[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/jp/ - Otaku Culture

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • [sjis] tags are available. Install the Mona font to view SJIS art properly.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

I've found my thoughts to be completely polluted with this princess for several days and can't make a presentation for my scientific conference because of her, what do I do?
>>
>>46601620
Worship her more.
>>
File: baldguya.gif (106 KB, 56x56)
106 KB
106 KB GIF
>>
"Polluted"? How can the sweet innocent and pure moon princess possibly "pollute" your thoughts? Are you implying that you are polluting her in your thoughts? You should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
Make a tulpa
>>
>>46602169
A tulpa can't capture the princess' perfection. A shame, really.
>>
>>46601771
Imagine you cut all of her hair while she sleeps.

Not so beautiful now are we princess
>>
>>46602565
Eirin will prepare a drug that will make her hair grow back fast (right after killing you in most painful way imaginable)
>>
>>46602634
>(right after killing you in most painful way imaginable)
What if i say i'm genuinely sorry?
>>
>>46602634
What if Mokou does it, how is Eirin supposed to handle that?
>>
>>46602565
Her Immortality would fix that instantly.
>>
>>46601620
Eirin will be at your conference. You will have an opportunity to meet the princess if your presentation impresses her.
>>
>>46601620

Use her as motivation to do your presentation
>>
>>46604859
>>46604887
This is the way.
>>
If I were to actually fall in love with Kaguya, I would propose ask Eirin to give me a drug that makes me forget the princess.

I'm not lazy to put in the work and definitely not in her league, that way I can continue my peaceful life without any of these problems
>>
I don't remember buy is "Inaba of the Moon & Inaba of the Earth" canon?

For some reason I keep thinking it's not but I can't remember why
>>
>>46605801
It's a lot more goofy than usual stories so people write it off as non canon even though it is technically an official work.
>>
>>46605933
more like because it wasn't written by ZUN, he's just credited for the world
if IotM&IotE were to come out today, it'd probably be classed as one of those SCoOW doujins like the youmu mahjong manga or that one that azuma aya is currently doing
>>
>>46605950
>the youmu mahjong manga
Fuck, I'll be behind on that one
It's gone downhill a little but maybe that's just because I've forgotten the newer chapters by the time they've come out and been translated.
>>
>>46605950
>youmu mahjong manga
Can you read that even if you don't know how the game works?
>>
>>46605950
>more like because it wasn't written by ZUN, he's just credited for the world
So what? He worked on it too and approved it. You dont need the creator to be directly involved with every single thing ever for it to be canon. if it's published by writers hired by him its canon.
>>
>>46601620
Poor Kaguya, people only care about her beauty and nothing else.

They only wanted her to be their trophy wife, no wonder she rejected all of them
>>
>>46608982
Filthy slander
There would be certainly so much to talk and argue about with her, about outside world and moon, and maybe try to persuade her away from those remnants of lunarian arrogance she still holds (as evident in CiLR)
I wonder if she has any lunarian books with her (she's got her collection from somewhere even though she was a fugitive, right?) so I could understand more about the moon, their knowledge and technology, their doctrine and outlook on life
Although I won't deny lewd thoughts, you are absolutely right that such things only come about as a consequence of friendship and mutual understanding, not by behaving as those five old farts at the head of feudal clans, treating women as their property
*OP here, the fucking presentation barely grinds onward, how I am going to be worthy of anyone in the world at this rate, with such despicable laziness*
>>
>>46608720
It boils down to "I need this or that to get more points" anyway. Also mahjong manga tend to explain the play step by step - at least that was my experience with Koizumi - so you can easily grasp what's going on.
>>
>>46609380
>I wonder if she has any lunarian books with her
According to the "Eientei Hosts Lunar Capital Expo" article
>One of the showpieces is the Moon History Building, where you can learn about the previously unknown history of the Lunar Capital
So yeah she probably has a bunch of books about the Luna Capital.

I wonder if Eientei still hosts these kind of events
>>
>>46601620
I wonder how strong the princess is physically
>>
>>46601620
What's the presentation going to be about?
>>
File: kaguyavsmokou.webm (1.01 MB, 500x368)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB WEBM
>>46610755
She's at least planet level.
>>
>>46613237
hey I know that guy
>>
>>46608982

It's not just her Beauty that I would want her for necessarily as I'd like to talk to her about complex issues etc and learn from her.

