[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: tradition.jpg (123 KB, 718x753)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
Did this happen to your country?
>>
>>196443900
Why is the caliph solider white?
>>
File: 43867423.jpg (97 KB, 1024x1024)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>196443900
Poland needs Sharia law
>>
>>196444042
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/nP6H-aA3f9Y
>>
bump
>>
>>196443900
literally albania
>>
>>196443900
why is he so tall?
>>
>>196446443
He's the horses ancestor
>>
>>196446282
Toughest whites out there
>>
>>196443900
Yeah, did you know Jesus was born in europe? He was pagan, but then...
>>
File: 1696785937394308.png (67 KB, 558x972)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>196443900
the problem is we forgot how to practice the preceding religion and even then you could make a point that you can go back in time infinitely and there'll always be some form of original religion that was later dismissed or assimilated
but I agree with the sentiment
>>
>>196443900
Christian semites never conquered Evropa doe
>>
No. We were allowed to keep our religion but had to pay a tax. Only the cowards and miserly converted, most kept their honor.

Bosnia on the other hand....
>>
Why do /pol/turds struggle with getting that people tend to prefer the status quo which they were born in. Caring so much about the norm of centuries ago is autism
>>196446762
The point of the pic is how islam spread in some euro countries. Christianity didnt have man power to spread in Europe like that. Church only became oppressive to non-christians centuries later when they were the main institution
>>
>>196446845
lol
>>
>>196446927
What is so funny turkman?
>>
>>196446824
>that pic
Kek
>>
>>196446845
only people i ever see talking about honor online in an unironic way are muslims and serbs
>>
>>196446920
if I were a white Muslim I'd be so ashamed of my bloodline
>>
>>196447075
If you were a white muslim you would probably just worry about going to jannah
>>
>>196446920
in poland the church was oppresive to pagans from day 1 to the point where they imported germans with explicit orders to kill them on sight and genocide prussia
>>
>>196443900
how Turkiye was built.
>>
>>196447135
Fair i dunno how christianization of specific Euro countries happened, i was thinking mainly about Greece and Italy
>>
Bosnians and Albanians worship Tupac
>>
>>196447059
Probably because honor-culture has all but disappeared from the world, especially the western world. The majority no longer care about honor and integrity, only money. There are two anthropologic terms you should know

Honor culture and cattle culture. Look them up. Servs have honor culture as do some Muslim nations. Some things to us are more important than money.
>>
>>196447287
no, it's more like most cultures (that have internet access) stopped associating morality with autistic esoteric bullshit like "honor"
for example, I wouldn't murder my daughter if she got pregnant before marriage, not because I care about money but because I don't have some autistic idea that her actions somehow make my bloodline or whatever the fuck you care about worse
>>
Seriously i dont even like abrahamic religions, because of several stuff like the origin of Yahwism, stupid hell fearmongering concept (although i do think It had a point in keeping the bydlo in check), bad worldbuilding etc. However you have to be much detached from reality If you think the average normie will just dislike Christianity because its "semitic". Its far more likely they wont like Christianity anymore because its homophobic, unironically. Chuds live in a bubble and think the majority of people are like them
>>
>>196447375
It's not esoteric at all, it's easy to understand. You have integrity and pride or you do not. You appear to not.
>>
>>196447191
impossible for "the church" to do much there since it spread there before it got organised
pre-nicene christian crimes are poorly documented but i'm sure they did shady shit on a group to group level
>>
>>196447191
nero didn't burn rome, christians did
>>
>>196447375
>>196447375
>I wouldn't murder my daughter if she got pregnant before marriage

By the way nobody does that here. It's only practiced by some very very extreme Muslims in very few countries. They however would be looked down upon and treated badly, as they should be. You can let your wives, sisters, daughters be whores if you want to. It only degrades your humanity and I don't give a fuck about Poland's humanity anyway. You stay over there, I'll stay over here.
>>
>>196447442
I have integrity in that I wouldn't kill someone unless in self defense or for the greater good (like killing hitler)
most people who care about honor can't go that far
>>196447549
saudi arabia is not an obscure country
>>
>>196447508
>impossible for "the church" to do much there since it spread there before it got organised
Yeah that was my first point
>>196447519
Nero was the og 4channer. Obese, trans woman enjoyer, chud
>>
>>196447574
Saudi Arabia is liberalizing and the incidence of honor killings is extremely low there. You're more likely to see that kind of thing in Afghanistan and countries where there are more fundamentalists. It's a non-issue strawman argument anyway. Have fun with whatever godless and amoral society you live in. I don't care.
>>
>>196447621
you either care about honor or you don't
the fact that they think premarital sex makes you less honorable but you don't proves how useless of a metric it is if everyone has their own definition of what it entails
a thief can just as easly say stealing shit isn't dishonorable because he's like robin hood or whatever
>>
>>196447549
>It's only practiced by some very very extreme Muslims in very few countries
so all muslims in all muslims countries?
>>
Half of those Bosnian mosques were built on the foundations of Catholic churches. In northwestern Bosnia, in Bihać, there is a mosque that was previously a church, it was built in the Gothic style. They tore down the bell tower and built a minaret. In the church itself there are graves of Croatian aristocrats from that city with inscriptions in Croatian and Latin. And if you told the average Muslim today that they are Islamized Croats, they would start telling fairy tales about the fact that they are actually the descendants of Illyrians and Bogumils. Only the weakest and worst people converted to Islam, genetic waste. This explains why Bosnian Muslims are arguably the stupidest people in the Balkans. It is a country with 0 Olympic medals, no culture, a people with 0 Nobel laureates, and they are extremely unsuccessful in everything they do. To make matters worse for them, Bosnian Croats and Serbs are disproportionately successful in sports, science and culture. Survival of the fittest.
>>
>>196448116
how did croatia become catholic i wonder
>>
>>196447375
>for example, I wouldn't murder my daughter if she got pregnant before marriage
You are the reason our civilization has fallen you stupid cuck
>>
>>196449700
It is one thing to change one's religion, another thing is national betrayal and cooperation with the occupier.
>>
It will probably increase Orthodoxy desu
>>
>>196448116
why are you so mean :( it's not our fault we're stupid
>>
File: 01e-3007681077.jpg (119 KB, 1024x631)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
soy 'jak: you are free my children!!! you can go back to christianity now..... the religion of your ancestors...

balkan villager: I will continue to worship the way my father did, and his father before him, and his father before him, and his father before that, as this religious community has for all of living memory been the religion of my ancestors.

soy 'jak: ummm but ancestors any younger than 300 years don't count because.....

soy 'jak: THEY JUST DON'T OKAY???
>>
>>196446920
>Christianity didnt have man power to spread in Europe like that.
It did tho. Your only thinking of the areas of the Roman Empire which did convert to Christianity relatively peacefully. But Germany, baltics & prus, northern Scandinavia, and some other parts of eastern Europe were not.

>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxon_Wars
>>
File: IMG_7048.jpg (32 KB, 598x423)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>196447224
That’s very funny considering IRL Tupac was actually a fruity ballerina boy from a well off family

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.