[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6892.jpg (49 KB, 678x452)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
Why the fuck do white Europeans eat this shit?
>literal cylinder of unidentifiable meat purée
>sitting out in the open all day rotting and covered in flies
>need a fucking power tool to shave slices off it
>store run by shitskin arabs who wipe their asses with their hands and most likely break every food safety law in the EU
>proceeds directly fund terrorism, organised crime, human trafficking and the displacement of white Europeans from their own homelands
>>
>>196439776

Practical
Easy
Cheap
Fashion
French fries with it
Salade tomate oignon, chef
>>
>>196439776
It's european fast food and better than the shartmerican stuff.
Plus we love Turkyie here in Europe.
>>
feels gud in tummy
>>
>>196439776
I only buy gyros
>>
>>196439776
>Unidentifable
I know for a fact that I never see any stray cat or dog around stand
>rotting and covered in flies
they go through meat in 1 day, nothing dangerously rots in that time period
>power tool
for me it's kebab made with a laser cutter
>arabs
Excuse me, it's based TVRKS
>funding terrorism
and local Mosque as well, just as Prophet intended
>>
>>196439776
I like it, it's worth all the gang rapes in my opinion.
>>
>>196439776
kebab meat is basically a big meatball in structure. Also, it spins around the vertical grill all day long, so you don't get flies on it.
>>
>>196439776
Which other warm takeaway food does
>need as little packaging
>require no cuttlery
>contain fresh veggies
and
>can be eaten while walking.

There's Falafel and Lamachun, but those are also sold at Kebab shops.

>inb4 sausage in a bun with onions
>>
>>196439776
>powertool

Any store that uses those deserves to burn down.
>>
>>196440291
>Implying you have more gyro greek than kebab turk in Italy

Or you live in Assassin's Creed Odyssey in 400 before Jesus Christ and you use Isu technologies to talk with us.

Here it's 90% turk, for 10% gyros, much more easy to find turk kebab. Then again turk is rare actually. In France kebab are north african. Nafri own kebab shop.

I don't know if it is the same in others European countries outside Germany.
>>
>>196440133
You’ve probably eaten multiple murdered drug dealers who have been cut up and turned into kebab
>>196440166
It’s not fucking European if it comes from a muslim arab terrorist shithole 3rd world country like Turkey
>>
>rotting
It's not rotting you fucking uncultured swine, is pic related rotting?
>>
>>196440520
>Here it's 90% turk, for 10% gyros, much more easy to find turk kebab.
Here it's 100% Albanians. The first kebab shops were Turkish but they were forced out of business...the Albanians have ways of doing that. The bakeries around town too, all of them 100% Albanian now.
>>
>>196440495
>Lamachun
Looks cool, I should try making it
>>
>>196440577
it looks so fckn tasty nguuh
>>
>>196440481
>all day long
>>196440577
It’s a disgusting lump of meat sitting out exposed to the environment all day. Compare that to a burger place where the meat patties come out of a freezer or fridge into the deep fryer.
>>
>>196440687
Yes, like us. Actually the majority of kebab shops are held by north africans. Turks exist but number is low compared to north africans
>>
>>196440881
>It’s a disgusting lump of meat sitting out exposed to the environment all day.
You fucking retard
>>
>>196439776
because after a night out it tastes nice
>>
wish they would make some with pork or mutton or beef. Chicken gates monotonous
>>
>>196440520
Just don't buy from muslim owned places breh
>>
Do yuros REALLY???
>>
>>196442294
yes and proud of it
cope
>>
>>196440556
>It’s not fucking European if it comes from a muslim arab terrorist shithole 3rd world country like Turkey
Turkey has a decent GDP and it's gradually being secularised since Ataturk. If anything, arab countries should become more like Turkey
>>
>>196442294
He wrote this message with a taco bell in his mouth
>>
>>196439776
SAAAAARR
>>
It's very convenient since there's always a kebab at walking distance wherever you are
>>
>>196439776
they put too much different spices, sauces etc. to it in europe. tried one in spain and it was completely different from the thing we eat in here but it also probaly had to do with the owners being nafri instead of turks.
>>
when done properly its very good, when done poorly its drunk slop food
>>
>>196440556
>It’s not fucking European
Nowadays it pretty is.
>>
>>196442692
>>196442773
>t. turk
>>196443528
Just like curry is English cuisine? No.
Shitskin food becoming mainstream as a consequence of foreign invasion should be regarded with the same level of contempt as the USSR forcing the Baltic countries to speak Russian
>>
>>196442692
>gradually being secularised since Ataturk
They are fucking reactionist. Good that they are fucked by inflation and earthquakes so much.
>>
>>196444084
>invasion
Damn. White boy eats something good for once and immediately loses his mind. So this is the power of seasoning dey food.
>>
>>196440577
Nooooo what did you do with Mykola!!!
>>
calm down caleb bro
>>
how can a snack cause so much anger? chuds are mentally ill
>>
The only issue I have with shawarmas is that they have to purchase the cheapest and the worst meat they could legally find to make their business profitable, otherwise it's actually a great meal on the go, much better than burgers and hotdogs and stuff
>>
>>196439776
Because Arab culture is based. Their food is amazing.
>>
they forget the chicken salt on your hsp again lachie?
>>
>>196439776
>all of these are true
>>
>>196444084
>same level of contempt as the USSR forcing the Baltic countries to speak Russian
Nigga you're in 4chan, it's full of Russians and Russophile shitskin on proxies, most of the posters jack off thinking about another Russian empire and them genociding and looting us.
Of course they are gonna shill for shitskin food.