She's Smart and Beautiful 2 things I'm not at all tho.
>>
>>46613237
If Eirin is anything to go by, she's probably average
>>
>>46614765
Tfw you dont know about the seamless ceiling of kinkakuji...
>>
Do you guys think Kaguya has beautiful brown nipples or rosy pink nipples?
>>
>>46615323
I do not think of such crass and lewd things of the moon princess.
>>
>>46615323
Pink ones probably.

Speaking of which, what exactly is her body type? A flatty with no curves, a super busy body hidden by her clothes or something else?
>>
>>46615399
Ideally a flatty with Eirin being the busty one
>>
>>46614765
Eirin is just old and lazy. Hime-sama is the embodiment of physical perfection, although the rest of Eientei considers it highly improper for her to do any lifting.
>>
>>46615448
It's the other way around, anon.
Eirin is perfectly flat while Kaguya hides her massive knockers underneath her dress because it's considered undignified to show one's breasts on the moon.
>>
I prefer my Kaguya to have medium sized breasts and butt.
>>
Делай доклад, дурень
>>
>>46615372
>I do not think of such crass and lewd things of the moon princess.
Well...I do!
>>46615399
>Pink ones probably
Hmm maybe. Then again i do see jap girls with brown nipples..
>Speaking of which, what exactly is her body type? A flatty with no curves, a super busy body hidden by her clothes or something else?
Ignoring the inconsistencies in zun art or any printworks it would make more sense that she's a woman with an unrealistically feminine figure. Something awe inspiriting as it is attractive. Like picrel or any Spacezin art. As for my slightly crazier headcanon, i think she's very muscular (her lifting kinkakuji) but still potently feminine. Consider prime Arnold Schwarzenegger's physique but feminine instead of masculine, so wider hips and bigger legs but her upper body still has muscle. Oh and she's at an average body fat percentage for a grown woman.
>>
>>46618060
Dame 'Guya could break me like a twig
>>
>>46618115
...with big loving hugs, yes.
>>
wholesome kaguya time better.
>>
>>46615650

That is, Indeed what I imagine her to be like and what I prefer most as well.
>>
>>46608982
its okay,i love her for who she is
>>
>>46618060
>Hmm maybe. Then again i do see jap girls with brown nipples..
Well she's a lunarian rather then a uapanese human so that might not apply here
>>
File: AncientKagu.jpg (13 KB, 190x266)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>46622704
Idk why people keep saying this. They have a shared history, the same architecture (barring the moons sci fi buildings) and there's legends of moonies coming down to the earth to make babbies with humans and for crying out loud! Look at her! I'm talking her mythological art and the toehoe art, she's fuckin' japanese! She's drawn the same as all the other japs around her. And if you read the tale no one is shocked at her being a different race/not being jap, in fact she slots right in with everyone else with the only difference being that she's 10000000x prettier and hotter than anyone else.
>>
>>46623045
So uhh all this is to say that she more than likely does have delicious, chocolate brown nipples...
>>
>>46623045
They have a shared history
No, they don't.
And what history lunarians and humans actually share unfolded long before japanese even came to exist - by the time of Chang'e and Hou Yi the Japonic Yayoi dwarfs haven't even come to squat on Jomon soil.
>the same architecture
Only insofar as japanese architecture is a copy of Chinese one (which, sure, is by a lot, since islander dwarfs were barely capable of any civilization by themselves and had to copy most construction techniques, but they're still different in the end)
>mythological art
Lmao, anyone before era of modern realistic art imagined and drew all other people similar to themselves (with a very few possible glaring exceptions, like a black among whites). Doubly so for very characteristic and stylized East Asian styles of depicting humans like on your pic. Only thing that it really can prove is that mythological Kaguyahime wasn't black.
>touhou art
Same thing, good look deducing any facial characteristics from zunart. (One would arrive to very interesting conclusions in case of Kaguya then)
>with the only difference being that she's 10000000x prettier and hotter than anyone else.
Best proof Kaguya's not a jap imo
They have the same adoration for whites nowadays, just as something to think about.
>>
>>46623135
>No, they don't.
Yes, they do. And no I'm not talking about humans broadly, like africans or europeans or whatever. I'm talking JAPANESE.
>And what history lunarians and humans actually share unfolded long before japanese even came to exist - by the time of Chang'e and Hou Yi the Japonic Yayoi dwarfs haven't even come to squat on Jomon soil.
Is it really that hard to believe that the lunarians came down to the ancient japanese for one reason or another? Like the watatsuki sisters or kaguya.
>Only insofar as japanese architecture is a copy of Chinese one (which, sure, is by a lot, since islander dwarfs were barely capable of any civilization by themselves and had to copy most construction techniques, but they're still different in the end)
Either you're a chinaboo (i kneel) or you're a poltard that hates japs, which makes me question why you're on a board called /jp/. Also the lunarians have connections to china as well considering characters like Chang'e and the fact that east asian/chinese architecture is essentially modeled after the lunatic kingdom, which is way older than anything on earth.
>Lmao, anyone before era of modern realistic art imagined and drew all other people similar to themselves (with a very few possible glaring exceptions, like a black among whites). Doubly so for very characteristic and stylized East Asian styles of depicting humans like on your pic. Only thing that it really can prove is that mythological Kaguyahime wasn't black.
What you said isn't true at all for Kaguya's tale, they're very specific about her appearance in all of her art. You also missed the part where i mentioned Touhou Project. She looks like the japs around her and her appearance in toehoe is congruent with the actual art we have of her (except it looks way better). Feel like i need to painfully explain this to you, but basically both Kagus are black haired, fair skinned and look like the people around them and both wear cute dresses.
>Same thing, good look deducing any facial characteristics from zunart. (One would arrive to very interesting conclusions in case of Kaguya then)
See the above, also she's depicted by other artists
>They have the same adoration for whites nowadays, just as something to think about.
Ah, there we go. Something tells me that you're probably south american or turkish. You should try not larping as white and actively hating the japanese on a board dedicated to them. It's like me watching westerns and being on a board about westerns but shitting on cowboys/white people at the same time lmao. How about you just appreciate a culture and a race you already seem interested in instead of shitting on it?
>>
>>46601620
So what exactly was Kaguya's position in the Luna Capital? Did she have a concrete job like the Watatsuki or was she just the daughter of the ruler of the moon?
>>
>>46623232
>daughter of the ruler of the moon?
She wasn't
Contrary to its customary translation "princess", 姫/hime does not mean "daughter of royalty" but generally "daughter of a prominent noble"
And Tsukuyomi is not reported to have any children in the myth to my knowledge, nor does Kaguya's profile or anything else in touhou canon indicate that she is his daughter
>>
>>46623232
>>46623270
Man I wish we would get more about the Luna Capital and how it works.

