[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: navy_cat.png (926 KB, 1420x928)
926 KB
926 KB PNG
/int/ is normalfag central and the best evidence of it is how slow the board is on the Friday's night
>>
>>199127152
Most of this website is normyfied.
>>
>>199127152
truth fucking nuke. /cum/ is a wasteland on fridays. but you know whats the worst thing about the normies here? they're normies but they're a worse breed. at least normies can usually be friendly to be around and have fulfilling lives. what we deal with are neo-normies. they have normal social lives and friends that they can go to whenever they please. they have jobs, they waste their money on retarded normie shit. they go to concerts. they use normie social media. they use our memes. they screencap out posts for twitter likes and reddit karma. These are the types of normies that spam those memes with anime girls drawn over them. these are the types of normies that have tomoko profile pictures and spam tiktoks all over here. these people aren't human. I hate them. I haven't greentext'd in years because of these freaks. I hope they get shunned by actual normies
>>
File: 1713254614207325.jpg (56 KB, 716x716)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
It's always slow this time
>>
File: 1717334069541293.png (441 KB, 703x595)
441 KB
441 KB PNG
>>199128363
>>
>>199128443
powerfvl...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.