[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is this really true Indonesia ?
>>
Why are J*ponoids so sensitive?
>>
>nooo you cant complain that we raped several people in your country
Why are japanese like this
>>
>>196497285
Dont worry we will set things right
>>
>Netouyo learns another cunt didn't like being conquered by his cunt
>Says they are an enemy
Deranged lot these are.
>>
File: herecomesthesun.jpg (126 KB, 1293x761)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
Two weren't enough
>>
cockroach shoo shoo
>>
the BATAVIAN man respects his rightful rulers
>>
>>196497285
idc who japs hate or like, but it's interesting to see how they see korea as the only special case in the world that hates its former master
they don't realize that taiwan is almost the only case
>>
>>196497365
>banned islam and forced christianity
Fucking based. If only it actually worked. Indonesia would actually be a functioning country.
>>
I am not interested in Indonesia
>>
don't care
TOTAL JAP DEATH
>>
>>196497365
Okay good, I love Japan and hate the thought of someone having the wrong idea about it
>>
>>196497285
> Three years of Japanese rule were harsher than the 300 years of Dutch rule
I don't think it is officially in the textbook, but the sentence is a frequently mentioned fact whenever the Japanese occupation period is discussed.
>>
nips when someone mentions their war crimes: NEVAH HAPPENEDU!!!!

nips when someone mentions the two atomic bombs: NEVAH FORUGETO!!!!
>>
>>196497807
What we do worse than netherlands huh? We helped you set free from coloniser and still try to paint us bad
>>
>>196497600
>>
>>196497600
If we adopted Christianity, we would export so many damn nurses and larp as latinx islander
>>
>>196497365
>>196497285
what’s with these nationalist japanese getting crazier this time? they think they can conquer Indonesia like old times?
>>
>>196497950
>We helped you set free from coloniser
Invading them and becoming the new colonizer even more brutal than the previous colonizer is not "setting free"
>>
>>196497966
there is still a nurse surplus here in my country tho
so many nurses had to get minimum wage job here to survive, so why not work in the West?
>>
>>196497977
it's a combination of historical denialism of chuds around the world and the unique japanese concern for what others think of them
for them, the most important criteria for judging a country is whether it is pro- or anti-japanese
western chuds are outraged that "victim" groups are being set up in their countries, but don't give a fuck what their former colonies think of them
maybe it's because jap chuds have been fed the copium that japan, the asian pride, sacrificed itself to liberate the oppressed yellow pipo from the rule of white demons
>>
>>196497285
nah, our education don't teach that
and I seldom hear that outside of online arguments in english
>>
>>196497285
Dutchu piggu
>>
>>196497285
>WAAAAH SAAAR WE DINDO NUFFINGU SAAAR YOU MY ENEMY NOW SAAAR
Why are they such snowflakes? They're literally worse than fucking trannies and shit
>>
>>196498228
>>196497807
its not even presented as an argument for hate or anything for that matter. Merely stating facts. Its not like people are advocating hate for Japan or even the Dutch, we view these thing as irrelevant to their current selves.
>>
File: nair on butt.jpg (71 KB, 1200x675)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>Openly admits being a pro-colonialism because of those colonizers' BWCs
Holy shit lmao
>>
reminder Japan was never nuked, it was a LIE Truman and Hirohito came up with so the latter could save face

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.