[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1718634360719465.webm (3.29 MB, 320x568)
3.29 MB
3.29 MB WEBM
Yank suburbs edizione
>>
>>198912641
is this...REAL???????
>>
finna play some GTAV
>>
File: man-punches-opossum.webm (624 KB, 360x778)
624 KB
624 KB WEBM
>>198912641
>>
I guess the saying is "Around blacks, never relax" for a reason. Looks like he relaxed.
>>
>>198912641
what always made me wonder is how in first world the dangerous places always look so...safe

i mean here it's pretty easy - dangerous places just look dangerous - dirty, run down, with abandoned buildings and such, you immediately see that you shouldn't enter this hood
meanwhile in the west everything, even ghettos, look like disneylands with everything being sterile, all lawns perfectly cut and so on so you feel safe in a place which isn't really such and suddenly you lose your phone or life

firsties shouldn't be so obsessed about making every inch of their country look perfect because they basically shoot themselves in the foot with that as it makes people lose their natural instincts and vigilance
>>
>>198912762
I hate fat "people"
>>
>>198912641
This is the worst jumpscare I have ever experienced on 4chan dot org
>>
>>198912762
shouldn't of pinched me twinkie
simple as
>>
Kinda mad that if you get filmed doing something illegal a year ago you can still get arrested for the crime later. Reckon they should only allow you to be charged with crimes caught in the act
>>
>>198913097
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statute_of_limitations
If I accidentally ran someone over and drove off in 2018 and didn't get caught yet, as I understand it, I would be in the clear now, in my state.
>>
>>198912641
This >>198912878

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.