I wouldn't mind reading a manga or novel dedicated to it
>>
File: fjsmuguya.jpg (227 KB, 850x1202)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
Yeah, I like the 'Guya
>>
>>46624539
We all like the 'Guya here
>>
>>46623270
>Contrary to its customary translation "princess", 姫/hime does not mean "daughter of royalty" but generally "daughter of a prominent noble"
According to you and anyone who loves downplaying her and her status, yes. But if we pretend you were right it, then that just makes her even more impressive than she already is. A "mere noble child" caused Eirin, one of the founders of Lunatic Kingdom to choose exile from luxury and status to suffer life the filthy and despised Earth just to be in her company. Our Princess is practically a magnet for any living thing! What a woman!
>>
>>46625576
Why is this oh so amazing princess flashing me her panties?

Is that some cultural thing in the Luna Capital?
>>
>>46624539

Guya is love, Guya is life.
>>
>>46624539
Everyone here likes the 'Guya
>>
>>46628608
Guya is Shrek?
>>
>>46625576
I like to think Kaguya is tsukuyomi's and eirins bastard test tube baby, or a test tube baby designed to become tsukuyomi's wife.
>>
How rude...
>>
Pillow talk with Kaguya-sama
>>
>>46631871
watch me comm someone to draw shrek guya.
>>
>>46601620
>what do I do?
Get yourself killed by trying to accomplished her impossible Requests

She seems to like it when that happens
>>
I’ve always wondered why there’s not much art of Junko interacting with Kaguya and the Eientei gang.
>>
>>46645674
Probably because Reisen has Junko sll for herself
>>
>>46634993
This 'Guya looks rather young...

