[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I make €3500-5000 (up to 10k+ during fashion week events) a month as a male model. I get free flights 4 times a year and free designer clothes sometimes.
>>
You the kid from the Freestyler video?
>>
swag bro

I wish i had that much swag
>>
Cool but you look like a huge homo
>>
>>196458411
that's bladee and im not even white hehe
>>196458420
thanks
>>
>>196458386
do the photo directors touch your cock?
also have you met bladee?
>>
File: 1674211028938.jpg (169 KB, 1106x1012)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>196459339
no they don't, in fact i use religious excuse so i dont have to do sus shoots, i say it's haram for me. I mainly get catalogue ones and no i haven't met him but my half swedish cousin went to the same high school as him. Apparently he hangs out in parks in stockholm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-PqP_q7NSw
>>
>>196458386
do you work out?
>>
>>196459630
i am skinny but toned and have abs. I am very tall and have broad shoulders though. 188cm / 6'2. I will probably have to put on more muscle when I get older if I want to keep modeling, that's what my agent told me
>>
What are the nicest brands you've worked for? Do you do runway stuff as well or is it just pics?
>>
>>196461609
my first ever time was runway for smaller brands from here like acne studios a few years but now i do runway maybe once a year for niche brands like dries van noten, jill sander etc runway is much harder because you have to sit there for hours. The nicest brand I ever did anything for was Prada, they put me in a 5 star hotel.
I like doing shoots more however because they are faster and they pay you right away. You also get to be in vogue lookbooks and magazines occasionally which is always nice. I was on billboard in Norway a few months ago and i remember it made me really happy. The best part about all this and make connections. Met a lot of cool people from around the world. I will hopefully do something with YSL soon, will post if it happens in the swedish general if they aren't too chuddy to me
>>
>>196458386
How did you get into the industry?
>>
>>196462862
Wow that's insane. Even doing runway for Acne would be amazing, let alone all those other brands. If the swede general doesn't like your posts about YSL, they'd probably be appreciated on /fa/. Their most recent menswear collection was so nice, I couldn't imagine getting to wear that sort of stuff.
>>
>>196462868
i got scouted while randomly walking in stockholm with my cousin, i grew up in malmo though, I was there for a visit walking by a fancy area and window shopping, some women approached me and it went on from there, I used to troll and tell people I was a janitor and made it big. I guess i was just lucky. Another guy who worked with me once had something similar thing happen to him but in finland kek.
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-africa-44725496
This story aside, ethnic finns actually produce more models than anyone else from what ive seen, you guys look unique
>>
blog on, faggot
>>
>>196463169
You are right, it is an experience but to be honesy Acne studios doesn't pay a lot, esp if you are a male unless you are famous, which can actually be said for most brands, they have really nice clothes though.I wanted to buy those 1989 Jeans. Fashion is extremely profitable, even if you are doing basic modeling you will make money. It's honestly easier if you are white, another guy I know who is an ethnic swede gets paid a fuck ton in china and japan. he is a regular in yohji yamamoto shows. I can't even imagine how much chinese brand pay him. You just have to be tall and skinny with semi androgynous or androgynous features. There is also no age limit unless you are balding but then you have bald models who also get booked a lot
>>196463230
i have no friends that I can be honest with except you guys<3
>>
>>196459586
1. how tall are you
2. do you work out
3. which country you originally from
4. what you think about the asian modeling industry
5. thoughts about brazililan modeling?

Ive been told before I could do modeling but I think it woulnd't go anywhere probably
>>
How do I get a model girlfriend as a ugly incel
>>
File: GJndvYLWUAAYBv3.jpg (40 KB, 546x678)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>196459586
Can you show us your hairline
>>
>>196463567
i already answered most of these here >>196459630
>>196463442
but I will answer again
>how tall are you
188cm / 6'2" barefoot
>do you work out
i do basic stuff and jog. I am toned but still skinny
>which country you originally from
somalia (hence the blue star pepe)
>what you think about the asian modeling industry
like I said here, >>196463442 if you are whitish you can have success.
>thoughts about brazililan modeling?
there are many brazilian models, many actually live in milan and paris.The richest female models are all from brazil
>Ive been told before I could do modeling but I think it woulnd't go anywhere probably
maybe get your headshots and sign with an agency. Most men can be models up until their 50s honestly
>>196463624
they date older guys regardless of looks, just get your money up
>>196463667
my hairline is pretty normal
>>
You have the opportunity to make a serious move up the industry. But you have to suck dick. Would you do it?
>>
>>196464795
i use islam excuse to not do sus shoots bros, i wouldnt suck dick unless it was 5 million guaranteed in my bank the next day kek
>>
>>196464930
Alright so it's negotiable. The longer you stay in the industry, the more likely you'll receive a similar offer. Just be prepared.
>>
>>196464930
how do you tell if something is a sus shoot?
>>
>>196464978
I just want to make enough to invest and get a return
>>
>>196458386
Do you suck the cocks of old executives like female models do?
>>
i found your page, not trying to dox you or anything was just curious how you looked
>>
>>196465067
when they ask you to be naked and hugging other guys
>>196465084
nah
>>196465117
i dont have a models.com account or else i wouldn't make this account. I do have a tiktok though and I'm on an agency's website :P but if you found me than that's wild. I don't mind posting my pic here but there are weirdos. esp the swedish flags
>>
>>196465117
>>196465286
i wouldn't make this thread if i had a models.com account **
>>
>>196458386
I don't even know how much money I have. Not on my accounts or the family account.
Back when I was younger I used to spend what you make per month, in a single night out.
>>
File: 16382347238893.png (1.09 MB, 1019x1079)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>196465443
Borgaranon is still alive?
>>
well, how do you look like
>>
>>196466633
>how do you look like
It's
*how do you look
or alternatively
*what do you look like
>>
>>196466786
nigga post your mug or im gonna pop your kneecaps
>>
>>196466833
I'm not OP. I just interjected to correct your ESL grammar.
>>
Mental how this lightbulb headed Somali subhuman zoolander from Sweden writes better than half the EFLers on this board
>>
>>196458386
>3-5k a month
That is more than women make as models, isn't it?
>>
>>196466864
It's a VPN.
>>
>>196466885
I don’t believe it either
>>
>>196458386
How often have you been sexually harassed by faggots
>>
Europe in brown people are literally the whites in Japan.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.