[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713184533254243.jpg (21 KB, 574x534)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
Is learning to draw while attending uni possible enough?
Assuming I sacrifice all my other hobbies outside of it and studying btw
>>
>>7157696
try it and report back to us
>>
>>7157696
yes, unless you get a job.
>>
>>7157696
Yes but if you're asking this the answer is no, not because of uni but because you have the "I want to make a video game, how do I start?" mentality
>>
>>7157696
>>7157717
genuinely not trying to power level, but I'm a graduate TA (20+ hrs/wk) and draw every day. sometimes it's just 30 minutes, but it's possible with my schedule. if you have free time outside of all of your college obligations, you can use some portion of that to do art.
>>
>>7157720
3PBP
>>
>>7157717
I have a 8:30 - 18:30 job and still manage to draw at least 4 hours a day on weekdays.
OP, stop being a nigger and just fucking draw.
>>
>>7157722
now pyw
>>
>>7157696
Is posting on 4chan while attending uni possible enough?
>>
File: IMG_4029.gif (595 KB, 370x335)
595 KB
595 KB GIF
>>7157765
my ultimate WFH wage slave hack
>wake up 5AM
>grab my “minimum” amount of tickets before everyone else wakes up + a few extra as “reserves” to make myself look busy
>8AM comes, slow drip X tickets answered per hour while drawing on company time

Always find a way.
>>
>>7157696
I started to draw in college in my 3rd year. I have a job now and been still puttin out art in fact my latest upload was yesterday. The flame never died out. The key is to have passion regardless of your skill.. As long as ur enjoying it, you got nothing to lose.
Thats just my experience though.
>>
>>7157696
>Is learning to draw while attending uni possible enough?
People attend uni, have a job, fuck their women and still find time to draw so yes it's possible.
>>
>>7157696
you sound like a retard so probably no
>>
>>7157696
yes, I do it. I always draw late in the evening, for around 1.5 hours, every day.
besides, anything is possible, just stop wasting time, there is never an excuse except if you are a third worlder or something
>>
File: 1683025688620513.jpg (833 KB, 1336x2000)
833 KB
833 KB JPG
Depends on how much time you have to spend,and how often you can use it. I tried spending my hour between classes at the library, and did two pictures from photoa I found in old issues of National Geographic, and when I had more time, I did this one sitting in the lobby of the student union building. A sketchbook and a few pens can make odd moments profitable, but I would look no further than the entertainment the process of drawing gives you,damn the actual results. Its a game between your pen and raw chaos of the blank expanse that to play is to do nothing but win.
What you draw now will make the next one better.
>>
>>7159009
>except if you are a third worlder
It's over...
>>
>>7157696
What about your friends? You shouldn't neglect hanging out with your friends every day.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.