[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (354 B, 383x230)
354 B
354 B PNG
Why are they so narrow-minded, collectivistic and authoritarian? Is it genes or culture?
>>
>>196457741
I expected an American flag to be OP desu
>>
>>196457741
it's matter of efficiency, you wouldn't get it
>>
>>196457741
sorry :(
>>
Culture and geography, they've always been surrounded by enemy tribes and forced to band together.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiZvgUHdED0
>>
>>196457741
>tf
>tp
>>
>>196457748
America isn’t authoritarian? Also how is the jews infesting every inch of your democracy helping you personally?
>>
>>196458324
>da joos!!!
>>
>>196458324
I live in the woods brah.
>>
>>196457741
>tp
>tf
>>
Germany in the XXI century is a full fledged democratic country. I dont think these characteristics apply to germans anymore.

Before that, I would say the fact that Germany always lagged behind England as the main factor.

Their failed bourgeois revolution of 1848 meant that the prussian landed class couldnt be dislodged from the political-economic system and was instead absorbed into german capitalism.

Germany's capitalism, unlike that of England or France, was very much developed from the top-down, in a hierarchical militaristic order.
>>
>>196457741
>tf
>tp
>>
>tf
>tp
>>
>>196457741
what are you on about? Nowadays? Bro, Germans are basically second class Citizens in their own country. Muslims can kick down your door in the middle of the night and butcher your entire family, while loudly screaming allahu akhbar.
All they get is a pat on the back by German courts.
Meanwhile you do a micro aggression as a German and you ruin your entire life.
>>
>>196460089
Nigga just use a gun, it's that shrimple.
>>
>>196457741
I found them to be more individualistic than many other Euros desu. Plus their vote actually counts unless they're a fringe loser. You have one option.
>>
>>196457741
British national authoritarianism is more troublesome than German authoritarianism.
>>
>>196460134
we have strict gun laws :(
we need american freedom now!
>>
>>196457741
this is utterly hilarious coming from a Russian, and I'm not even alluding to current events.
>>
>>196462252
You've already had "american freedom" hans, you're their satellite state now.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.