[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1542559858971.jpg (55 KB, 600x744)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
Tell me about this man's life by reading his tattoos?
>>
I got couple of tattoos on my body and they mean shit
its really fucking retarded to get a tattoo and put a mean behind it
basically asking to regret
>>
>>196493608
>nautical stars and those weird, wavy tribal things over his pubes
It means he was a basic bitch back in the 2000s.
>hooded dwarf with an axe for a hand
Nerd. Probably likes Dungeons and Dragons or other role playing games.
Everything else is indiscernible.
>>
>>196493608
He looks like Fedor emlianenko
>>
>>196493694
thats because he's fedor's brother
>>
>>196493694
It’s his lil bro
Alex something emenilnko
>>
>>196493670
Retard. Those are stars from the vori. He's in a Russian gang and he's a high ranking member. He may be able to get away with fakery in the west, but anywhere in eastern Europe those wouoe be forcibly removed from his skin at the first opportunity. 1 star means he's in the family, and 2 means he's a ranking member.
>>
>>196493719
Don't care. Here he's a basic bitch.
>>
>>196493719
For those uninitiated that means he's part of the "vor". Or Thieves in Law. It comes from an old organization when the soviets split the prison population. Those who cooperated were shunned and those who stayed true become the vor.
>>
>>196493743
He would probably skin you alive for saying anything like "bitch" in front of him. That's the code these people live under.
>>
>>196493608
His face looks very slav for some reason
The tattoos idk some gay ass shit
>>
>>196493758
>>196493719
>nigga just watched Eastern Promises for the first time and thinks everything is vory v zakone
>>
>>196493608
Same guy getting his head kicked off by a Croatian.
>>
he loves gay sex
>>
>>196494006
overrated bum
>>
>>196494056
How many guys have brain damage now because of Crokop's left foot? Lol
>>
>>196494098
i'm not gonna over the obvious low hanging fruit of getting slept by THE Brendan Schaub, but he has barely any notable win aside from wanderlei silva (who isn't 't the best either)
he wasn't the best kickboxer either stop listening to joe rogan
>>
File: alex-fedor.jpg (28 KB, 543x364)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>196493694
Fedo'rs brother. He was wrongfully accused of rape and he had to do time
>>
>>196493643
you're retarded, tattoos were badges and had meaning before narcisistic pieces of shit like you came along
kys
>>
I don't know much about slav lore but the ones look where his pecs meet his shoulders look like prison tattoos, they're very simplistic (and thus easy to replicate and put on other people) and also placed in a spot unlikely to already be tattooed.

So I don't know, he's probably been to prison and not for a very short duration if he embedded himself with a gang long enough to have a tattoo

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.