Are you sure that's not just Star cosplaying as her?
>>
>>46601620
Sex with Kaggers
>>
>>46650068
Kaggers sounds like a slur
>>
>>46650068
Massive Kaggers!
>>
Reading in bed with Kaguya!
>>
Guya booty
>>
>>46601620
Impure sinner
>>
Is Kaguya a Reimu clone?
>>
File: 1713774867091287.png (192 KB, 555x445)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
Kaguyabros...
>>
File: Kaguya Reimu Cosplay.jpg (107 KB, 551x546)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>46661840
Kaguya in Reimu's clothes looks pretty hot
>>
>>46661861
She just needs some aspirin
>>
File: fusiondance.jpg (147 KB, 850x680)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>
File: kagukou.jpg (119 KB, 450x600)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
ENTER KAGUKOU
>>
>>46626957
It means she likes you and wants you to flash her with your underpants
>>46633446
>I like to think Kaguya is tsukuyomi's and eirins bastard test tube baby, or a test tube baby designed to become tsukuyomi's wife.
He must be into kinky shit given how absurdly strong she is.
>>
>>46664537
But it clearly says Moguya?
>>
>>46661861
How is it that someone with the most basic, common phenotype is also the most beautiful? Youmu is a nobody retard that no one cares about while Kaguya made all of japan her bitch just by coming to earth. Even Toyohime couldnt get a reaction like that when she came here. So many 2hus with a trillion different hair colors and eye colors and she overshadows almost all of them...
>>
>>46665662
>It means she likes you and wants you to flash her with your underpants
The Luna Capital sure has some unusual courting rituals.
>>
>>46664537
>>46665699
Dub vs Sub anon.
>>
File: Gogeta_DBZMovie12.png (3.53 MB, 2560x1440)
3.53 MB
3.53 MB PNG
>>46664520
>>46664537
Impressive...Let's fight.
>>
>>46665699
Moguya sounds like it would be the Potara fusion.
>>
>>46605801
It is, as part of the bungetsuhou trio of works (Silent sinner in blue + Cage in lunatic runagate + inaba of moon and earth)

Being a goofy 4koma doesn't make it non canon, it's part of the story of the rabbits..
>>
>>46668006
>>46605801
To complement this, there's nothing goofier than Patchouli building a wooden wonky rocket to go to the moon, and that's as canon as any of the games.
>>
>>46668006
It's Canon and not Canon
At the end of Inaba you find out that the whole story was Kaguya's recollection of events in goofy 4koma form, so it's not supposed to be taken reliably even if things did happen
>>
>>46668050
Oh yeah Kaguya wanted to publish it as a novel.

I remember her being super excited about it
>>
>>46669440
Canon Kaguya is very cute
>>
File: honkersguya.jpg (154 KB, 850x1202)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
I love the hime
>>
>>46665982
>>
>>46672201

She is quite the Beautiful figure.
>>
>>46623045
>>46623135
>>46623183

Zun has said in interviews that he thinks about the lunar capital as china. Not japan. So if anything, Kaguya (in touhou) is chinese at best.
>>
File: smuguya.jpg (103 KB, 850x1200)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>46672241
Mokou isn't even Kaioshin tier.
>>
>>46672201
What is she doing in the middle of the woods alone?
>>
>>46673068
Mokou isn't even Chi Chi tier.
The only reason she can even fight Kaguya is because Kaguya holds back to an extreme degree by only using items and not her immense strength or her extremely powerful ability.
>>
>>46677703
Where is that from?
>>
File: not this one retard.jpg (62 KB, 640x432)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>46677713
>>
>>46677703
Where does she get her strength from? Are the other lunarians implied to be as strong? Or maybe Erin is an amazing personal trainer as well.
>>
Kaguya NEET fanon DISMANTLED
>>
>>46677825
Eirin couldn't lift a bog vase so most lunarian, without magic, are probably as strong as your average human
>>
>>46677825
She just lifts, dude. >>46615485
>>
File: BAiJRKaguya1.jpg (97 KB, 694x693)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>46677832
It never should've been a thing to begin with.
>>
>>46677832
>>46677953
...Is Kaguya a loli?

I guess the japanese never change
>>
>>46678037
She just shrinks herself down for convenience.
>>
>>46673063
>So if anything, Kaguya (in touhou) is chinese at best
Jesus fucking Christ...
>>
>>46677832
>>46677953
She was a literal hikikomori for over a thousand years, canon. It was only after the events of imperishable night that everyone at eientei started going out and connecting with others.
>>
>>46678303
By your definition it would mean that all people who go into hiding to escape prosecution such as Anne Frank and her family would all be considered hikikomori.

