[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

what would make a good touhou horror game?
>>
>>46652763
You are forced to browse /jp/.
>>
File: Toehoe dot exe.png (167 KB, 640x400)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
Hyper-Realistic Toenail Clippings
>>
I went off-roading in the desert a few nights ago with my lights off.

Take that feeling of silence, isolation, and concealment and bring it to life within a digital setting.
Gensokyo isn't that big. A few tens of miles at most.
Despite that, walking across it could take an entire day. If you're an outsider and see lights in the distance in the valley, do you pursue them, or do you stick to yourself in this mysterious world?
Do you run, possibly reaching safety at the cost of creating more noise, or do you walk, treading quietly within the suffocating forests?
Youkai are beings perpetuated by fear. Before they strike, its better for them to induce paranoia. Was that someone you saw in the treeline, or just a figment of the darkness? Am I being followed?
Someone IS watching me, but I don't have any weapons. I can't tell who or what they are because I can only ever catch glimpses.
I'm halfway up some mountain, and I can see a little shack in the distance, standing entirely on its own from civilization. Who or what could live like this?
No matter how much I keep walking down this cliff I keep seeing the same trees again and again, almost as though I've been trapped in something.
>>
>>46652763
Spirit Hunter: Death Mark, but you are in gensokyo.
>>
>>46652763
Fnaf clone where you stay overnight at Nitori's workshop while various youkai try to kill you

The camera's a gameboy
>>
>>46652763
Cooking Mama. But you have to make food for Yuyuko until she's full.
>>
>>46652763
Nioh 2
>>
>>46652763
you play as a humie and all of the youkai have futa BBCs and want to ass-rape you.
>>
bump
>>
>>46652763
Survival horror where Rumia shifts between cute girl form in the light and true monster form in the darkness.
>>
>>46660857
This but the opposite
>>
>>46653221
This is so cringe it circled around and became based.
>>
>>46653258
This but with Mr Mix.
>>
>>46660898
Make her true form be an eldritch abomination of a void that seems to suck in surrounding light while shifting back into her girl form in the darkness where she is more comfortable. The void moves slowly in the light but has somewhat of a vacuuming effect as it gets closer while the girl form in the darkness is more like a feral animal that moves quickly, claws, and bites, but doesn't do much more beyond that.

Or would it be spookier if she was the feral girl in the light but an all consuming void in the dark, where she seems to occupy every inch of darkness and nowhere is really safe.
>>
>>46652763
SOMA but on Torifune
>>
Since Youmu is into using civilians as dummies for her sword techniques, you could make a game where you have to try to escape from her.
>>
>>46660908
It's kino
>>
Sakuya feminine hygiene simulator
>>
One of my friends had this idea for a Cosmology of Kyoto type of game set in Gensokyo. I think it would work really well.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.