>Also, kebab is shit tier food, only good kebabs I know are done by overly-expensive hipster place which does it with grilled veggies, feta and matured beef
I vastly prefer gyros, subs and pizzas
Corndogs are kinda based as well
>>
>>196444914
It's peak goygrub, it's grease and salt, just like negro "cuisine", it's mainly flavored salt, there are zero spices, your tastebuds are destroyed Tyronshanweezy Sanchez.
>>
>>196445109
سيديييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييي
>>
>>196444954
>>196445134
>t. seething lebs
>>
>>196444914
I can hear the telenovela playing in the background Pablo. Hope you die roofing in the summer for $4 per hour
>>
>>196440556
They're whiter than you aussie faggot.
>>
>>196439776
I don't care for Kebabs
>>
>>196446865
Too bad I'm a code monkey instead.
Anyway, keep the seethe up.
>>
>>196439776
Hey cuck, are you up to date with your 15th vaxx dose? Don't forget to tip your hat to Mr. Chang today, maybe he let you lick the yellow curry rice shits off his eldest daughter's silky esshol. Bytch Azzpucci, Cuckstralian food fascist.
>>
>>196439776
We don't, it's a brown subhuman thing.
>>
>>196446961
Foreskinless bitch go give another 60 billion dollars to Ukraine and Israel
>>196446980
How many people do you share a basement with visajeet? 15 or 20? Gonna take a trip to the Conestoga food bank later today?
>>
>>196439776
there are good kebab places and bad kebab places, you know

good kebab list their ingredients, are clean and their kebabs taste good
I remember one pita kebab with a spicy sauce in the center of Pisa which was simply delicious

bad kebabs are the trashiest places ever, you'll find them around the stations and in bad neighborhoods
their kebabs are mystey meat and the place stinks (literally)
>>
>>196439776
It's nice after a load of booze. But I'd never eat it for dinner during the day or that often.
>>
>>196440495
burgers and wraps do all that
>>
>>196439776

All fast food that contains atleast 30% of meat and mixes is with fresh vegetables is ok in my book, no matter were it vomrd from. Only problem is finding a decent döner shop is like finding a unicorn since the quality dropped hard in the last 20 years. So I give you that that most shops unedible slop.
>>
>>196439776
Kebab is amazing, now go eat your spider soup, aussie fuck
>>
Seething Anglo is butthurt we're not drowning in hfcs

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.