Fact is Kaguya isn't a shut in but had to remain within Eientei (alongside Eirin who people don't consider a NEET dispite also being in the sane place as Kaguya for over a thousand years) to avoid being detected by the lunarians for her own safety
>>
>>46678504
She's not hiding to escape prosecution though. She isn't being prosecuted, the moon simply wants her back because her exile is over. She didn't want to go back, but she also didn't have to hide in eientei (proven by the fact that she can roam freely around gensokyo and nobody from the moon came for her)
This isn't an anne frank situation, she simply was averse to the earth's impurity and didn't want to leave her eternal mansion. Until Reimu beat her ass, that is.
>>
/jp/ has ruined me. I can only imagine Kaguya as being extremely tall and curvy now.
>>
>>46680840
I can accept Kaguya being curvy but only if said curves are hidden by her clothes
>>
File: blehguya.jpg (228 KB, 850x1309)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>
>>46601620
The only reason you guys are interested in Kaguya is because you want her as a trophy wife don't you?
>>
File: 1684832036193752.png (43 KB, 210x228)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>46601771
she is perfect when bald
>>
>>46680840
Attaboy!
>>
File: Kaguya smile.png (397 KB, 601x684)
397 KB
397 KB PNG
A single smile from the 'Guya is worth more then all the gold in the world
>>
File: cleavage.jpg (98 KB, 400x400)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>
>>46678697
>She isn't being prosecuted, the moon simply wants her back because her exile is over.
Where did you learn this?
>>
>>46686954
Cage in lunatic runagate, chapter 1. Narrated by Eirin.
>after Princess Kaguya's great crime and subsequent exile to Earth, the moon changed enormously.
>(...) when it came time to bring Kaguya back to the moon, I deceived the moon's emissaries and rescued Kaguya, and together we hid on Earth.
> I knew that even if Kaguya could return to the lunar capital, she couldn't live a normal life. I decided that in order to help her live an easier life, I would prepare a place where she could live as a human. I thought I could atone for my sin like that.

Kaguya was allowed to go back to the moon, her exile was over. But Eirin prevented it. They're not prosecuting her as a criminal anymore.
>>
File: 1649093850358.png (94 KB, 399x518)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>46686954
>>46687264
OH NO!
>>
>>46687264
Didn't they want to take her back by force?

Her exil was over but she wanted to stay on earth
>>
>>46665710
>Even Toyohime couldnt get a reaction like that when she came here
When did she come to Earth? I can't remember that

Still It's probably because this are drawing, so we can't really proparly judge how pretty a character other then flashy designs
>>
>>46687264
>Kaguya was allowed to go back to the moon
kwab
>>
CDS was a godsend for us Kaguyabros
>>
>>46678697
Kaguya would only end up the same way as Chang'e, stuck on the capital forever
>>
>>46687502
Never trust a Rabbit.
>>
File: wlpguya.png (632 KB, 961x720)
632 KB
632 KB PNG
proof kaguya is best 2hu
>>
>>46696451
How did our teams in IN manage to reach her then?
>>
>>46700622
They just flew until they made it through. Play imperishable night. They fly so fast that the sheer size of the infinite hallways doesn't register to them. Then Eirin gets shocked when they make it through.
>>
I recently stared reading the Ineba manga and I've got to say Kaguya feels waaaay too different from her depiction in Cage in Lunatic Runagate, specifically she's super childish.

Is there any explanation for that?
>>
>>46703421
It's a gag manga. Don't take it too seriously and enjoy the cute art and jokes.
>>
>>46703421
I'd say she's kinda childish in the general canon, but the tone of CiLR is a lot more melancholic than most touhou media
>>
>>46700622

Kaguya was bored and let them through so she could fight.
>>
File: GMQoRnJaQAAFb4S.jpg (798 KB, 3792x4096)
798 KB
798 KB JPG
>>
>>46601620
Hey! What a coincidence! I'm also caught in an obsession that never leaves as I have work to do! But you made this a week ago. Godwilling, I shall overcome. I thought I could accept my own worthlessness, but once I saw that I was a level more worthless than I knew possible, it's like I have to start all over.
>>
>>46680840
The 'Guya has no equals on the beach
>>
>>46706190
Moth eyelashes
>>
>>46708719
But Gensokyou doesn't have a beach
>>
File: 1706452587055.jpg (184 KB, 525x514)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>46678204
Think of it this way. Ancient Chinese are superior to modern Chinese and the ancient Chinese and Japanese were basically the same people. Kaguya just dodged the worst parts of the Lunar Capital and China stinking into stagnancy and has chilled out on Earth for the past thousand years or so. She is just the elegant and perfect lotus blossom of Asia.
>>
>>46696451
Yeah It was the best part of CDS so far in my opinion
>>
>>46677953
I wonder if she still does those
>>
The Hime got big tits

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.