[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1687763585151373.jpg (2.5 MB, 1570x2444)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB JPG
The maid is so talented.
>>
>>46666278
which variety of European is the meido?
>>
>>46666278
Skilled indeed
>>
Eww tell her to put her leg down, I can smell that thing from here.
>>
>>46666314
Izayoi isn't a very european surname
or is it forename? so confusing
>>
>>46666442
it's the weeb name that Remilia gave her (which itself raises questions about whether or not they met Sakuya in Japan or moved there before moving to Gensokyo)
She's arrogant enough to be French, though
>>
>>46666442
>>46666457
Why did Remilia give her maid a forename (Izayoi) as surname? Rule of cool and "I thought it sounded good" is the obvious answer, but maybe there's more to it?
Was this ZUN's way of mocking ill-informed Orientalism and Westerners getting random kanji tattoos?
>>
>>46666442
My headcanon that I wrote is that since Patchouli studies eastern magic and Remilia met her before Sakuya, considering her friend rather than a servant, Patchouli came up with the idea after Remilia asked he for suggestions.
>>
>>46666457
I like the idea of Remi being dumb weeb chuuni.
>gave her little sister (who's not even her actual sister) dumb wings and sealed her for no real reason, just to be epic and edgy
>>
Her main talent is putting shotas down to sleep
>>
>>46666535
>who's not even her actual sister
is there any proof of this or are you just saying it because she has dumb wings and blonde hair
>>
File: 1713550318415710.png (231 KB, 462x424)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
>>46666278
>>
>>46666314
Albanian.
>>
File: 64548330_p0.jpg (432 KB, 776x1000)
432 KB
432 KB JPG
>>46666408
As she lies before him, her body laid bare and vulnerable, shota's gaze roams greedily over her thicc and salacious form, drinking in every curve and contour. His heart pounds in his chest as he takes in the sight of her, his desire for her overwhelming and all-consuming.

With a hungry growl, shota lowers himself down beside Sakuya, his hands reaching out to caress her soft, yielding flesh. With each touch, he feels the heat of her skin beneath his fingertips, driving him to heights of ecstasy he never thought possible.

And then, with a primal need burning within him, shota positions himself above Sakuya, his eager member poised to strike at her vulnerability and claim her for himself. With a fierce determination, he presses himself against her, his weight pinning her pillowy body down as he begins to move.

In a frenzy of passion, shota plaps Sakuya with abandon, his movements fueled by a hunger that cannot be sated. With each thrust, he buries himself deeper within her, their bodies moving in perfect harmony as they surrender to the pleasure of the moment.

And as they cum together, his sperm flooding Sakuya’s uterus to the brim to claim her eggs, shota rests his head between Sakuya's gigantic breasts, their soft flesh enveloping him in a cocoon of warmth and ecstasy. With a contented sigh, he allows himself to be swept away by the tide of pleasure, his heart overflowing with love for the perfect maid!
>>
>>46672538
>thicc
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>46666278

She's so talented that she gives me food 1 second and the next she's doing my laundry

I wonder how she does it...
>>
>>46666408
God I wish I was a shota with a 20cm monster cock
>>
File: FOgXmHUaQAA-yqt.jpg (238 KB, 1200x1800)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>46672673
The eager spermatozoa, propelled by a relentless desire to claim their prize, swarm around Sakuya's ova, their tiny tails propelling them forward with determination. With each passing moment, they draw closer and closer to their target, their numbers overwhelming as they seek entrance into her fertile depths.

And then, with a surge of triumph, shota's gametes breach the defenses of Sakuya's ova, their tiny bodies piercing through the protective barriers with ease. As they invade her inner sanctum, they carry with them the essence of their creator, their mission to merge with her genetic material and leave their mark upon her very being.

With each successful union, Sakuya's body is forever altered, her DNA mingling with shota's in a dance of creation and renewal. As his seed takes root within her, it begins to weave its way into the fabric of her being, customizing her body with its unique genetic signature.
>>
>>46672538
>shota
Stopped reading there.
>>

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.