was "unprovoked." Want proof, search Victoria Nuland and find out why she said "Fuck the EU."
>So glad I have art to focus on
>>
>>7132408
if she's gone RIP, if she's close to gone, I hope it's painless and that she inspired others to pick up a pencil, pen, brush, stylus. My inspiration is still around as far as I know but they aren't as public as they used to be. I hope they succeed with their comic.
>>
Last update, She said her cancer is in remission so she must be fine.
>>
File: 1000000169.jpg (21 KB, 640x672)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>7132408
why would you post this...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.